Chapter 33 : The untold story : Kim and Im's.

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their sanity left the two girls, they just follow their instinct, The whimpers sounds are beaten by cricket’s sound. The two girls continue to eat each other’s face under the starry night. 
“Mmh..” Taeyeon whimpered softly after Tiffany her lips slowly.
Feeling breathless, the two girls are parting their lips to catch some air. Guilty expression can be seen on the heiress’ face.
“Tae, I’m sorry” mutters Tiffany slowly.
“…” no replies from Taeyeon.
“Let’s go back, it’s late already” says Taeyeon flat.
The awkward tension can be felt on the car. Taeyeon hides her emotion behind her cold face, while Tiffany shuts up because of the guilty and scared feeling.
“I’ll drive you home” says Taeyeon coldly.
Tiffany nods her head weakly, shows her agreement.
They are reaching Hwang’s mansion after 20 minutes of driving.
Taeyeon parks the car near the entrance gate of Hwang’s mansion. She walks out from the car. Tiffany follows her.
“Sorry for what I did at the meadow Tae, I just couldn’t control my emotion” utters Tiffany guilty.
“It’s better you come inside, it’s cold here. About what we did today please forget it, we’re not in our right state of mind. I apologize for my impolite movement. I’ll be going, Miss Hwang, Good Evening” states Taeyeon in poker face.
Taeyeon pace her steps quickly. She drives the car in high speed. Unaware that Tiffany sadly watches the car leaves her alone.
Arrived at Taeyeon’s apartment.
Taeyeon quickly showers herself once she steps her feet in. She tries to clear her messy mind.
“what a day,..you stupid Kim Taeyeon” says Taeyeon while stares the ceiling. Taeyeon touches her kissed lips and recalls the scene at the meadow, her heart beats in fast.
“No, You couldn’t falling for that girl, remember your plan Kim plus she is your ing sister” says Taeyeon’s brain.
“It’s Ok Tae, she loves you..” says Taeyeon’s heart.
The phone on the night stand vibrates. It successfully diverts Taeyeon’s mind. A certain name which she wants to forget is displayed on the screen.
Fr: Fany
Have you reached home? Sorry for today. Have nice sleep, xo.
Taeyeon does not reply the text and quickly pull up the thick blanket. In few minutes she snores due to exhaustion, let her complicated mind rest for a bit. 
The Next Morning.
The alarm rings repeatedly, ignored by the owner who is sleeping soundly.
An hour later.
The clock shows 8.30 AM. The petite body stirs on the bed. The owner rubs her eyes once she gains the consciousness.
“AH.. I’M LATE!!” shouts Taeyeon lodly. She quickly jolts her body up and walks to the bathroom’s direction. Having done her routin, Taeyeon runs to the parking lot. She drives her car like crazy. She reaches her office in 10 minutes, new record.
Taeyeon runs to the building once she parked her car in the parking lot. She breathes messily because of the run. The heiress’ PA stands in front of the elevator.
“M..morning Miss Jung” greets Taeyeon awkward.
“Good morning Miss Kim” replies Jessica coldly.
“You first” says Taeyeon once the elevator opens.
The PA walks inside followed by petite Kim behind her.
“Stable your breath first miss Kim. Look! your attire is little bit messy” reminds Jessica in cold tone.
“A..ah sorry Miss Jung, I’ll fix them as soon as I reach my office” replies Taeyeon ashamed.
“I’ll take my leave first, Miss Jung” excuses Taeyeon.
Jessica nods her head coldly.
“Whoa..It’s the longest chat I did” says Taeyeon amused.
“Wait me Jung Sooyeon, I’ll try to melt your ice” mutters Taeyeon inside her heart. Taeyeon heads to the toilet to fix her attire and make up. Having done her business, She walks to her cubicle’s direction.
“Morning Unnie, You’re coming late. Ms.Lee summons you to her office just now” says Luna once she notices Taeyeon’s presence.
“Eo..Ok luna, Thank you” replies Taeyeon.
Taeyeon knocks the Team Leader’s door.
“Come on in” says the owner.
Taeyeon walks to the Team’s table.
“Good Morning Ms.Lee” greets Taeyeon.
“Ah Tae, you came” says Ms.Lee flatly.
“This morning the Im Digital’s secretary called me, He informed me that the CEO wants to meet you this afternoon. Here’s the place and time. Don’t be late.
Ms.Lee hands a piece of paper to Taeyeon.
Fei Wang’s Chinese Restaurant
1 PM. Lily Room.
Taeyeon’s facial expression changes once she reads the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter