Chapter 37 : She is ....Back (?)

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Morning

The alarm sound can be heard on the quiet dim light bedroom. The owner moves her body because of disturbing sound.
“Mmhm..” mutters the petite girl. Taeyeon rubs her eyes, she tries to gain her consciousness once she back from her deep sleep. The petite girl walks to the toilet direction to do her morning routine. Having done her business, the girl heads to the kitchen area to take her meal. The phone on her night stand vibrates. The girl ignores it and continues her breakfast.
Having finished her breakfast, Taeyeon takes her bag and phone. She heads outside the apartment and speeds her car to the office. A text message notification can be seen on the phone screen.
Fr: Fany
Meet me in my office once you arrived at SM. I’m waiting for you now.
“Aissh..” says Taeyeon once she read the text. Then she paces her car in high speed.

At SM Corp Building

 “Morning Unnie, It seems you come earlier” greets Wendy, her teammate.
“Oh.. Seungwan-ah.. Yes, I have to meet Miss Hwang” replies Taeyeon.
“Whoa.. it’s rare for miss Hwang to summon her employee in the morning, you don’t do anything stupid right, unnie?” says Wendy in worry manner.
“Ah.. No seungwan-ah.. don’t worry. Let’s go inside together” says Taeyeon.
“Ka-ja” replies Wendy short.
The two mates come to the lobby and head to the elevator.
“Ah.. Unnie, I’ll take my leave first, Goodluck” cheers Wendy.
The Canadian girl leaves Taeyeon by herself inside the elevator.
The elevator reaches the director’s floor. Once the door is opened, Taeyeon sees Jessica Jung sits on her chair with serious expression.
“Good Morning Miss Jung, Miss Hwang summons me to her room just now” says Taeyeon in polite but stern voice.
“Ok, wait a minute. I’ll inform her first” replies Jessica coldly.
Jessica informs her boss through the intercom.
“Let her in Jessie” says the husky voice.
“You may come inside, Kim Taeyeon” says Jessica still in cold tone.
“Thank you Miss Jung” dismisses Taeyeon politely.
“I wonder why Tiffany comes earlier in the morning and summons that Kim to her office” mutters Jessica silently.

Inside Tiffany’s room.

“Good Morning Miss Hwang” greets Taeyeon with bright expression, she puts her best to act nicely in front of Tiffany.
Inside the room there is handsome young man in neat suit. He sits on the sofa.
“Oh Tae, sit down first” replies Tiffany short.
The director takes a black folder from her drawer and puts it on the table.
Tiffany heads to the sofa.
“So, Good morning everyone.. I call you here because I have something to talk” says Tiffany.
“But first, let me introduce you one another” adds Tiffany.
“Tae, he is attorney Ahn Jae Hyun. He will help us in managing our deal regarding the SM Shares I wanna give to you” says Tiffany.
“and Ahn attorney, she is Kim Taeyeon.. the one I told you last night” says Tiffany.
“Oh..nice to meet you Taeyeon-ssi”  attorney Ahn shakes Taeyeon’s hand.
“Nice to meet you too, Mr. Ahn” replies Taeyeon politely.
“So, Attorney ahn.. please explains the procedure to us” asks Tiffany.
“Here I’ve prepared the agreement letter. All you have to do is study it carefully and signs it to seal our agreement. In short, once you finished your obligation to Miss Tiffany Hwang the 5% of SM Shares will be yours legally, Miss Kim Taeyeon. You’ll be one of shares holders of SM Corp. Just like your request, we’ve already put it in the name of Erika Kim.” explains Attorney Ahn.
“If you don’t have any question, please sign it” adds Attorney Ahn.
“Ok, I’ll sign it now” says Taeyeon.
Taeyeon and Tiffany sign the letter of agreement.
“If there are no more things to be discussed, I’ll take my leave first. Excuse me Miss Hwang and Miss Kim” dismissed Attorney Ahn.
“Thanks Ahn Attorney, be careful” states Tiffany.
“So.. Miss Hwang, if there are no more things to be discussed, I’ll also take my leave” says Taeyeon.
“Ah.. Wait Taeyeon-ah, I haven’t finished my business with you. Sit, will you?” says Tiffany.
“Ah Okay Miss Hwang” Taeyeon sits on vacant sofa.
“So, since our deal is legal. Let’s start our play. Your first duty is accompany me to go to a party tonight. My business partner from China holds it” states Tiffany.
“Ah..Yeah, later in the afternoon..I’ll bring you outside. We’ll go get some dress. Make sure you finished your work before we go” adds Tiffany.
“Ok Miss Hwang, I’ll try my best” answers Taeyeon in cheerful tone.
“Make sure you response my Text or call fast” adds Tiffany.
“Ok Miss Hwang” replies Taeyeon shortly.
“I’ll go to my office now, see you later” excuses Taeyeon politely.
With That, Taeyeon goes back to her office.
“Goodbye Miss Jung, Have a nice day” greets Taeyeon in cheerful manner.
“…” no answer from Jessica. She only sees Taeyeon in unreadable expression.
“Jessie please come to my office” says Tiffany through the intercom.
“Ok Miss Hwang” replies Jessica shortly.
Inside Tiffany’s room.
“So, Jess.. Tonight I’ll attend a party held by Victoria Song. I’ll bring Taeyeon too. You have to come too, since Victoria gave me 2 invitations. Tonight at 8 PM, Song Mansion..make sure you make it, Jess.” Says Tiffany.
“Ok Tiff, I’ll try my best” replies Jessica.
Skips to the afternoon.
“Tae I’ll be waiting for you on the parking lot. You drive. I don’t wanna make commotion” says Tiffany once Taeyeon picks the call.
“Ok, I’ll be there in 5 minutes” replies Taeyeon.
“I’ll head out now, See you later Taetae” closes Tiffany.
Taetae? What a funny name. Haha. Mutters Tiffany like an idiot silently.
Taeyeon comes earlier than Tiffany, she walks inside the car and waiting for the fake girlfriend.
The director k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter