Chapter 1 : Welcome

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is typically bright sunny morning. The alarm rings repeatedly, ignored by the owner. The young, beautiful girl sleeping soundly, curled up on her bed hugging the bolster. Few minutes later the phone on the nightstand vibrates. Indicates there are few messages from office fellows. The sun light flashes piercing through the windows. The sleepyhead girl blinking her eyes for few seconds,trying to gain her consciousness after tight and comfortable sleep.
“Hoamh, what time is it now?” says the girl to no one. Grabbing her phone and reading the messages, her facial expression changes all of sudden.

“Oh, I’m late!! Mrs. Lee surely will screw me up..aissh”.

In a flashlight the girl goes to the bathroom. After few minutes on the bathroom, she quickly got dressed. Today, she decides to wear simple formal office attire. Applying light make up and spraying the perfume. The girl hurriedly grabs the bread in the kitchen and bites it in car while driving to the office. In 15 minutes the girl arrives at the office. Fortunately, the girl just in time touched down at the office.
“SM Corporations” is clearly read on the top of the office building. After parked her car, the girl hurriedly run to the elevator without watching the surrounding, and…

“Brukk..” the scattered book sound is heard. The girl shocked and quickly apologizes to the owner of the books.

“ I’m sorry miss for being careless”. The woman in front of the girl just stares in pissed manner and send her famous glare to the bowing girl.

” Next time be cautious and watch your steps miss…Kim.”. The girl’s mouth agapes in disbelief, the woman knows her name. After blank for few second, the girl which is known as Kim Taeyeon stand up and continue her steps to her office.

“Yah Taeyeon-ah, why you didn’t reply my messages last night??” asks Choi Sooyoung, her teammate, then hands her a cup of coffee.

“Sorry Sooyoung-ah I was overslept, yesterday I was super tired..you know many meetings and rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter