Moving In

Limitless

 

When they arrived, Woori was there attached to L’s side. Ri Ah it up and bit her lip to stop crying.

“Our dorm got trashed, so apparently we’re staying with you guys until they find us a new one.” Ri Ah told the guys.

“That’s fine. Don’t worry about it. You may stay as long as you like.” Sungkyu said happily.

“Oppa~~ Let’s watch TV together.” Woori cooed, pulling Myungsoo to the couch, so she could sit on his lap.

Ri Ah lost it and ran off to the park. L felt like he should go after her but doesn’t since Woori was sitting on his lap.

Sunggyu watched this, sighed, and grabbed two jackets and ran off after her, his best friend.

~ ∞ ~

At the park, Ri Ah let the tears flow a bit, Sungkyu arrived and sat next to her.

“Myungsoo is such a babo.” He said, hugging Ri Ah tightly.

“I know, but I love him.” Ri Ah said sadly.

“Well, at least tonight you’ll know that he’s a heavy sleeper. You could pound the door endlessly and he won’t wake up. So you could burn all his clothes if you wanted to.” Sungkyu suggested, shrugging.

Ri Ah smiled and laughed, “That’s mean, Gyu oppa. But thanks, what about you and Ae Young? How is that going?” Ri Ah asked teasingly.

“Eh? What? I don’t know what you’re talking about...” Sungkyu said blushing.

“Oh please, Gyu oppa, I know.” Ri Ah stuck her tongue out at him.

“Whatever, I’m not admitting to anything.” Sungkyu said, crossing his arms.

By the time they go back everyone is getting ready for bed and it's agreed the girls will sleep outside so they don't bother anyone, plus it's like a sleepover.

Sunggyu pulled Ae Young to the side and talked to her.

We all went to sleep with L nowhere to be found.

After about an hour, Ri Ah whispered to Jaeyeon. "Are you sleeping?"

"No.. Why, unni?" Jaeyeon already knows what's wrong, it’s hard not to when it’s your best friend talking to you.

"Nothing. But can I just cry?" Ri Ah asked.

Jaeyeon sat up and gestured for Ri Ah to put her head in her lap and cry.

"It hurts Jae... So much..." Ri Ah cried out.

"I know unni..." Jaeyeon comforted the older girl until they both fell asleep.

In the morning, Woori was still there and they all ate breakfast together.

“Say ‘Ah’ oppa~” Woori cooed, lifting her spoon to L. He obeyed and opens his mouth.

Ri Ah stood up loudly and stopped eating. "I'm not hungry." she said and got dressed and headed for the door. "I have an interview about being the leader, manager said that she'll come get you guys later and we'll have practice, Kay?" she smiled sweetly at her girls and left

Netizens post photos of Sunggyu comforting Ri Ah.

At the table, Sunggyu is fed up with it and punches L. "Don't even think about punching me back, because you deserve it. For throwing away something that is perfect." Sunggyu ran out after Ri Ah to make sure she got to the studio for the interview safely.

After that Jaeyeon stood up and slapped L's other cheek, she leaned in to whisper to him. "That's for my unni. How dare you make her cry. And I know you heard her last night. So don't deny it." Jaeyeon turned to the group at the table. "Suddenly, I'm not hungry either. But that's probably because I feel like I want to throw up at the sight of something disgusting." she looked over at Woori and left to get dressed.

 

Author's Note:
If there's any grammatical errors, it's because when I wrote this originally..
It was in present tense.. So IF I MISSED ANYTHING :) let me know ;D