Chapter 44 : The Meeting and The Beating

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 hours later, Taeyeon wakes up from her sleep. She checks her phone. She opens the message notification from The SM Heiress, Tiffany Hwang. Taeyeon decides to ignore text from Jessica. 
We’ll meet my dad at 7 PM in my mansion.
 Dress properly, I’ll fetch you at 6.30 PM.
The clock on her phone shows 4.30 PM. 
“Ah..I still have 2 hours remaining” mutters Taeyeon. Her stomach is growling. She walks to the kitchen’s direction and rummages the fridge. She takes an apple and pours the cool milk on the glass. Taeyeon decides to take her shower and get herself ready. The clock on the wall shows 6.15. Taeyeon sits in the living room. She looks calm outside but her mind is noisy. She exhales her breath. Taeyeon’s apartment bell is ringing. Through the display she watches her step sister standing in front of the door. Her body is wrapped in simple white dress. Meanwhile, Taeyeon grabs her purse and switches her lamp off before she opens the door.
“Good Evening Miss Hwang, Let’s go” says Taeyeon coldly.
Tiffany’s expression looks so pissed. The two girls head to the parking lot. Once the car is speeding, Tiffany breaks the silence.
“Where were you? You left me alone and I couldn’t reach you. You’re not coming to the office also” asks Tiffany coldly.
“Sorry I had important business to be finished” answers Taeyeon shortly.
The driving to Hwang’s mansion feels awkward.
“Please act like a girlfriend should act, I don’t want my dad put his suspicion on our fake relationship” reminds Tiffany in annoyed tone.
Tiffany got annoyed because of Taeyeon’s behavior today.
“I’ll do my best, Miss Hwang. You’ve paid much on me though” says Taeyeon in flat tone.
“You have to” replies Tiffany.

The two girls arrived at Hwang’s mansion.

The security parks Tiffany’s car once the girls walk out from the car.
“Good Evening Miss Hwang, Mr.Hwang is waiting in the garden” says the other security.
“Ok” replies Tiffany shortly. She grabs Taeyeon’s hand and walks to the garden.
At the Hwang’s Garden.
An old man already sat on the chair. He wears casual outfit. His expression looks so pissed.
“Dad, I bring her here. I bring my girlfriend here as you wanted” states Tiffany in unreadable expression.
“Where is she?” asks Tiffany’s Dad annoyingly.
“Honey, Come here” calls Tiffany.
The familiar petite figure catches Hwang Tae Ho’s attention. His expression looks scary. Anger clearly displays on his face.
Tiffany sits on the chair in front of her dad’s and Taeyeon sits next to Tiffany.
“So, as I told you before I want to drop my engagement because I’ve been taken by the girl next to me. I swing that way and I love this girl much.  I love Kim Taeyeon much. I hope you understand my decision” states Tiffany boldly. Tiffany grabs Taeyeon’s hand and tightens the grip. She is looking for support.
Mr.Hwang watches Taeyeon with hatred and anger displayed on his eyes. The old man grits his teeth. He takes a deep breath to calm his emotion.
That ’s girl is coming here and dating my own daughter says Mr.Hwang inside his heart furiously.
Taeyeon smirks at Hwang Tae Ho’s direction.
Hah. It seems you’re shock, old man. Yes I’m back and I’ve ruined your daughter.. says Taaeyeon inside her mind.
“And why I should bless your relationship with this girl?” asks Mr.Hwang in angry tone.
“It’s simple, because I love her. I love her with my whole heart. I don’t wanna lose her” says Tiffany sincerely.
“Is that so?..and why I should give my precious daughter to a like you,Miss Kim?” asks Mr.Hwang still in angry tone.
“It’s simple, because I love her and she chooses me,Sir” answers Taeyeon in cool manner.
“Is that So?..What will you do to keep my daughter, she is precious to me” asks Mr.Hwang.
“I’ll protect her with my own life..and I’ll love her with my whole heart” answers Taeyeon proudly.
“Hmm is that so?” asks Mr.Hwang. His eyes stare deeply at Taeyeon’s with hatred.
“Yes, Mr.Hwang” says Taeyeon shortly.
“Ok, I’ll ask you for the last time..in order to protect my daughter will you do everything?” asks Mr.Hwang.
“Yes, Everything Sir” answers Taeyeon firmly.
“Including sacrificing your own life?” asks The Father.
“…” no answer from Taeyeon.
Tiffany flies her stare at the petite girl.
, this filthy man is smart in manipulating the word. Think Taeyeon, Think.. remembers your plan in the first place..says Taeyeon inside her mind.
“Miss Kim?” asks Mr.Hwang. He flashes his sly smile.
“Okay, I’ll do everything for your daughter Sir” answers Taeyeon.
I’ll let you win now, old man. I don’t wanna Tiffany puts her suspicion on me..mutters Taeyeon’s heart.
“Ok.. stick on your words.. I just wanna the best thing for my beloved daughter” states Mr.Hwang.
The three persons eat in awkward tension.
“So, I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter