Kiss Me Slowly

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a very dark morning in Bangkok as the sky threatens to unleash its heavy rains.

Jennie is still awake sitting alone in her dark bedroom, with little to no light that is coming from outside illuminating her small room.ย 

She hasn't slept yet since last night. The woman is wide awake but she's feeling dead inside. Her eyes are swollen because of how she cried heavily all night.

She looked outside as she watched the rain falling. The flashes of lightning made everything brighter for a moment, and her eyes caught the glimpse of the necklace that Jisoo gave her.

Her tears rolled down her cheeks uncontrollably. She can't help but cry on what she just found out.

"Jennie, honey! Are you already awake? Why aren't you getting ready for work yet? Are you sick? Soojin has been calling on the telephone, she's checking up on you. Jennie?" Mrs. Kim persistently knocked on her daughter's bedroom door.

"I'm fine mom. I'll be out in a minute." Jennie retorted as she wiped her tears and got out of her bed.

She went to the bathroom and gets ready to go back to work.

At the airport...

Jisoo smiled at the sight of their driver as he bowed to her.

"It's good to see you Lady Jisoo, welcome back." Mr. Chen greeted her.

She looked around and lets out a big sigh. "Yeah, it's good to be back."

Mr. Chen handed Jisoo the key to her car.

"You know me so much Mr. Chen." She smiled and patted the man on the back.

"I think this rain isn't anywhere near stopping." Jisoo uttered before going inside her car.

She was in the middle of driving when she realized something and stopped on the side of the street.

"Ah! Stupid, I don't even know where I am going. Ah..." Jisoo slammed her hand on the steering wheel.

Then she took her phone and texted Jennie.

To: Jennie ๐Ÿ–ค

Where are you?

She patiently waited for the woman's reply, as the view of the street started to get blurry because of the heavy rain.

"Ah! Why isn't she replying to my message?" Jisoo uttered, growing impatient in every minute that passes by.

"Fine, if you won't tell me I'll just find you then." Jisoo uttered as she stepped on the accelerator.

At Jennie's house...

"Honey eat your breakfast first!" Mrs. Kim yelled when her daughter went out of the house holding an umbrella.

"It's okay mom, I'll just eat at the restaurant!" Jennie replied.

The necklace is now visible in front of her since she decided to tie it around her wrist. She's holding the umbrella with the hand where the necklace is. While walking on her way out, she can't help but stare at the pendant.

Jennie sighed. "I shouldn't be wearing you right now, but you're too precious to throw away." She uttered.

In every step that she took and the longer that she stares at the necklace on her wrist, the sadder she gets.

Jennie is walking on the sidewalk as her tears started to fall again. She doesn't even mind getting soaked by the rain when she put her hand down and cried along with the sky.

She looked like a kid who just lost her mother as she continuously walked down the street leaving her umbrella behind.

"Jisoo..." She uttered as she kept on walking, until she finally decided to sit down on the edge of the side walk.

She cried helplessly as the heavy rain pours down, soaking every inch of her skin.

Meanwhile...

Jisoo persistently dialed the woman's phone number trying to call her but she isn't answering her phone.

"Ah! Why won't she answer my calls?!" Jisoo uttered as she kept on getting no reponse from the woman.

"Aish!" She tossed her phone over to the passenger's seat in annoyance.

Until in some kind of luck, she finally found the person that she's been looking for. And based on how the woman appears right now, she really looks like in a terrible spot as she's drenched in rain water.

Jisoo stopped her car a few meters away from her. She could hear the woman's soft wailing from where she is.

Without a second thought, she hurriedly went out of her car and approached the woman. Jisoo is now drenched in rain while looking at Jennie with a worried expression on her face.

"Hey stupid, what are you doing here?" Jisoo uttered, standing just a few feet away from the woman.

Jennie looked up when she heard a very familiar voice. She was surprised when she found out who the person in front of her is.

"What are you doing here?" The petite woman murmured.

Jisoo took a step closer to her. "I came here for you."

Jennie wiped her tears even though it is perfectly concealed by the rain.

"You came here for what? Are you bored again? Huh? I thought you don't want to see me anymore, and yet here you are. What is it that you really want Jisoo?!" Jennie looked really mad and hurt at the same time at her.

Jisoo is still clueless on what's going on with the woman that the only thing that she managed to do is grab her by the shoulders, and pulled her in for a hug.

"What are you doing?" The latter was taken aback by what Jisoo did that she remained frozen in her embrace.

Jisoo tightens her hug on Jennie as she whispered. "I don't know what you're talking about. But I'm sorry for making you feel this way."

Jennie pushed her off of her and furiously removed the necklace on her wrist. Then she took Jisoo's hand and gave the item back to her.

"You can take that back, you even went too far with your prank that you even put on an effort in everything that you did for me. Are you satisfied now?! Looking at me like this?!" Jennie said to her.

Jisoo was hurt when she saw the necklace being returned to her. Then she looked at the woman.

"Jennie, I don't know what you're talking about." She uttered as her eyes started to get teary.

"You have always been a great actress Kim Jisoo, so stop it now. Isn't it enough that I feel like dying because of how my heart is aching right now? Isn't that enough for you? I believed everything about you Jisoo. I fell truly, madly, deeply, crazy in love with you that I can't seem to love anyone else but you. And here you are trampling over my heart when you already have successfully taken it. Stop it Kim Jisoo, I'm better off without you." Jennie said to her with undeniable pain in her eyes.

She turned her back and started to walk away.

Jisoo felt the pain as she stood there frozen while looking at the woman walking away.

Her tears continuously flows down her cheeks along with the rain. "What are you talking about?! I can't even exactly remember you, but here I am going crazy because I am madly in love with a woman that I can't even remember!" She yelled.

Jennie stopped her steps when she heard what Jisoo said. She bowed her head down as she sobs.

The other woman finally gathered all of her strength and ran to her. Jisoo hugged her from behind when she saw that Jennie stopped walking, her chin is on the petite woman's shoulder.

"Jennie, believe me please. My brain can't remember you, but my heart does." Jisoo whispered in her ear.

The latter removed Jisoo's arms that was wrapping her. "Please stop, it hurts so much already. What you've done was enough."

As Jennie takes another step, Jisoo grabbed her by the hand that made the petite woman turn around and face her, then she pulled Jennie in for a kiss.

One hand on the woman's jaw, while her other hand is holding the petite woman's back for support.

Jennie was taken aback by the sudden kiss but as Jisoo passionately pressed her lips against her lips, she is slowly closing her eyes as if she's being spellbound by Jisoo's pair of soft lips.

Their kisses went deeper and deeper as she slowly makes Jennie forget about everything. The way how Jisoo is kissing her so passionately as if expressing her love for the woman.

Then Jisoo slowly pulled back from kissing her and leaned their foreheads together.

She looked into her eyes, with the undeniable yearning for the woman that she loves the most.

"My memory can get completely wiped out for a million of times, but my heart will always remember you. I have fallen truly, madly, deeply, crazy in love with you, and I'd gladly do it over and over again. I love you Jennie, I always have, and I always will." Jisoo uttered each word with all sincerity and longing in her voice.

Jennie grew silent as she looked at her with mixed emotions.

"How can I not love you when you're both the pain and the cure to this unidentifiable sickness inside my chest?" Jennie cried as Jisoo pulled her in for a warm embrace.

"Whatever it is that hurt you, I promise it wasn't me. I can never say those things to you. I love you way too much that I can never hurt you Jennie." Jisoo whispered in her ear as she tightens her embrace.

The woman hugged her back. All the pain that she felt inside was suddenly washed away along with the rain.

Jisoo then pulled back from embracing her and held her hand.

"I never want to see you cry like this again. It hurts me. Now, can you take this poor flower back?" Jisoo smiled at her as she wiped Jennie's tears with her thumb.

She put the necklace on Jennie's neck then gave her a quick peck on her lips.

Then she took the woman to her car and grabbed her spare clothes at the backseat.

"Remember this?" Jisoo said to her as she handed the woman her white hoodie.

"I do." Jennie replied and took the hoodie from Jisoo's hand.

"I'm just gonna go outside, and you change your shirt with that okay? I'm taking you home." Jisoo told her, then went out of the car although the rain is still pouring.

A few moments later, the petite woman knocked on the window at the driver's side. Then Jisoo went back inside, looking at Jennie who is already wearing the white hoodie.

"Let's take you home." Jisoo said to her as the woman started the car.

"What about you? You might get sick, you're still drenched in rain water." Jennie uttered.

"Then I should hurry up then." Jisoo grinned at her, and took her hand then kissed the back of it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter