Chapter 53 : The Untold Story : Hwang Tae Ho

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung and Jessica are panicking about Taeyeon’s condition. The older Jung initiates to call Dr.Kim Sa Bu.
“What’s wrong Jessica?” asks Dr.Kim
“Taeyeon,uncle..”says Jessica weakly.
“What happened to her?” asks Dr.Kim coldly.
“She fainted 5’ ago, until now she is not conscious” answers Jessica worrily.
“Calm down, Jessica. Did Taeyeon get some shocks or stress?” asks Dr.Kim.
“I don’t know,uncle. Maybe,yes. She looked so shock before she lost her consciousness” states Jessica.
“Ok, just wait for few minutes. I think it’s because of shock. I hope there is no bad thing happen to her heart. Don’t make her too stress and don’t forget to eat the medicine. It seems we have to do some examinations on her.” says Dr.Kim worrily.
“I will. Thank you,uncle. Please make her schedule, then inform me” closes Jessica.
Once Jessica walks back to the living room, she saw Taeyeon leaned on her sister’s shoulder.
Thanks god, she is awake…mutters Jessica in relieved manner.
“Oh, Unnie.. you’re back? Taeyeonie is awake just now” says Soojung.
“That’s good to hear, Soojung..and Dr.Kim told me that Taeyeon must do some examination in order to check her condition. He will make your test schedule, Taeyeon-ssi” states Jessica firmly.
“Oh, thanks Jessica unnie, sorry I felt so dizzy and everything went black”states Taeyeon guiltily.
“No, it’s better you take some rest. Don’t be too stress,Taeng---Taeyeon” says Jessica attentively.
“Sure,unnie. Eh…about the shares stuff, I agree to sell mine to you. I believe that you’ll help me. I know I haven’t gained my memories back, but I still remember about Hwang Tae Ho…that bastard” says Taeyeon coldly.
“Really?..Thanks Taeng---Taeyeon-ah..Trust me, I’ll do my best to help you” says Jessica while smiles widely.
Later the Jung sisters and Taeyeon enjoy the rest of the day in the beach. Jessica decides to sleepover at the beach house.


The Next Morning,

Jung Sister’s phones are vibrating. There is message from their Dad. Both Soojung and Jessica open the message at the same time after they had their breakfast.
Fr : Daddy Jung
Sooyeon and Soojung can you go to our home tonight at 7 PM. I have something important to be discussed with you.
Love,
Daddy.
Fr : Unknown Number
Sooyeon and Soojung can you go to our home tonight at 7 PM?. I have something important to be discussed with you. Please Don’t say No.
Love,
Daddy.
Soojung is frowning after read the message.
“Unnie, we need to talk. Taeyeonie, just wait here. Don’t go anywhere” states Soojung coldly. The icy aura can be felt on the younger Jung.
Jessica obediently follows her sister to the quieter place.
“Can you explain me, what the hell is going on?” spats Soojung angrily.
“Relax, Soojung-ah..and Mianhae” says Jessica guiltily.
“How come dad know that I am alive and even…he knew my number??!” asks Soojung in high tone.
“I’m sorry Soojung-ah.. In order to help me buy the Hwang shares, I have to tell the whole story..about you, about Taeyeon and about everything. Practically, Dad and Mom know that you’re alive and together with Taeyeon. In exchange they agree to help us in buying the SM Shares.
“What?? Are you out of your mind, Unnie?” shouts Soojung angrily.
“YES!! I’m out of my mind, I did everything to help Taengoo because..” says Jessica in high tone.
“Because of what Unnie???” asks Soojung in the similar tone.
“BECAUSE I LOVE HER, SOOJUNG-AH. I LOVE KIM TAEYEON” says Jessica, her breath is unstable.
“W..what?” states Soojung in shock tone. Soojung feels like by lightning.
My Unnie loves Taeyeonie..how come? Says Soojung sadly inside her heart.
Later, The Jung sisters back to their room to take their belonging. Taeyeon is confused, the atmosphere changed into cold and scary.
“Taeyeonie, Me and Jessica have to go to my parents’ house. Is it okay you stay here alone? Ah no I called Auntie Goo to accompany you when we are away. In 30 minute auntie Goo will be here” states Soojung flat.
“Wh..what happened Soojung-ah?” asks Taeyeon curiously.
“I don’t know, Dad texted us. Don’t worry I’ll call you later. Now I’ll be going” says Soojung. She kissed Taeyeon’s forehead and hugged the petite girl for a minutes.
“Don’t go too long, I’m gonna miss you, Soojung-ah..I love you” states Taeyeon in low volume.
“Don’t worry” replies Soojung shortly.
I love you too, Taeyeonie.. mutters Soojung sadly inside her heart.
Sad eyes can be seen few meters

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter