Group Positions

Limitless

 

“Oh My Gosh... Freedom.” Ri Ah smiled as she finished the last of her french fries.

Jaeyeon and her also bought enough for the other members and they were hiding out outside so no one would catch them.

“Okay, from today onwards. I’m on the diet that we’re supposed to be on.” Ri Ah said, satisfied.

“As will everyone else.” Ji Young unni showed up.

“Darn. Caught.” Jaeyeon muttered.

“It’s okay, children. I think you all deserve your last fatty meal before you go on the diet. So savor this time. Then go back to practice to burn those extra calories.” Ji Young said.

“Arasseo, Ji Young unni.” The girls chorused.

They threw away the empty bags and wrappers, then walked back inside.

“What song now?” Ae Young asked.

“How about BTD again? Maybe we can use it for fun in the future.” Aya Mi smiled mischievously.

“Gosh, planning a prank already, unni?” Ae Young rolled her eyes. “But I like it.” She smiled back.

“Okay, here we go again then.” Ri Ah the stereo and they did the dance again.   This time Aya Mi was in the front instead of Chan Ah.

“Girls, Woollim sajangnim wants to speak to you.” Ji Young walked through the back door with him.

The girls got up off the floor and stood politely.

“We have decided your group positions based on your skills. I have watched you practice as has Ji Young. So today, I will tell you what is expected of you.” Woollim sajangnim walked over to them.

He walked up to Ri Ah. “You will be a lead vocal and a visual.” He said to her.

Ri Ah turned to Asami and mouthed ‘What’s a visual?’

“Ahh.. A visual is someone that is usually in the middle for pictures and other things. In other words, the face of the group. So make sure you don’t do anything bad.” Woollim warned.

“Ye, sajangnim.” Ri Ah bowed politely.

“Seo Mi, you will also be a lead vocal as well as a lead dancer.”

“Ye, sajangnim.” She answered.

“Jaeyeon, you’re the main rapper and a lead dancer.”

“Ye, sajangnim.”

“Chan Ah, main dancer and lead rapper. Aya Mi, main dancer and a vocal. Asami, main vocal and also a visual. However, it’s more for cute concepts in the future. Understood?”

“Ye, sajangnim.” The three girls chorused.

“Ae Young, our maknae. You will also be a main vocal.” Woollim said, coming across the last girl.

“Ye, sajangnim.” Ae Young bowed.

“Sajangnim, I have a question.” Ri Ah stated.

“What is it, Ri Ah?” he said.

“Can we have stage names if we want? Asami said other groups have some.” Ri Ah asked.

“Sure, only if you want. You want a stage name?” Woollim asked back.

“Ye, I want to be called A.” Ri Ah answered.

“I want one too.” Jaeyeon said. “Baby J.”

“The Mi sisters each want one too. Asami will be Ami-Chan. And I want to be Mimi.” Aya Mi said.

“Then it’s settled. You four have stage names. Get back to practice.” Woollim started to walk out. “Oh, by the way. Nice save earlier with Aya Mi and Sungjong, Ri Ah. The boys were talking about it but are none the wiser.” He praised.

“Kamsahabnida, sajangnim.” Ri Ah bowed once more and Woollim left.

~ ∞ ~

Ri Ah, Jaeyeon and Ae Young snuck out into the hallway after getting to the bathroom. The coast was clear in the hallway so they started walking out.

But that’s when 3 of the Infinite boys came out of their practice room and started walking down the hallway as well.

“Seriously, we can’t catch a break, can we?” Jaeyeon muttered softly.

“Well, we can’t turn back now. It looks more suspicious.” Ri Ah said, walking forward, linking arms with the girls.

“Well, well, well. What do you have here? Three beautiful girls in Woollim Entertainment? Are you here for girl group auditions?” The smooth talking Woohyun asked.

Ri Ah giggled, “We wish.” She pouted. “Woollim isn’t holding auditions for girl groups. They want to keep you to themselves.”

That’s the girl from the talent show... That means the suits were scouting? That’s the only reason why she could be here... Unless it’s a different reason.. L thought.

“Aww.. Really?? Too bad. All of you are really cute.” Woohyun flirted, getting closer.

“Calm yourself, Woohyun.” Sunggyu said, pulling him back. “Hi, I’m Sunggyu and I apologize for him.” he said.

On cue, the three girls giggled. “We know who you are, Sunggyu-ssi.” Ae Young spoke up.

“What about you? Can’t we know your names?” Woohyun jumped back into the conversation.

“Sorry, Woohyun-ssi. It’s a secret.” Ri Ah said, bringing a finger to her lips. “Now, if you’ll excuse us, we shall get going and find somewhere else that holds auditions.” she said, walking around the boys.

Hmm... Maybe they weren’t scouting then.. But the fact that she’s here isn’t purely a coincidence. L thought to himself.

Author's Note:
Hello there... seriously guys.. I'm kinda just stalling so I can find a debut song. that and debut outfits. XD
Choices:
Roly Poly by T-Ara
Run Devil Run by SNSD
News by Nine Muses (courtesy of @littlevergreen)
Ah by After School (@littlevergreen but this is a kinda y concept?)
Yeah.. that's all i got. XD
ALSO.. I thought of another fan club name. Starlight. XD
i was trying to find an acronym that made sense.
and started thinking about stars. so yeah Starlight. :D idk.. ><;