Chapter 60 : The Rendezvous

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door is quickly opened by The Im’s Heiress. Yoona hugged Taeyeon tightly as soon as she saw the petite figure in front of her. Her Tears are streaming down on her cheeks.
Taeyeon let the younger girl hugs her for few minutes. Soft sobs can be heard from Yoona. All Taeyeon can do is caressing Yoona’s back softly.
“Hsuush.. stop crying, I’m here” states Taeyeon softly.
Yoona wipes her tears, she hits Taeyeon shoulders softly.
“You look thinner.. let’s eat properly” says Taeyeon softly.
The other girl follows Taeyeon’s command like puppy. The two are heading to the dining room. Taeyeon grabs Yoona’s hand, the other girl is smiling widely.
Im Joo Hwan and Auntie Jang are shocking on what they see, the smiling yoona.
“Oh, Agasshi.. please sit” says Auntie Jang to both Taeyeon and Yoona.
“Thank you auntie, it seems you cook many foods …let’s see what we have here” says Taeyeon happily.
“Yoong, you have to eat.. Auntie Jang’s cooking is the best. It will be a waste if you’re not eating them” states Taeyeon attentively. The petite Kim takes a bowl of rice and put it in front of Yoona.
“Yes,Tae. I will eat them as long as you’re also eating with me” replies Yoona like a kid.
“Arra..arra… let’s eat” says Taeyeon jokingly.
“Uncle, let’s eat. Don’t stare at us like that. I feel nervous all of sudden” says Taeyeon humorously.
Im Joo Hwan’s eyes are teary without he realized.
“I’m happy seeing you smile again, Yoong” states Im Joo Hwan in crack tone.
Later, the three people are eating in peaceful atmosphere. Giggles and laughters can be heard in the dining room. Taeyeon acts funny as usual, the warm atmosphere clearly can be felt.
“So, Yoong do you have free time today? I want to bring you to a beautiful place” asks Taeyeon.
“May I bring your princess out uncle im?” asks Taeyeon politely to Im Joo Hwan.
“Yes, I’m free” answers Yoona excitedly.
“Just bring wherever you want, little kim. Please don’t come home too late” replies Im Joo Hwan sternly.
“Don’t worry, before 7 I’ll bring Yoona home, uncle” says Taeyeon.
“I have an event to be attended at 8 PM though” adds Taeyeon.
Hearing that, Yoona frowns.
“May I join you on the event tae?” asks Yoona.
“I bet you don’t like that kind of event Yoong. I promise you to take outside again tomorrow.. tomorrow is Saturday, right?” states Taeyeon calmly.
“Promise me, ok?” asks Yoona.
“of course, I promise you” answers Taeyeon shortly.
Later the two are going out wandering around the city. Taeyeon parks her car beside the apple tree. 
Taeyeon brings Yoona home at 7 PM sharp. That day Taeyeon bring Yoona to some beautiful places and at the end the two had their dinner at Fei Wang’s restaurant.
After drove Yoona home, Taeyeon back to the hotel and showered herself before going to SNU college of Arts Campus. That night, Taeyeon dresses formally. Her masculine side clearly can be seen. All guests are staring at the girl with mesmerized expression. Having done her job, Prof. Shim asked Taeyeon to join in Gala Dinner on Saturday night. Prof.Shim told Taeyeon that the Director of a company which became SNU sponsor in building the Art Center is coming. Being a good student, Taeyeon cannot reject the invitation.
“Ok, Prof. I’ll come tomorrow” says Taeyeon politely.
“Don’t forget, 7.30 PM at Golden Art Square” says Prof. Shim.
“Alright prof. Excuse me, I will go home now..see you tomorrow” says Taeyeon.
Then, the petite Kim drives to hotel. She washes herself up as soon as she steps inside the big bedroom. She isn’t checking her phone. Her body feels exhausted, the petite Kim goes to dreamland in few minutes after she lies her body on the bed.
The Next Morning.
Taeyeon opens her phone. There are some messages from her girlfriend, Yuri Kwon. Mainly asking about her activities, had she had her breakfast and sleep properly, etc.
“Such a caring girlfriend, I love you yul” states Taeyeon happily inside the empty room.
She decides to text yuri.
To : Black Pearl Love
Morning Love, I just woke up. I was very tired last night. The event at SNU was a big success. Prof.Shim Chang Min invited to the gala dinner tonight. It’s a waste you couldn’t join me. Oh ya, please send my hi to all kwons family. See you guys tomorrow. Love you as always xo.
Later, Taeyeon goes to Im’s mansion to do her promise to Yoona. The petite Kim brings Yoona to the seokchon lake park after they satisfied playing at the amusement park.
Later, Taeyeon and Yoona are enjoying the quiet and beautiful scenery in front of them.
“Tae, may I ask you something?” asks Yoona carefully.
“Hemmm..” hums Taeyeon shortly.
“Where have you been all this time, I heard you resigned from SM. Tiffany unnie told me” asks Yoona curiously.
“ To be honest I’m not living in Korea anymore, Yoong” answers Taeyeon calmly.
“Then where are you living, Tae?” asks Yoona curiously.
“Well, it’s a far place. I live in Europe. Many things happened here, I want to start a new life, Yoong” answers Taeyeon softly.
“Europe? Where? England? Germany? France? Italy?” asks Yoona accusingly.
“No. I live in Switzerland” says Taeyeon.
“Switzerland?” Yoona knits her brows.
“Yes, Switzerland. I live in I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter