Be Your Everything

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so full. Jisoo, I don't think I can take another bite anymore." Jennie rubbed her stomach while Jisoo is looking at her, amused.

"Then we'll leave these right here. We don't have to finish it all off." Jisoo retorted.

"No! I bought all of these for you. You need to eat it all up." Jennie pouted her lips, and gave Jisoo that cute kitten-like eyes.

The latter choked on the water that she was drinking. "What?!"

"Please..."

"Ah! Are you serious? I can't even finish this plate of tteokbokki that you gave me. Now you want me to eat everything on the table?" Jisoo complained.

"Please... For me?" The woman with cat-like eyes pleaded even more.

"Ugh! Fine! Just stop doing that." Jisoo scratched the back of her head.

"Doing what?" Jennie queried innocently.

"That! Stop acting cute with your Puss In Boots eyes and stuff." Jisoo reprimanded her.

"Why? Am I that irresistible?" The other woman jested.

"Yes."

Jennie looked away upon hearing what Jisoo just said. Her cheeks turned red, then she cleared and awkwardly fixed her hair. She wasn't expecting the other woman to be that direct.

"Uh... I'm just gonna go buy some sikhye, would you like some?" Jennie timidly tucked her hair on the back of her ear then she left Jisoo alone at the table.

Jisoo felt the vibration in her pocket indicating a call, so she took her device out to answer it.

"Hello?" Jisoo immediately answered the call as soon as she saw Lisa's name on the screen.

"Soo! Where are you?" Lisa asked from the other line.

"Oh... I'm uh... I'm at home right now. Why?"

"Mom wants to talk to you. She wants you to come here in Beijing. She said it's important that you're here, the investors are waiting." Lisa uttered.

"Ugh! Tell her I'm not going. She can meet the investors by herself, why do I have to be there?" She was already getting annoyed. Just the thought of seeing her mom is annoying enough for her already.

"You do know that no matter what you say, mom will always find a way to get what she wants right?" Lisa said to her.

"Just tell her I won't go there." She then drops the call right after saying it.

Jennie noticed that the other woman's mood changed after talking with someone on the phone. So she walked back to their table with the drinks in her hand.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jennie asked worriedly.

"Nothing. Wanna go someplace else?"

Sensing that something must be bothering Jisoo, she did not ask anything and just agreed to her invitation.

Jisoo then stood up from her seat and started walking back to where her car is parked. Jennie just followed her behind, observing the other person's demeanor.

They just drove around Seoul until they found themselves at Naksan Park.

"Chu! Let's go to the top." Jennie pointed at the miniature version of China's Great Wall.

Jisoo just smiled and nodded in return.

Jennie held her hand and led the way as they walked to the top.

When they finally reached the peak. The petite woman stood on top of the wall and took a deep breath.

"Wow! Jisoo, look! You can see the entire city from here!" Jennie excitedly uttered.

"Careful, you might fall on the other side of the wall." The older woman warned her.

"Tss... No I won't. And besides you can catch me if ever I fall." She retorted.

"Jen, I can only catch you if you fall for me." Jisoo uttered nonchalantly.

Jennie stared at her for a moment, dumbfounded with her choice of words. Then Jennie shifted her gaze to the mesmerizing view of the city as the sun sets.

Jisoo sat on top of the wall then she gestured Jennie to sit beside her.

"Hey crazy." Jennie muttered.

"Hmm?" Jisoo took a quick glance at the other woman then redirected her gaze at the sunset.

"Why are you doing this?" Jennie looked at Jisoo but she didn't bother looking back at the petite woman.

"Because I want to." Jisoo answered short.

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"Because I'm in love with you." Jisoo turned to look at her. 

She was taken aback by her sudden no-brainer response. "What?"

"I thought I'll never have this kind of moments with you. I've met other people before but none of them caught my attention. Sure, they're pretty, rich and famous but they're not you. They will never be you." Jisoo stared intently at the other woman.

"Why me? I'm not pretty, not rich and certainly not famous. What made me standout from all of the rest?" Jennie queried, curious about what Jisoo thinks about her.

"Because I have all of that already, looks, wealth and status. All I need from you is to be just yourself. You don't have to be anything for me, because you are already everything to me." Jisoo looked at her letting her know how sincere she is with her words.

They stared at each other in the eyes, with the sound of silence filling the atmosphere.

"Ahem... Uh— It's so beautiful out here look." Jennie tried to divert Jisoo's gaze away from her.

The latter just smiled knowing what she was trying to do. "Not as beautiful as you."

"Crazy." Jennie mumbled. She timidly looked away and left Jisoo still sitting on top of the wall.

The latter followed her. "Where are you going?"

"Let's take a picture together. Thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter