Chapter 9 : The Kim and Im's Flashback : The Beginning

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Dear readers, before u read this chapter i'd like to inform u that the upcoming chapters will be flashbacks of taeyeon's past. Surely i'll leave sign if the flashback has been ended. Double update for today, hope u like it. Stay Healthy and be ready since 2017 is coming asap ☺.

Ciao,

Jagga_Nim

Flashback 5 Years ago

Kim Taeyeon was brought to SNUH ER after got an accident. She came with severe injuries on her head and body. The doctor team decided to generate the operation to save her life. The operation went well but it caused Taeyeon trapped in comma for 4 weeks.

1 months after the operation

Sunny patiently waits her bestfriend to gain her consciousness from comma. Then, suddenly a simple hand movement noticed by her.

“aaa…” a weak short grunt can be heard from the comma girl. Felt shocked, sunny directly hit the alarm button to summon the doctor. The doctor and nurses directly dashed to Kim’s room.

“Doctor, she is alive, I noticed her hand movement few minutes ago” says Sunny in delight.

The doctor did some checkups toward Taeyeon. His reaction showed some relieves and smile crept on his face.

“She is back, Miss Lee. Her condition is good, finally after a month she opened her eyes. Thanks to God.” Says the doctor in relieve manner.

“Thank you doctor, I will inform her relatives now” replies Sunny. Sunny texted Sooyoung and Luna to inform taeyeon’s latest condition. They quickly arrived at SNUH as soon as they received the news.

“How is Taeyeon unnie, Sunny Unnie?” asks Luna

“She gained her consciousness, and now she takes nap after the doctor injects some medicine” answers Sunny.

“That’s relieving then, have you informed The Kims and The Jungs about this news?” asks Luna.

“No, not yet. I don’t think they want to hear more news about this girl” replies Sunny sad.

“Well, I supposed inform Yoona unnie then. She is the one who can help us right now” says Luna out of the blue.

“What.. Yoona girl, the Im’s heiress???” asks Sunny in disbelief. “Yes, who else, unnie?!” replies Luna.

“We don’t have any other option except Yoona unnie..since yoona unnie is the closest friend of tae unnie, before she went to States to study there.” continues Luna. “I got her contact from Jinri, Choi’s heiress which is also my childhood friend” adds Luna.

“Ok then, just call her Sunyoung-ah” replies Sunny weak. Luna called Yoona to inform Taeyeon’s condition. The girl arrived at SNUH in short time after received news from Luna.

“Where is Taeyeon? How is She??” asks Yoona panic.

“Shush calm down unnie, She is fine and she sleeps just now. Your shout will wake her up..so calm down” calms Luna.

Yoona, Luna, Sooyoung and Sunny sat on the sofa near Taeyeon’s bed. Sunny told everything, starting from the accident until the Taeyeon’s comma state.

“So, Yoona, can you help us to take care of Taeyeon, since her family and The Jungs are ditching her after what happened to Taeyeon and Soojung. Literally she has no everything right now. Her savings were used to pay her operation and health treatments. Our hope is You, the one who can help Taeyeon is you” pleaded Sunny.

“Ok, I’ll help her, I’ll treat her with my whole heart. I’ll do everything for her Sunny unnie” replies Yoona.

Her answer made Sunny, Sooyoung and Luna relieved. Smiles could be seen on their faces. Since the day Taeyeon opened her eyes, Yoona diligently accompanied her. Provided her need and being a very good friend to Taeyeon.

A week later, Taeyeon was out from the Hospital, and again Yoona is her savior. Yoona picked her up in the hospital. She brought Taeyeon to her condominium.

At Yoona’s condo.

“Tae, just suits yourself. Starting from today this is your home. You’ll move in with me. Your room is next to mine at the upstairs” Explains Yoona.

“The maid already organized yours well, now you can rest..” continues Yoona

“Thanks Yoong, I owe you so much” replies Taeyeon gratefully. “Don’t mention it Tae, Just Don’t” answers Yoona assuring Taeyeon.

“I’ll be in my room, taking some showers. Call me if you need anything” says Yoona flashing her killer smile leaving Taeyeon in the living room.

Yoona just finished her shower and walks to the downstairs. Heads to the kitchen, she grabs some fruits and milk then brings them to the living room. Taeyeon’s presence can’t be seen in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter