Chapter 54 : The Command

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and Lee Dong Wook later prepare Hwang Tae Ho’s funeral. Hwang Tae Ho’s death catches the public attention, including Kim Taeyeon. The local media and international media are airing the obituary. Jessica and Soojung who are at Jung’s mansion right now also cannot hide their shock.
Meanwhile at Jung’s beach house.
Taeyeon cannot hide her shock, she watches the news expressionlessly. Auntie Goo walks to the petite’s girl direction to give the medicine.
“Agasshi..it’s your time to take the medicine” says Auntie Goo politely.
“….” No response from the petite Kim.
“Agasshi…” says Auntie Goo in soft tone.
“A-ah.. yes?” replies Taeyeon blankly.
“It’s your medicine, it’s the time” states Auntie Goo.
“Oh..Okay, Thankyou auntie, you may go back to your room. I will eat them later. I just want to be alone, right now” states Taeyeon.
The girl turns off the TV and heads to her bedroom. Taeyeon sits on the King-sized bed. She grabs old purse, she takes a pink handkerchief from the old box.  She watches the ceiling. Her mind remembers the time when her mother for the first time brought taeyeon to Hwang Tae Ho’s place.


Flashback.


“Ah Mommy, Am I look good? I can’t wait to see Daddy” said Taeyeon excitedly. The little Taeyeon repeatedly checked her clothes in front of mirror inside the bedroom.
“You’re pretty, dear. Let’s go. We will miss the bus to Seoul if we’re not going now. Ka-ja” said Kim Chang Sook softly, the woman smiled widely after saw her daughter’s expression.
You look so pretty, I hope your dad can receive your presence Taeyeon-ah...says Kim Chang Sook inside her heart.
“Let’s go, Mommy. I can’t wait to meet my daddy. I’ll tell my friends that I have a handsome and cool daddy. I will tell them that they are wrong, they often mocked at me that I didn’t have father” said Taeyeon in happy tone.
I hope so, Taeyeon-ah…  said Kim Chang sook sadly inside her mind.
Later the mom and daughter headed to Seoul, the city where Hwang Tae Ho lives.
Arrived at Hwang’s mansion.
“Woah… The house is so big. Is Daddy the owner,Mom?” asked Taeyeon curiously to her mom.
“I can’t wait to see my Dad..finally, after years..Let’s go mommy” added Taeyeon happy.
The two walked inside to Hwang’s Mansion. The security interrogated Taeyeon and Her Mother first.
“Excuse me, Madame..may I help you?” asked the security.
“Is Hwang Tae Ho inside?” asked Kim Chang Sook to security.
“Mr.Hwang just arrived from New York an hour ago. Have you made an appointment?” asked the security.
“Just Tell him, Kim Chang Sook wants to meet him, he know who I am” answered Taeyeon’s mom flatly.
“Wait a moment, please sit down first. I’ll asked the main house” said the security.
Then, the security called the main house. At the end Kim Chang Sook was allowed to meet Hwang Tae Ho.
“Follow me, Madame” said the security politely.
Taeyeon watched the surrounding with mesmerized eye. She felt so happy and astonished after saw the Hwang’s mansion.
“Wait a moment, Mr.Hwang will be here in 10 minutes,Madame” said the security.
“Thank you” said Kim Chang Sook.
10’ later, a handsome man in neat suit walked to the Two’s direction.
“What do you want from me, Chang Sook?” asked Mr.Hwang in angry tone.
“…” no answer from Taeyeon’s mother.
“Answer me, Chang sook. Are you mute?” shouted Mr.Hwang harshly.
“No, Don’t shout at her like that,Daddy” snapped Taeyeon. She felt angry to the man in front of her.
“Who is this Kid, Chang Sook?” asked Mr.Hwang with angry expression.
“She is your Daughter, Tae Ho.. our Tae Yeon” answered Chang Sook with trembling tones.
“No. I don’t believe it, She is not my daughter. She is a bastard” rejected Hwang Tae Ho.
Hearing the harsh sentence from the man, Taeyeon felt disappointed and extremely sad. She ran immediately left her parents. Taeyeon ran to the Garden area. The petite girl ran to the big apple tree and sat under the tree. She cried in silent. Her heart was broken. She expected that her daddy will hug her tightly once they met, but the thing w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter