Chapter 71 : The Reunion

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, watch your steps Miss….” says the woman in pissed tone.
“Sorry…..”replies Taeyeon apologetically.
The two are staring at each other’s eyes, their jaws are dropping and the time seems stop for a moment.
“M-Mi Young” stutters Taeyeon in shock. She takes the falling bag.
“Tae” replies Tiffany in the same tone.
“Sorry, here’s your bag. I have to go now” says Taeyeon in hurry.
Tiffany sees the petite Kim’s back slowly disappeared.
“Madam Hwang, let’s go inside. The ceremony will be started in 5 minutes” says the bodyguard.
The young heiress heads inside the soccer field. Taeyeon is sitting on the audience bench. She hides her identity by wearing casual outfits. The audiences are shouting out loud once the two teams walking inside the field. Today’s match will show the match between Jeguk High versus Shinhwa High. Joseph Kim is the captain of Jeguk High. Later, the MC opens the event. He invites the Director from SM Corps, Tiffany Hwang to deliver her speech. Why Tiffany? because Blue Sky Sports, the main supporter belongs to SM Corps. Meanwhile the petite Kim shocks after heard the young heiress’ voice through the sound system.
“I hope you guys do the game fairly..fighting!” says Tiffany energetically. After she delivered the speech, Tiffany heads to the VIP section to watch the game. Both schools are doing their best in the match. It’s been a public secret that the rivalry between Jeguk High and Shinhwa High occurred since 50 years ago. Jeguk and Shinhwa are known as the most prestigious schools in Korea. At the end, Jeguk High won the game with score 2-1. Joseph Kim is the man of the match. His teammates congratulate him as soon as they left the field and head to the changing room. Taeyeon, being an attentive daddy is waiting her son in the gymnasium waiting room. She texts Joseph.
To: Joe Kim
Congratulations, Joe. It was very great game. Dad is very proud of you. I’ll be waiting for you in the gymnasium waiting room.
Joe didn’t reply the message. 10 minutes later a group of boys are heading out from the changing room. They are passing the gymnasium waiting room.
“Guys, wait me for a moment. I’ll tell my dad that we will going to have celebration” states Joseph to his mates.
Later Joseph heads to Taeyeon’s direction.
“Dad I’m sorry, I couldn’t go home with you. My Team holds the celebration, we will have lunch in Uncle Lee’s restaurant. May I join them?” asks Joseph politely.
“Sure Joe. It’s your day. Do what you want. I’ll send uncle Park to pick you later” states Taeyeon warmly.
“Thanks Dad!, no need Taec will drive me home” replies Joseph happily.
“Joe, faster..Coach Choi is waiting for you” shouts Taecyeon.
“Dad I’ll be going now.. I love you” shouts Joseph while running to his team’s direction.
“Be careful.. love you too, Joe” replies Taeyeon happily.
Behind her, there is a beautiful figure. Her expression is sad after watching the scenery in front of her. Taeyeon turns her back. Her expression changed into shock one.
“M-mi young” stutters Taeyeon. 
“Tae, we need to talk” replies Tiffany coldly.
Later tiffany commands her bodyguards and driver to leave her. The two old friends are driving together, They use Taeyeon’s car. The owner drives carefully. The atmosphere feels so awkward, to lessen the tension Taeyeon tries to start the small talks.
“Have you had your lunch, Mi?” asks Taeyeon carefully.
“No..not yet” answers Tiffany shortly.
“That’s great.. Let’s have a lunch. I’ll treat you..you remember Grandma Ma’s place?” asks Taeyeon.
“Ok, I’m in” says Tiffany in cold tone. Her mind is full of questions. Taeyeon can read that from the Hwang’s expressions and tones.
“Ok, I’ll tell you everything when we are having our lunch” states Taeyeon carefully.
The petite Kim hits the pedal fast. In 15’ they arrived at Grandma Ma’s restaurant.
“Hello, Grandma..do you remember me?” asks Taeyeon warmly as soon as the girls step inside the restaurant.
Grandma Ma knits her forehead, she tries to remember the person in front of her.
“It’s me Taeyeon” says the handsome girl happily. Grandma Ma hugs the handsome Kim tightly.
“Where have you been? No news from you…I miss you little Taeyeon” states Grandma in cracking tone.
“I just back from abroad, Halmeoni” states Taeyeon politely.
“Oh right. Who’s this beautiful lady?” asks Grandma Ma.
“Oh, it seems you are forgetting this beautiful lady. She is the one I brought you. The one who was mistaken as Soojung. She is Tiffany, halmeoni” explains Taeyeon warmly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter