Rain Dance

Limitless

 

It was raining, pouring hard, and Limitless was stuck indoors. Their outside schedule was canceled, the show couldn't find a place indoors on such short notice, and since Infinite had the practice room that day, they were left with nothing to do.

 

Jaeyeon slipped into loose sweats and her dirtiest high tops, leaving a note behind for the girls.

 

Only Ri Ah knew her true intentions.

 

Jaeyeon would need to take extra care over the next few days for sure.

 

Jaeyeon walked right in front of Woollim, with no one but stranglers outside she began to dance.

 

It was nothing at first just something to clear her head. The stress of idol life was getting to her, the need for disguises and people watching her every move, just waiting for her to screw up.

 

Soon, her frustrations and anxiety died away and she began to dance to the song caught in her mind as of late.

 

It was a hip hop song, one of Hoya's favorites probably. That's how it had gotten stuck in her head in the first place.

 

That boy would keep humming it all the time, and since Limitless was always around Infinite and Jaeyeon enjoyed Dongwoo's company.. Hoya was a part of that package.

 

Needless to say, all the krumping and breaking had Jaeyeon distracted.

 

She couldn't be bothered to notice a newly dirty blonde haired guy just gaping at her underneath the shelter of Woollim.

 

After a moment to collect himself, he slipped his own hood on and decided to join her.

 

He stepped out into the pouring rain next to her and began to compliment her moves.

 

Jaeyeon took notice of the guy next to her and turned to him, practically stumbling upon her realization of who he was.

 

He walked over to her and helped her up, "Sorry for scaring you, Jaeyeon. But you were incredible and I had to join you." He apologized.

 

"It's no problem, Dongwoo oppa. I was just shocked. I figured you would be inside with the others practicing." Jaeyeon said quickly, recovering from her embarrassing action a moment ago.

 

"We were. We have a short break for now, do you mind if we continue?" Dongwoo asked hesitantly, not wanting to waste his break, but not wanting to continue if Jaeyeon felt uncomfortable.

 

"Sure, do you want to know the song I am following? Or just leave things the way they were." Jaeyeon asked.

 

"You were humming it just now and I've heard it so many times, I can understand now." Dongwoo said sheepishly.

 

"Okay, let's start over then." Jaeyeon said, humming the beat once more and doing her own thing.

 

Dongwoo started to follow and complement her moves. Then, he grew more daring and had her focusing on following him.

 

They created this new dance that had everyone in awe.

 

The stranglers were watching, protected from the rain by their umbrellas.

 

Infinite had also stood mesmerized at how well Jaeyeon and Dongwoo fit together. The break had ended and they had gone looking for him.

 

Eventually, the song came to an end and Dongwoo realized what the time was.

 

"I have to go, my other members are probably waiting." He said softy, reluctant to leave but knowing he had to.

 

He turned towards the door where the rest of Infinite, greeting him by waving and smiling crazily.

 

Dongwoo froze when he saw them and Jaeyeon noticed.

 

She turned to see what was wrong and noticed Infinite standing there just smiling.

 

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "You should go back. They'll tease you for a while but eventually they'll get over it." Jaeyeon told Dongwoo.

 

"Thanks for today." She reached over and squeezed his hand.

 

She ran back to her dorm while it was still raining so the wind wouldn't give her a cold.

 

"You're welcome..." Dongwoo mumbled as he watched her run away.

 
Author's Note:
Sup @yogibear32 your chapter :D
The explanation of Woori will come later kay guys? :D
hehe :3 for now, just make it that no one but Ri Ah knows. :D
And Dongwoo for you~