Endgame

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a strange day for Jisoo today, because for the first time in forever her morning isn't loud and chaotic.

Rosé is nowhere to be seen, her custom made tuxedo had just been delivered and is hanging perfectly on the corner of her room.

She went out and felt like it's a whole new world since Rosé's face isn't the first thing that she saw this morning.

"Where are you going?" Jisoo asked Lisa when she saw her sister going out of her room with a backpack on.

Lisa just smiled at her and continued on walking down the stairs and left the house.

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows, confused at her sister's response towards her.

"That was weird." She uttered.

Then she saw Butler Jo walking downstairs and called his attention.

"Butler Jo, did Park come here today?"

The Butler shook his head.

"No Lady Jisoo, I haven't seen her today." He replied.

Jisoo shrugged her shoulders then went back inside her room.

One day before the start of Jisoo's nightmares and her bride to be is nowhere to be seen.

For a normal type of fiancée Jisoo should've been worried about the sudden absence of her bride, but she is nowhere near the worrying stage.

She doesn't even care if her bride to be shows up or not.

She decided to play some video games to pass the time and when she would accidentally take a glance at the white suit that is hanging on the corner she would feel irritated.

"Ah... Why did they even hang that annoying piece of cloth there." She uttered as she aggressively pressed the buttons on her controller.

Then after a few moments she heard a knock on her door.

She thought it was Rosé so she yelled at the person knocking.

"What do you want?! Can't you just give me a peaceful day for once?! Jeez! Do some lady-like stuff, I don't care just go away!"

The knocking continued and it turned louder the longer Jisoo kept on ignoring it.

Nobody can just barge into her room since she now locks the door every time and only Butler Jo holds the spare key to it.

"AISH!" She yelled extremely annoyed.

"WHAT DO YOU WA— OUCH! AH STOP!" Jisoo got hit on the head with a newspaper by her older sister.

"Is that how you're supposed to talk to a person?!" Her sister grabbed her by the ears and dragged her outside calling everybody's attention.

"Everyone gather around!" The maids and the other house helpers gathered at the bottom of the stairs.

She is still holding Jisoo by the ear.

"Is she this rude to everybody?" She asked the employees below calmly.

The maids murmured to each other trying to stop themselves from chuckling.

"Well?" She waited for someone to answer.

"Ouch! It hurts, let go of my ear Ye-Ji!" Jisoo winced in pain.

Butler Jo chuckled then looked up at Jisoo then to her older sister.

"Well, she's not always like that Madam. She just does that to some people." He chortled.

Jisoo's eyes widen, with agape.

"AH! BUTLER JO!" She yelled at the middle aged man who is laughing at her reaction.

"YA! WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT SOMEONE WHO'S OLDER THAN YOU?!" 

Her sister reprimanded her and smacked Jisoo's head with the rolled newspaper that she's holding.

Then she looked at the people downstairs and gave them a smile.

"Say sorry to them." She ordered.

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows at her.

"But why?!" Jisoo queried.

Without another word, she stepped on her younger sister's foot that made Jisoo jump up and down in one leg.

"Oww! Fine! Fine! I'm sorry! Ouch!" She apologized while wincing in pain.

"Do it properly." Her sister glared at her.

Fear is visible on Jisoo's face, so she followed what her older sister said and bowed in front of everyone.

"I'm sorry for being rude." She uttered while bowing.

Her sister smiled and walked back to Jisoo's room.

She sat on the couch and tossed the newspaper that she's holding towards her.

"What's this?" Jisoo queried.

"Open it, you'll see something interesting." She uttered nonchalantly.

Jisoo followed what she said and the first thing that she saw is a familiar photo on the newspaper.

"I saw this already." Jisoo uttered.

Her sister looked at her a little confused.

"Then why didn't you go after her?" She asked Jisoo.

"I did, but she seems happy without me. And besides, she left me without even saying goodbye isn't that supposed to be enough message from her telling me that she doesn't want to have anything to do with me anymore?" She uttered, her voice is clearly shaking.

Her sister leaned back and crossed her legs.

"And just that? You're going to give her up? Aren't you dreaming about getting married to her someday?" She asked.

Jisoo scoffed while looking down on her hands.

"Even if I badly wanted to, that day wouldn't happen anyway. Look, I'm hours away from getting married to someone else. How am I supposed to dream about that now when my whole life is just about to get more chaotic?" She uttered, pain and fear can be visibly seen in her eyes.

Her sister walked towards Jisoo and  stood in front of her.

"Do you want to marry her or not?" Her voice clear and firm.

Jisoo looked up at her clearly confused.

"Of course I do. I badly wanted to." She said with all seriousness.

"M–kay, see you tomorrow baby sister." Her sister uttered then she walked out of the room.

"Ugh! Stop reminding me it's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter