Chapter 36 : The Game is On

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m afraid that Yoong will do unpredictable moves, she is capable to do those things. Heiresses are scary though” states Taeyeon blankly stares the food on the table.
“Hey, it’s better to eat your food first Tae, you look so weak” suggests Sooyoung.
“Well, I’m not in my mood to eat” replies Taeyeon in low voice.
“Don’t be stupid, eat the food now” insists Sooyoung.
“Ok..ok..” says Taeyeon.
The two girls dig their bowl in silence. After finished their lunch, they go back to the office.
“Soo unnie, I met Sunny unnie at the Subway’s. She asked me to give this sandwich to you” says Wendy, the junior designer.
“Thanks, Wendy-ah” replies Sooyoung.
“So, Taeng just forget the things and it’s better to concentrate at our project” advices Sooyoung before she went to her cubicle.
Taeyeon’s phone vibrates.
A message notification can be seen on the display.
Fr: Fany
Meet me on the rooftop after work
Taeyeon’s mind flies to this morning’s agreement.
“Ah maybe she wants to talk about the deal” mutters Taeyeon silently.
“Aissh.. so many things happened recently” Taeyeon face palms her face.
After she finished her works, she hurriedly goes up to the rooftop. The director comes first. She stands alone, enjoying the sun sets view.
“I’m sorry Miss Hwang” says the petite Kim. Taeyeon walks closer to Tiffany’s direction.
“Oh.. you’re coming, Tae” replies the young director.
“So, is there any important thing to be discussed, I read your text this afternoon” says Taeyeon.
“ I want to talk about our deal, can you join me on tonight’s dinner?” asks Tiffany. Her gaze  is still watching the beautiful view in front of her.
“Okay, where and what time?” asks Taeyeon.
“At Fei Wang’s, 7 PM, Lotus Room..be on time” states Tiffany flatly.
“Ok, if there are no more things to be discussed, I’ll take my leave first” says Taeyeon.
“W-wait…” Tiffany grabs the petite Kim’s wrist.
“Yes?” asks Taeyeon stops her steps.
“Stay here for a moment, the view just wonderful” begs Tiffany. Her eyes stare at Taeyeon’s.
“Oh..Okay Miss Hwang” replies Taeyeon short.
The two partners are enjoying the view in silence.
At Fei Wang’s.
Taeyeon comes at 6.50 PM. Tiffany is not coming yet.
“Hi, Taeyeon. Glad to meet you, any meeting?” greets Fei the Owner.
“Hi, Fei. Yes. I’ll be going. My friend is waiting for me” answers Taeyeon.
“Ok, Enjoy your dinner” says Fei.
Taeyeon walks to the designated room. 
“Oh, I’m too early I supposed, but it’s better” say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter