Like We Used To

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where do you wanna go?" Lisa asked Jennie as they walked out of the hospital.

"Let's just not have a plan today. Let's just go wherever our feet takes us." Jennie said to the woman and smiled.

"Where to Miss?" The driver queried.

Lisa looked at her and smiled as she said to the driver... "Just drop us at Gyeongbukgong Palace."

The driver nodded and drove the car.

At the VIP room...

"Ah! That's it, I'm going out of here today." Jisoo pulled the IV needle out of her hand and jumped out of the bed.

"Hey are you insane?! Stop! You'll get yourself hurt again." Rosé grabbed the woman's arm to stop her.

"I will be, if you keep me imprisoned in this room." Then Jisoo grabbed the silver-haired woman's hand and removed her grip from her arm.

"Kim Jisoo! Stop right now!" Rosé yelled when Jisoo opened the closet and took her clothes that is perfectly hanged inside.

"The doctor said that I can get out of here today or tomorrow, so what's wrong with discharging myself right now?" The woman smirked at Rosé then went to the bathroom to change her clothes.

"Baby! Can't you just wait for the doctor to tell you that you're good to go? You might get hurt if you act so recklessly like this!" The latter said to her as she stood outside the bathroom door.

Jisoo came out fully clothed with a light brown beanie on her head.

"The only thing that might get hurt is my brain if I stay here in this oh-so boring hospital room." Jisoo grinned and took her phone.

"Kim Jisoo!" Rosé yelled.

"Sshhh! I'm calling Chief Jung." Jisoo gestured the woman to keep quiet while dialing the man's number.

"Hello? Chief Jung? Yeah it's me, umm... Can you please bring my car to the hospital? Am I good to go? Yeah, maybe. I'm discharging myself so please settle the hospital bill for me. Thank you." Then she put her phone inside her pocket.

"You are so insane." Rosé uttered as she looked at Jisoo in disbelief.

"Yeah I know. You're my girlfriend remember? You should've gotten used to that by now." Then Jisoo sat on the couch while waiting for Chief Jung to arrive.

Rosé sat beside her.

"Of course I'm used to it, but this is some different kind of level crazy. Come on, at least wait for the doctor to discharge you today." The silver-haired woman tried to convince her.

Jisoo grabbed Rosé's hand. "You know I've been thinking... Why does it feel so unfamiliar when I hold your hand? And I'm pretty sure, that if I happen to like someone, the first person who would be against it is that witch. Unless..." 

"Unless what?" Rosé looked seriously at her.

"Unless you two are planning of something without my knowledge and just using this unfortunate memory loss of mine to your advantage." Jisoo looked at her as she uttered each and every word carefully then smiled.

Rosé looked flustered when she heard Jisoo's suspicion.

"Uh! What did you say? Are you telling me that I'm lying when I told you that I'm your girlfriend? Didn't I gave you a proof already?" The silver-haired woman felt offended by what Jisoo just said.

The latter sighed. "Then why did my sister overreacted when I told them that I don't remember that girl named Jennie? You're my girlfriend so you must know something about Jennie since she's close to my sister and I'm close to her as well."

Rosé looked really pissed with just hearing the woman beside her mention Jennie's name.

"Jisoo, I'm your girlfriend right here. Can't you just focus on me and stop thinking about your sister's girlfriend?" She uttered really annoyed.

Then all of a sudden Jisoo's phone rang.

"Chief Jung." She answered the call.

"Your car is here Lady Kim." The man informed her.

"Okay, I'm on my way."

"Fine, I'll stop asking silly questions and focus on you. Come on let's get you back to your hotel." Jisoo grabbed her hand and led the way out of the hospital.

As soon as they are outside, they saw Chief Jung standing beside Jisoo's car.
He bowed to the woman when he saw Jisoo walking towards him.

"Lady Jisoo, Miss Park." Chief Jung uttered.

Jisoo took the car key from Chief Jung's hand and opened the door for Rosé. "Get in."

Rosé smiled at the middle aged man before entering the car.

Jisoo patted the man's shoulder. "Ah Chief Jung can I ask you something?" She uttered.

"Miss?" The middle aged man looked at her.

Jisoo took a step closer and slightly leaned towards Chief Jung's ear.

"Do I really have some kind of a special relationship with this woman right here?" Jisoo whispered to him.

Chief Jung looked at her, he was taken aback by the woman's question.

"Ahem! Uh... Of course. You have some kind of a relationship with Miss Park." Chief Jung slightly loosened his tie.

Jisoo shrugged. "Mm—kay. If all of you say so."

Then she patted Chief Jung's shoulder once more and circled around the car.

Rosé looked at Jisoo when she entered the vehicle.

"What did you two talk about?" The woman queried.

Jisoo glanced at her as she starts the car engine. "Oh, just this and that."

The silver-haired woman looked really suspicious of her but shut anyway.

"Where's your hotel anyway?" Jisoo queried without taking a glance at her.

"Signiel Seoul. Why? Do you wanna go inside and have coffee with me?" Rosé uttered.

"No, I'm going to rest at my hotel room."

A few minutes later, they stopped in front of a huge building.

"We're here." Jisoo informed her passenger.

Rosé looked at her with her eyebrows furrowed. "Aren't you going to open the door for me?"

Jisoo looked at her then she saw the valet and gestured him to open the door at the passenger's side.

The valet did open the door but Rosé slammed it back to close and glared at Jisoo.

"Are you really going to make me open the door myself?!"

Jisoo rolled her eyes and sighed. "The valet already opened the door for you."

"Seriously Jisoo? Are you really going to keep this up?" The silver-haired woman looked really annoyed at her.

"Keep what up? As far as I remember I'm already like this ever since forever, and I think it would be really suspicious if you're acting like this is somewhat new to you." Jisoo calmly told the woman.

The latter turned speechless with what Jisoo said and just went out of her car without a fuss.

Then the woman rolled down the window on the passenger's side.

"I'll see you tomorrow evening babe!" She smiled at the silver-haired woman then left.

"What? Tomorrow evening?! Jisoo wait!" Rosé yelled but the woman is already gone.

All eyes on the silver-haired lady who tried to run after the red Ferrari, she knew she just made a scene.

At Gyeongbokgung Palace...

"Lisa let's take a picture wearing a hanbok on!" Jennie excitedly uttered when they saw a stall where tourists can borrow the Korean traditional clothing.

The woman gladly followed Jennie as she tried on a pink hanbok. Then Lisa took the yellow one.

"How do I look?" Jennie asked her.

She went speechless for a moment when she saw Jennie who is already wearing a hanbok.

"Y—you look amazing." Lisa uttered. She just can't take her eyes off of the woman.

Jennie curtsied. "Thank you! Well you don't look too bad yourself." Jennie smiled at her and pulled Lisa closer to her.

"Come on let's take a picture together. I want to have this as a souvenir." She uttered.

The woman went along with Jennie's request and snapped a couple of photos.

"How about we go to Bukchon Hanok Village? It's a traditional village not far from here." Lisa suggested.

"Really? Okay, let's go there." Jennie excitedly replied as she ran back to the stall.

"You really just wore that for some pictures?"

"Yeah." Jennie enthusiastically said while returning the hanbok.

Lisa can't help but just smile at the sight of the woman. 

She returned the hanbok as well and grabbed Jennie's hand.

"Let's go!" Lisa uttered as they blissfully walked out of the palace.

After a few minutes of walking they finally reached the village.

"Wow... This place is really nice. Lisa, can you take a picture of me please?" Jennie gave her phone to the lanky woman while she stood in the middle of the street and spreaded her arms.

"Okay done." Lisa uttered then the woman ran back to her and checked the photo.

"Thanks, I look really nice here." Jennie muttered as she takes a closer look at the photo.

The sun is going down, the two women both decided to go back to their hotel.

"I made a dinner reservation at N'Grill in Namsan tower. I have to pick up a few things first so I'm going to drop you off at the hotel then come pick you up at seven, okay?" Lisa said to the woman beside her.

After a few minutes they arrived at their hotel. 

Jennie went out of the car and waved at the lanky woman. "See you later then."

She watched the car leave first before walking to the lift. The elevator stopped at the hundredth floor, Jennie is about to step out of the metal box when the moment the door slowly opened she saw a very familiar face just standing outside.

Her eyes widen while she gasped. She wasn't expecting to see the person so she hurriedly pressed the close button repeatedly.

The other person got surprised as well when she saw Jennie, so she stuck her hand out to prevent the elevator door from closing.

"Jennie wait!" The woman called her.

She entered the elevator but didn't press any button. Jennie backed up to the wall while the other woman stood by the buttons.

"What floor?" Jisoo asked.

It took her a while before she finally decided. "Ground floor please."

The woman raised an eyebrow at her. "Really? Aren't you going to your room or something?"

"Uh I'm... I'm just about to leave." Jennie chuckled uncomfortably.

"Okay." The woman uttered and pressed the ground floor button.

The door opened at the ground floor and Jennie hurriedly exited the lift. Jisoo pretended to leave and showed the other woman that she just went out of the hotel.

As soon as Jisoo is already out of Jennie's sight, she hurriedly entered the elevator and went straight to her room.

Jisoo saw the woman, and went to the front desk.

"Can I ask where is Lisa Kim'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter