Chapter 17 : How Could?

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Taeyeon will go to Beijing by using morning flight. Because of that, her girlfriend intends to wake up earlier than usual.

“Hmmmh.. what time is it?” mumbles Yoona while checking her phone on the night stand.

The screen shows 4.30 AM. Yoona hurriedly wake from her bed up slowly, afraid of waking her beloved up who is still sleeping soundly. After cleaning herself and doing her morning routin, she walks down to the kitchen. She intends to secretly cook the breakfast and prepare taeyeon’s belongings. Yoona tries to be a caring girlfriend, she wants to change her over jealousy tendency. Having done the cooking and preparation, yoona back to their bedroom. (A/N : since taeyeon and yoona are dating, they share the same bedroom).

“Morning babe” whisper yoona huskily in taeyeon’s ear. The latter bulges her body a bit, sensing hot air blows her ear sensually

“Mmmhm..” mumbles Taeyeon.

“Morning deer” says Taeyeon with sleepy voice and rubbing her eyes, try to gain her consciousness.

“Wakey wakey, you have a morning flight. I don’t want you to be late” nags Yoona sweetly.

“Mmhh right, what time is it?” asks Sleepy taeyeon.

“It’s 7.00 already” answers Yoona shortly.

“oh no! my flight is in 2 hours, why didn’t you wake me up deer?” asks Taeyeon.

“I haven’t checked my belongings, last night I overslept after I cuddling with you” says Taeyeon panic.

“Relax babe, I’ve packed your belonging, now it’s better you take your shower. You smell” teases Yoona.

“Whaaa.. you are sweet deer, it’s very rare of you..” says Taeyeon then pecks her girlfriend lips naughtily.

“Yah youuuu… brush your teeth first before pecking mee” whines Yoona jokingly, inside her heart she is beyond happy seeing her girlfriend treats her that “sweet”.

Taeyeon runs to the bathroom, avoiding the mad yoona. Having had her shower, Taeyeon heads to the kitchen only to see her beautiful girlfriend greets her with super sweet smile.

“Sit down, and eat your breakfast babe. I specially made for you” says Yoona sweetly.

Taeyeon obediently follows her girlfriend request.

“Mmhm.. I don’t know you can cook this delicious deer” compliments Taeyeon.

“Yah.. you don’t you dare to lie to me.. my cooking is not that good” says yoona try to be humble.

“No lies. Swear dear. I’ll be super happy if you cook me this delicious food everyday” jokes Taeyeon.

“Try this bulgogi” says Taeyeon while shoving the food to her girlfriend’s mouth sweetly.

“Mmhm, glad if you like it babe” replies yoona sweetly after swallowing her meat.

They are enjoying their remaining time before Taeyeon goes to China in an hour.

“I’ll drive you to the airport babe since this is Sunday, I have nothing to do..I’m gonna be a lonely deer without you” says Yoona sad.

“Shuush.. don’t say that, you still can call me or having video call to see your beautiful midget here” says Taeyeon in witty manner, try to erase her gf’s sadness.

Yoona playfully hits her gf’s arm after heard what the midget said. “Let’s go, it’s the time” says Taeyeon. The couple tries to enjoy the moment. In 30 minutes they arrived at airport.

“Taeyeon unnieee” shouts Joohyun from a far, knowing the midget outs from the car. Taeyeon only waving her hands to Joohyun’s direction.

Yoona silently watches the scenery in front of her.

“Relax deer, I won’t do stupid things, You can trust me” assures Taeyeon after read her gf’s cold facial expression

“I believe you, but I don’t believe her” says Yoona simple.

“Ok, I’ll go now, my beautiful deer” excuses Taeyeon.

“Eii, You forget something” reminds Yoona.

“Do I? Oh what?” says Taeyeon blankly.

“Your morning kiss babe” says Yoona sweetly, she leans her lips to the midget’s and kissed her passionately.

“Mmhmm..stthap it, we’re in public place.” Says Taeyeon breathless.

“Don’t want to,  let them know you are mine” says Yoona sternly.

“Arra.. arra.. see you next month babe” Taeyeon hugs her girlfriend before wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter