Chapter 63 : The Choices

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica cuts the girl’s line by kissing the petite Kim’s luscious lips. The Jung attacks Taeyeon’s lips aggressively. She closes her eyes and nibbles Taeyeon’s lips in hot manner. Taeyeon just stands still and closes her eyes. Without they realized, their tears are streaming down. Feeling lack of air, It’s Taeyeon who the first parts the kiss.
“S-sorry, I have to control myself, sica” states Taeyeon breathless.
“It’s better you fix your make-up first, I’ll head to the toilet,now..please forget what we did just now” states Taeyeon coldly.
Taeyeon asks one of the maids about the toilet’s location. She enters the clean room and fixed her make-up and tux. Having finished the business, she heads back to the backyard. Happy laughter and chats can be heard on the backyard.
“Oh, Rika you’re back.. meet Jessica’s sister and her husband, Soojung and Jong In” states Tyler happily.
Both Taeyeon and Soojung are staring each other deeply. 
“Rika, you okay?” asks Yuri worriedly.
“A-ah..Yes, Hi Soojung and Jong In” says Taeyeon nervously.
“Rika here is Yuri’s girlfriend, in case you’re curious” adds Tyler.
“Oh, Nice to meet you Noona” replies Jong In cheerfully.
“Nice to meet you Jong In ssi.. By the way, Congratulations for your wedding today,Soojung and Jong In ssi” states Taeyeon sincerely.
“I’m sorry I couldn’t come to the church, I heard you guys held your ceremony with Tyler’s? That’s great” adds Taeyeon in cheerful tone.
“Yes, Jung sisters are inseparable, Noona. Ah, it’s a waste you didn’t come. They are looking beautiful in the white dresses” compliments Jong In.
“Stop that, Kai. I’m embarrassed” says Soojung slowly.
“Why, I just bragged about how beautiful my wife is, right Tyler Hyung?. Jessica noona is also beautiful today…oh where is she?” asks Jong In to his brother in law.
“Oh, Jessica.. she goes to the toilet, right Rika?” asks Tyler to petite Kim.
“Yes, she still fixing her make-up” replies Taeyeon.
“Oh, there she is..” says Yuri gaining everyone’s attention.
“Jess, you okay? you look unwell, are you tired honey?” asks Tyler worriedly.
“No, I’m fine Tyler..” answers Jessica weakly.
“Oh, Soojung and Kai you’re here.. where is Tae Hee unnie, Kai?” asks Jessica.
“Oh, Tae Hee is coming?” asks Jun Ji Hyun. Her eyes are watching Taeyeon’s reaction silently.
Tae Hee? Don’t tell me That Tae Hee is Kim Tae Hee unnie, God! Do You hate me that much? Jessica, Soojung and now.. Kim Tae Hee?..says Taeyeon nervously inside her heart. 
“Aissh” sighs Taeyeon hard.
“What’s wrong Rika?” asks Robert Kwon.
“Ah.. N-nothing Dad” answers Taeyeon politely. 
”It’s the meat just the meat is too hot.” Adds Taeyeon.
“Ah..Tae Hee noona is coming auntie Kwon, She just parks the car..She just landed from Milan this afternoon, so she didn’t attend the ceremony and party, that’s why she asks me to come to the kwon’s dinner..is it okay?” asks Jong In politely.
“Of course Jong In-aah..Tae Hee was my favorite student in college and it will be a mini reunion for us, right Rika?” asks Jun Ji Hyun playfully. She stares at Taeyeon’s direction sharply.
“Oh, Rika noona, you knew my sister?” asks Jong In confusedly.
“Y-yes, Tae Hee unnie was my senior at SNU” replies Taeyeon weakly.
Not just a merely senior… right, Taeyeonie? says Jun Ji Hyun silently while watching Taeyeon playfully.
Hope Miss Jun doesn’t brag about our past..hopes Taeyeon nervously.
Then, a young beautiful lady in white dress comes to the Kwon’s table.
“Hi Tae Hee, It’s been long time” greets Jun Ji Hyun happily.
“Oh, Miss Jun ahh..I mean Mrs.Kwon, I didn’t know that you’re Jessica’s mother in law” states Tae Hee shock.
Taeyeon watches the new comer mesmerizedly.
So, you’re still the same Tae Hee unnie I knew years ago…mutters Taeyeon. Without her realized, she smiles like an idiot.
“Are you okay, rika?” asks Yuri.
“Aah..Yes” answers the petite Kim short.
“Congratulations, Tyler and Jessica. Congratulations Mr.and Mrs. Kwon” says Tae Hee cheerfully.
“Oh, Tae Hee.. please meet Yuri my daughter and her girlfriend, Rika Kim” states Jun Ji Hyun warmly. She flashes her killer smile.
“Oh, Hi. Nice to meet you, Yuri..and....” Tae Hee widens her eyes once she notice the other girl next to Yuri.
“Uh..Hello, nice to meet you” states Taeyeon nervously.
Why Rika acts weird tonight-Y
Why Taengoo behaved like she saw ghost- J
It seems there is something fishy between Taeyeonie and Tae Hee unnie..ahh no!- S.
“Please sit next to Rika’s chair, Tae Hee” says Robert Kwon.
“Oh Thank you Mr.Kwon, you’re so kind” Tae Hee flashes her beautiful smile.
A young girl comes to the table, It’s Kwon MinA Yuri’s favorite cousin.
“Hello everyone, sorry to interrupt. I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter