Chapter 70 : Angel's Pleas

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 Years Later
Taeyeon and Joseph are standing in the seashore near their villa in Bali. The sky looks so clear and full of stars. The silence clearly displayed on the seashore.
It’s been 4 years since you left us, Joseph Momma. How are you up there? Are you living well? Are you smiling a lot? Does God treat you well?. I and Joseph are living our lives well. Now he’ll enter his junior high school. Joseph grows well, he’s handsome boy. I think he gets the look from you. When the graduation few weeks ago he was the valedictorian of his batch. I was so proud of him, I was so sure you watched it from heaven..right?. This morning your mom called me, she asked me to back to Seoul and manage the company. She told me that it’s your request, My Angel. It’s hard for me since I had bitter pasts in Korea, but I will grant your request because I love you..and will always love you. Tomorrow we will fly back to our homeland, Seoul. I hope it’s the right decision, Tae Hee. Your boutique in Italy now is getting bigger and bigger, that Dude Christian really doing his job well. Good Night, My Angel. I’ll see you later here.. says Taeyeon inside her heart after she uttered her pray.


The Next Day.


Taeyeon and Joseph are flying back to Seoul using the Kims private jet. After hours of flight from Denpasar, the two arrived in Incheon at noon. There, Uncle Park the butler waves his hand.
“Welcome back to Korea, Madam Kim” greets butler Park politely.
“Welcome back too young master” adds butler Kim.
“Hello uncle, no need to be formal. How’s mother?” asks Taeyeon warmly.
“She’s good, Madam. This morning she just did her routine medical checkup” replies butler park politely.
“Ah I see. Can you drive us to the mansion, uncle?” asks Taeyeon tiredly.
“Sure, Madam” states butler park.
Arrived at Kim’s Mansion.
Grandma Kim already stood in front of the door. Once the car door is opened, Joseph runs to his grandma’s direction and hugs the old lady tightly. Taeyeon follows her son  behind.
“Hello Grandma, I miss you so much” states Joseph cheerfully.
“Welcome back young man…you look so handsome now, it seems your dad treats you well” compliments Grandma Kim.
“Hello Mother. I’m back. How are you?” states Taeyeon warmly.
“I’m good, Tae..let’s go inside. I’ve already prepared your favorite dishes guys” commands Grandma Kim attentively.
The three walk inside the big mansion. After Taeyeon and Joseph washed themselves up, the two head to the main diningroom.
“Grandma, it’s delicious. I want more” says Joseph cheerfully.
Grandma Kim gives her handsome grandson the meats and dishes attentively.
“Thank you, Grandma” states Joseph politely.
Taeyeon and Joseph are digging their bowls happily, Grandma Kim happily cries her tears silently.
After they had their lunch, Taeyeon is called by Grandma Kim to her bedroom. Grandma Kim hands a white envelope to her in-law.
“This is the letter from Tae Hee. It’s for you. She secretly gave it to Joseph, and Joseph handed me the letter when you guys headed to Bali when Tae Hee’s condition was getting worse” states Grandma Kim.
“Thank you Mother. May I read it in my bedroom?” asks Taeyeon politely.
“Sure, just take some rest. You look so tired. I’ll see you when the dinner time. Joseph is going outside with Park, it seems he is curious about Seoul” replies Grandma Kim.
“Thank you again, Mother. I’ll be going” dismisses Taeyeon.
Taeyeon heads to her room. She sits on the bed and reads the letter.


My Dearest Taeng.
Hi, Handsome, It’s me Tae Hee. I’m sorry, when you’re reading this letter I’m already up there. How are you? I hope you’re in a good condition, Taeng. Through this letter I want to tell you some things that I cannot tell you personally. I hope you’re not sleepy reading my blabbers and nags, haha.
First, I want to say thank you so much. Thank you for loving me whether it’s in good state or bad state. I was so happy when I met you after years we separated, did you remember the dinner at The Kwon’s? Sorry, at that time I accidentally put my arm on your shoulder, haha.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter