Chapter 21 : Let's...

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning
Beeping sound can be heard. The air conditioner blows steadily, sending cold sensation to two bodies. The girls hugged each other. Being a sensible one, the older girl slowly moves the other girl’s arm which encircles her neck. The older then grabs the vibrated phone on the night stand to turn off the noise.
After she turned off the alarm, the girl snuggles herself to other’s girl body.
“I will cherish every minutes left Yoong, I love you” says Taeyeon silently.
Because of the huge exhaustion after their love making rounds last night taeyeon continues her sleep while pull up the thick blanket to cover the bodies.
*Few hours later*
The maid knocks the bedroom’s door. Taeyeon back from the slumber land first.
“Hmmm…who’s that?” says Taeyeon while blinking her eyes, try to gain the consciousness.
She wakes from the bed, looking for the camisole to cover her body.
“Ee, ahjumma..what’s up?” asks Taeyeon once she opened the door.
“Excuse me agasshi, I want to hand this envelope to you from Mr.Im, he handed me this before he fled to Las Vegas this morning” says Mrs.Jang the head of maid.
“Thank you ahjumma, you may go now” commands Taeyeon.
Once the door is closed, taeyeon walks to the empty sofa in front of the bed.
She opens the envelope.
A manly hand writing were displayed on the paper,


Dear Little Kim,
The plan is changed; here I give you a flight ticket to San Francisco. I’ve already asked my partner to recruit you as the designer on his company. He already provided a flat for you to stay. You’ll fly there in 2 days. Make sure you finished the business with my daughter.
Sincere,
Im Joo Hwan.


Taeyeon’s tears fell down, leaving water stain on the paper. She sadly watches her sleeping girlfriend. She put the letter inside her bag.
Taeyeon walks to the bathroom to freshen herself. Making sure that yoona couldn’t notice her swollen eyes. After doing her business, taeyeon climbs the queen sized bed. She is caressing her girlfriend’s peaceful face. Her soft touch causes the younger moves her body.
“Hmmmh.. morning babe” says Yoona huskily.
“Morning sleepy head” says Taeyeon while flashes her killer smile.
“It seems you silently watching me sleeping” says Yoona then rubbing the older’s arm.
“Watching you sleeping like a baby is enough for me yoong, I hope I can see this beautiful view every morning once I open my eyes” says Taeyeon then caressing her girlfriend’s lips.
“I’ll make sure that happen babe. Don’t worry, I’ll stay by your side” says Yoona beams her sweet smile.
Taeyeon can’t hide her sad expression hearing the line from her beloved savior slash girlfriend.
“Why you look so sad?” asks Yoona once she notices sad expression on Taeyeon’s face.
“Ani..just being sentimental in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter