Chapter 28 : The True Story : Beginning

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Birds are chirping loudly. The two sleeping girls are hugging each other. The younger one is the first who back from their deep slumber.
“Hoamh.. It’s morning already, my body is sticky” mumbles Jessica.
“It’s better I take shower first before Erika wakes up” says Jessica softly.
Jessica stirs her body and moves Erika’s arm slowly.
“Hmmh..” mumbles Erika, reacting to the soft movement.
“Morning sleepyhead” greets Jessica.
“Morning sica, you’re up?” says Erika in sleepy voice.
“Hmm.. we have to get ready, our flight is in 2 hours” says Jessica.
“Oh . I forgot that, It’s better you take your shower first. I’ll prepare our belongings” says Erika.
“Mmkay, relax Erika..don’t be too rushed” says Jessica while takes the hanging towel.
10 minutes later the Jung walks out from the bathroom. Erika quickly dashes into the empty bathroom to clean her sticky body.
30 minutes later.
Having finished the business, the two girls head to the resort’s restaurant to take some breakfast and bid their goodbye to Leo’s cousin slash the owner of Hwang’s resort.
Yamaguchi walks to the girls’ direction.
“Good morning Miss Jung and Miss Kim, I’m sorry to inform you that Mr. Hwang is not available in his room, he accompanied his wife to the hospital. Our madam was little bit unwell after the party last night, I’m afraid if he can’t bid his goodbye to you” explains Yamaguchi.
“Ah I see, I’m sorry to hear that Yamaguchi-san..Please say our apologies and grateful to Hwang Chansung and his wife, since you know we’ll head to the airport in half hour.
“Ah Ok Miss Jung, the car is ready. Just call me if you need any help to bring the luggage. I’ll stand by in my office” smiles Yamaguchi.
“Thank you Yamaguchi-san” says Jessica.
Erika just silently watching the two persons’ conversation.
“Hopefully there will be no serious illness, Yoong. You have to keep yourself healthy” says Erika inside her heart.
Kim and Jung continue their breakfast in peace. Having finished the breakfast, they head back to the suite to take the luggage out from the room. Yamaguchi helps the girls together with Jun, the bellboy.
The girls head to the airport.
Arrived at the Airport. 
“Thankyou Yamaguchi, sorry for being burden to you during our stay. Please send our goodbyes to the Hwang couple. Someday we will visit you guys, we’ll be going” dismisses Jessica.
“Thank you Mr.Yamaguchi, I’ll be going” says Erika.
The two girls fly to Tokyo, then after landed at Tokyo the girls waiting for 30 minutes before they fly back to US.
After 11 hours of Flight.
“Waah.. Finally, America” cheers Jessica.
“Yes Miss Jung, It’s better we’re hurry. It’s night already” says Erika.
“Ok, let’s hail taxi” says Jessica shortly.
With that the two head back to their apartments, and take some rest after their long Japan trip.
As the time goes by, Erika and Jessica’s relationship get better. Beside the office mate They still manage their relationship as buddies well. It has been 1 years since they first met. Today is the Younger Jung’s death anniversary.
“Erika, I want to invite you on dinner for my sisters’ death anniversary tonight” says Jessica a minutes after the lunch break.
“Ah Ok.. I’m free tonight, tell me the time and place” replies Erika.
“7 PM at my unit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter