Chapter 51 : Jung x Kim (?)

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile In London.
Soojung faithfully stays beside Taeyeon. The younger Jung mostly spends her time on the hospital. She accompanies the petite Kim to do her therapy. Day by day their relationship is getting closer. Taeyeon hasn’t gained her memories back. Taeyeon thinks that Soojung is her girlfriend. Seeing Taeyeon happy makes Soojung doubt to tell the condition. One thing that becomes Soojung’s priority for now, Taeyeon’s condition is stable both physically and emotionally. Jessica on the other hand, is busied herself in executing the plan in suffering Hwang Tae Ho. Together with Victoria, Jessica is planning to acquire Taeyeon’s shares at SM. She needs Taeyeon’s signature to finalized the plan. The older Jung calls her sister 2 weeks later.
“Hello, Soojung-ah..how’s Taeyeon’s condition?” asks Jessica in happy tone.
“Oh..Unnie, It’s been 2 months you’re not calling us..Taeyeonie is good. Now, she can walk by herself..she is determined to recover her health, I’m so proud of her” answers Soojung in bright tone.
“Oh, Thanks God!.. I’m happy to hear that” replies Jessica.
“How are you, Unnie? How’s Seoul?” asks Soojung.
“I’m good Soojung-ah.. We owned half of SM Corps Shares. In order to chop Hwang Tae Ho down, I need 5% more at least..” trails Jessica.
“Vic Unnie is also helping,right?” asks Soojung.
“Yes, she did. I just met her to discuss our final plan though” states Jessica.
“What is your plan unnie?” asks Soojung curiously.
“I want to buy Taeyeon’s shares. I found that she has 5% shares at SM Corps” states Jessica firmly.
“Oh My God, How come?” asks Soojung shock.
“It’s a long story. I’ll tell you once you guys back here” replies Jessica.
“Oh.. Dr.Dylan called me yesterday, He informed me that Taeyeon can be discharged from the hospital as soon as possible” says Soojung in delight expression.
“Oh..Really?? The Sky is generous!” replies Jessica excitedly.
“I’ve contacted Uncle Kim Sa Bu about this though” says Soojung.
“And ask about the possibility to bring Taeyeon back to Korea..” adds Soojung.
“And how’s his response?” ask Jessica curiously.
“He allowed me to bring Taeyeon back to Korea. He said that her homeland is the best place to heal her condition. But…” says Soojung.
“But what Soojung?...” asks Jessica impatiently.
“But He asked me to keep Taeyeon aside from the business matters before she gains her memories back” says Soojung in low tone.
“She needs peaceful environment, no pressure or stress..unnie” says Soojung.
“Ok then. I’ll manage those things. Don’t worry Soojung. As Soon as Dr.Dylan gave his permission to discharge Taeyeon, please let me know” says Jessica in flat tone.
“Okay Unnie, It seems Dr. Dylan calls me to his room again. I’ll end the call” says Soojung.
With that, Soojung heads to Dr.Dylan Park’s office. The handsome doctor already sat on his chair.
“Oh, Miss Jung..” greets Dr.Dylan.
“Yes Doctor, What’s wrong?” asks Soojung worrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter