Chapter 42 : The Request

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany, Jessica and Taeyeon are walking to the vacant chairs. The SM Heiress flies her smile to the other guests.
“Sorry for making you wait,everyone.. the traffic jam is no joke” says Tiffany.
“Oh no problem, Miss Hwang” replies the youngest girl.
Taeyeon and Jessica’s attention directly focused on the girly’s voice.
“Thank you for your understanding Miss Jung” replies Tiffany. She flashes her famous eyesmile.
“Alright.. can we start the meeting?” asks Victoria Song.
“Oh right, today I bring two other people. Please meet Kim Taeyeon and next to her is Jessica Jung. I bet you already knew who Kim Taeyeon is” states Tiffany in serious manner.
The other three girls direct their attention to the two standing girls next to Tiffany.
“Suit yourselves Miss Jung and Miss Kim” says Victoria Song.
The mentioned girls are bowing their bodies and sit on their respective chairs.
The atmosphere feels so awkward. 
“So, I intend to tie the deals with SM Design and Im Digital. Since me and my fiancé here are planning to build new company here in Seoul. I’ve tied business partnership with Im Digital years ago, they provided satisfying results at the end, so I asked Miss Im to be involved again in this deals” states Victoria Song.
“Then, my fiancé here also wants to start her business in creative Industry. I’ve already some research and found one interesting fact. Miss Kim Taeyeon from SM Corps is a genius one in this Industry. I also interested in SM Corps newly-built  sub business,SM Design.. I just wanna the best parties are involved in this agreement” explains Victoria.
The Song’s fiancé also utters her thoughts.
“I heard that SM Design will hold a prestigious event with Seoul City Government called as SDF in few days. I’m kinda interesting with the event” says Krystal in energetic tone.
“So, Thanks for your interest to tie an agreement to develop your business here Miss Song” replies Tiffany happily.
“Miss Kim here has outstanding background and experiences in this kind of project. I bet her career starts from Im Digital, right Miss Im Yoona?” asks Tiffany.
“Oh y-yes you’re right Miss Hwang. She was our best employee back then” says Yoona shortly, her vision is directed to Taeyeon’s direction.
“And I bring Miss Jung, besides she is my PA, she is the best in financial sector. She has great experience also. I’m sure she will help us in this agreement” states Tiffany.
“So, I think it’s a positive vibe since everyone here utters positive opinions” says Victoria.
“I think me and my fiancé will tie an agreement with both of your companies..right honey?” asks Victoria to focused Krystal.
“Ah Yes. I think I’ll do that. Let’s see the SDF results first” says Krystal.
“So Miss Kim and Miss Jung, do you have something to say?” asks Victoria.
“Uhm.. I think I agree to involve in this project. As soon as it brings positive impacts to all parties, count me in” says Jessica positively.
“And you Miss Kim?” asks Victoria, she is smirking at Taeyeon’s direction. The other women are anticipating the genius’ answer.
“Well.. first of all thank you very much for involving me in this meeting” taeyeon takes a deep breath.
“The offers from Miss Song and her fiancé sounds interesting, plus she asked Im Digital to join this agreement.  You have a good reputation in this field, so does Im Digital” she paused for a moment. Her eyes are staring at Yoona and Krystal’s direction.
“If Miss Hwang involves me in this project, as her sub ordinate, I’ll do my best” states Taeyeon firmly.
The two girls in front of her are flashing relieved smiles. Taeyeon feels weak on her knees, she hangs her head low. She is staring at her black skirt blankly. The attentive Jessica notices that there is something wrong with her FWB partner. The older Jung grabs Taeyeon’s hand to assure the petite Kim.
“So, it can be concluded that everyone is agree, Let’s eat” says Tiffany happily.
The waiters served the ordered foods and beverages. The women are eating in silent.
“Uhm.. excuse me, may I go to rest room?” says Taeyeon.
“Oh okay” states Tiffany shortly.
“I’ll go with Miss Kim” says Jessica once Taeyeon stands from her chair.
The other women’s attentions are directed to the two SM employees.
What happened to you, Tae? Says Yoona silently. 
Taetae looks strange, is she okay? mutters Tiffany soundless.
Haha..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter