Last Member

Limitless

 

*DING DONG*

“I got it!” Jaeyeon heard someone yell from inside.

Ri Ah opened the door to reveal her.

“Ahnyeonghaseyo! Chonun Ri Ah imnida!” Ri Ah politely bowed.

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, Jaeyeon imnida.” Jaeyeon bowed.

“Please come in, I believe you are our last girl group member, neh?” Ri Ah motioned for her to come in.

“Girl group?” Jaeyeon asked with shock on her face.

“Oh, you told her already, Ri Ah?” Ji Young unni asked.

“Ye, unni. Mian hae. I didn’t know she didn’t know.” Ri Ah bowed.

“No worries. Well, I’ll get straight to the point. Woollim Entertainment has been scouting for girls to be a part of their new girl group, Limitless. You have been scouted to be the 7th member as well as the main rapper. If you choose to join.” Ji Young unni explained.

“I’ll join. But why is it a secret? The suits wouldn't tell me in front of Taec oppa and Wooyoung oppa.” Jaeyeon asked.

“TAEC? WOOYOUNG? YOU KNOW 2PM?!?” Asami squealed from her doorway.

“Yeah, and Ricky, Changjo, and Minwoo.” Jaeyeon said calmly like it was nothing.

“OH MY GOSH! How are they? I haven’t seen Changjo and Ricky dongsaeng in forever!” Asami rushed to Jaeyeon’s side.

Jaeyeon moved closer to Ri Ah for protection from the Asami’s fan girl side.

“How do you know them?” Jaeyeon asked.

“My aunty is their stylist noona! She brought me to work all the time! TEEN TOP!” Asami cheered. “What about you?” She asked Jaeyeon.

“I’m in a dance group with them. That’s how I got scouted just now. We had a street battle and Taec oppa let me take over his rap in Heartbeat.” Jaeyeon explained.

“WAHH!! SO COOL!!” Asami jumped Jaeyeon for a hug. Jaeyeon in turn jumped on Ri Ah’s arm.

“Asami-ah, I think you’re scaring her.” Ri Ah said laughingly.

“Oh, mian hae. I am a Skinship princess. Mian hae.” Asami bowed to apologize.

“No worries, it just caught me off guard.” Jaeyeon replied. “Okay, so why is this a secret since my question never got answered?” She repeated.

“Ah, I can answer that.” Ji Young unni found a way back into the conversation. “Woollim sajangnim wants to keep this group a secret, one for a surprise debut that no one sees coming. And two because the Infinite boys have been asking for a girl group for a long time. So Sajangnim wants to surprise them with Limitless.” She answered.

“Ohhh... Makes sense.” Jaeyeon nodded.

“Question, Can everyone change me up on the names mentioned today? Who’s 2PM? And Teen Top?” Ri Ah asked, confused.
“You don’t know who they are?” Asami asked in shock.

“Umm... Let’s just say.. I wasn’t able to keep up with the kpop world, due to familial problems.” Ri Ah answered vaguely.

“TIME TO CATCH YOU UP UNNI!” Asami dragged her into her room for her laptop, where Ri Ah stayed learning all the groups she possibly could.

~ ∞ ~

“Bring her in and introduce me!!” Woollim cried when the girls knocked on his door in the morning.

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, chonun Jaeyeon imnida.” Jaeyeon politely bowed.

“Woollim sajangnim to you, my dear. Now, let’s get started. Who woke everyone up this morning?” He asked.

“I did, sajangnim.” Ri Ah answered.

“Great, leadership skills. You are the leader and you are the oldest as well, I believe?” he questioned.

“That is correct, sajangnim.” Ri Ah answered.

“Good, now please practice together in the practice room. And remember don’t let the boys see you.” Woollim dismissed the girls.

“Same plan but this time I get Jaeyeon too.” Ri Ah said.

“Got it, unni.” Seo Mi said leading Chan Ah and Asami out.

“Hmm... There seems to be more girls wandering around... Maybe there is a girl group that Woollim hyung isn’t telling us about..” L wondered aloud when he saw 5 girls sneak out of Woollim’s office.

Author's Note:
Hey girls~~ :D
so.. here is the last OFFICIAL member<3
now I will talk about practices....
then debut! :D I have plans for how to meet the boys..
I still have one more for you @U-KISS-me with your bro~~ XD
Anyway, if any of you haven't seen my comment.
Fanclub names: Unlimited? Immortals? Eternal? NeverEnd? that's all I could think of. XD
Debut songs: NO CLUE... ><;