White Day

Limitless

 

Another month passed with no news of the tour, they grew worried that Woollim had changed his mind.

“This is bad. What if he’s mad at us?” Chan Ah asked.

“I have no idea..” Ri Ah said softly.

“Well, we can’t let this affect us too badly. Let’s just continue promoting and resting.” Jaeyeon said.

*Ding dong*

Ae Young went to get the door and several gift bearers walked in as the seven boys.

“Happy White Day.” Infinite greeted as they handed a bouquet of roses to each girl along with some white chocolate that they had help in making.

“Awww... Thank you, oppa!” The seven girls said at the same time.

“You’re welcome.” The boys all answered before sitting down and holding hands with their girl.

“Have you heard any news about a tour?” Ri Ah asked.

Myungsoo shook his head along with the rest of them, “You?” He asked.

“Not us either.” Ri Ah said.

“Damn.. I wonder if Woollim hyung changed his mind.” Sunggyu said.

“He didn’t.” Jiyoung unni said walking into the room.

“Good, you’re all here.” Jungryul hyung said walking in after her.

“We are going to have a Limitless x Infinite tour. We are also allowing you all to do some sort of fan service as couples and let the netizens take it from there.” Jiyoung unni explained.

“Okay, so do we get to pick then?” Myungsoo asked.

“Yes, you are allowed to pick. It can be new or old, since you and Ri Ah had a duet you can do that if you want to.” Jungryul hyung answered.

“So when is the first day?” Jaeyeon asked.

“Next week.” Jiyoung unni said.

“So you’re going to announce it tonight?” Sunggyu asked.

“Yes. So get ready and start practicing.” Jungryul hyung said before the managers left the room.

“So... What do you want to do?” Ri Ah and Sunggyu asked everyone at the same time.

~ ∞ ~

Allkpop: Limitless and Infinite announce a world tour together! 

As almost all of the Limitless members are proficient in English and Japanese, with Seo Mi speaking Chinese and Chan Ah speaking French, they are the perfect group to go on a world tour this early.

With their sunbae group Infinite, they will garner many fans and concert dates.

A city list will be put up later this week. We’ll keep you updated!

Yes! WORLD TOUR! FINALLY!

I hope my city is on the list!

Infinite!! Limitless!!

WOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!

“I feel like everyone is speechless or something.” Asami said reading the spaz comments.

“Spaz and speechless are different things.” Ri Ah said, “You told that to me remember?” She pointed out.

“True. But still... Anyway. Have you picked your couple performance?” Asami asked.

“My duet from before.. It’s easy. Everyone screams when Myungsoo plays guitar, makes people ship us more. Solves all problems. You?” Ri Ah asked.

“Not yet.” Asami said.

“You better pick soon.” Ri Ah told her, “We’re not supposed to do the same things. And I heard Jaeyeon and Dongwoo want to do Know Your Name.” She said getting up and going for her turn to practice.

 

Author's Note:
Soooo.. Jaeyeon has obviously dibs'd Know Your Name.
I'll figure out Hurricane Venus for you, Helen.. Not exactly sure what to do with that... >.>
anyway.. Enjoy ^^V And Chan Ah you gotta tell me soon.. :)