Chapter 10 : Little Signals

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Stepping shoes sounds can be heard from outside the condo. Taeyeon still up since she is waiting for Yoona.
The front door is being opened by a beautiful owner. Her face looks tired, but as soon as she saw a petite figure waiting for her in the sofa in front of TV, her smile can be seen on her beautiful face.
“Hi, Tae. Did you waiting for me? It’s late tho” asks Yoona.
“Ah .. you’re home Yoong. Yeah, I can’t sleep. It’s all because of those meds.” answers Taeyeon.
“Haha, but you have to take all those meds in order to back healthy like the Taeyeon I befriended with” says Yoona Jokingly.
“Arra..arra.. by the way have you had your dinner?” asks Taeyeon attentively.
“I did tae, dad forced me to join him in our big dining room, eww..my stomach aches since he shoved all foods to my mouth…euggh” frowns Yoona.
“Poor our Yoongie, here come to me” pats Taeyeon.
“Eee.. you smell, it’s better you take some shower. Then, I’ll accompany you in your room” suggests Taeyeon.
“Yaaaa…you! Arra..arra.. just make sure you don’t leave me to slumber land once I finished my showering time.” threats Yoona.
“Of course, my cute little dongsaeng” jokes Taeyeon.
Yoona walks to her bathroom, without Taeyeon knowing, her heart feels sad after heard Taeyeon’s endearing towards her.
Having had her shower, Yoona goes to Taeyeon’s room next to hers. Steps inside the room, she only notices a petite girl busies herself with her phone.
“Ehemm… a penny for your thought” says Yoona startles Taeyeon.
“Ah Yoong, you’re here?. You smell nice. Haha. Come here” says Taeyeon while patting her empty space bed beside her.
Yoona walks to Taeyeon’s direction and directly owns the empty space beside the midget.
“How’s your day? Good?” asks Taeyeon shortly.
“Haha it’s good. Thanks to you who brighten my mood” replies Yoona
“Glad to hear that, how’s uncle Im?” asks Taeyeon.
“Dad is good but still the same old annoying man, he keeps nagging me to find a boyfriend…uugh” grumps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter