Chapter 38 : Welcoming Party on The Death Anniversary

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Taeyeon walks closer to Tiffany’s direction. Taeyeon’s face changes into sad expression. Shock strikes her.
“Soojung…” mutters Taeyeon, she hold her tears, nearly crying.
Tiffany turns her head to Taeyeon’s direction.
“Oh, Tae come here..meet my friend Victoria Song” says Tiffany.
“…” no answer from Taeyeon.
“Tae” says Tiffany.
“A-ah.. Yes” states Taeyeon weakly.
“So, it’s been long time Miss Kim” says Victoria. She flashes her smirk.
“Ah.. Yes Director Song” replies Taeyeon in low voice.
“Ah yeah, I forgot to introduce her.. so Tiff and Miss Kim, the girl next to me is Krystal Jung, my fiancé” states victoria song.
The mentioned girl initiates the hand shaking with Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s mind blanks for few seconds. The world stops for a while once she feels a soft warm hand shaking her hand.
“Nice to meet you Miss Kim and Miss Hwang” says the girly voice.
Taeyeon watches the girl in the eyes. She tries her best to hide her sadness, but hopelessly failed.
“Nice to meet you too, Miss Jung” replies Tiffany.
“How come you know my partner here, Vicky?” asks Tiffany.
“Ah.. That. She was my business partner years ago, she helped Victory Technologies a lot, right miss Kim?” replies Victoria.
“…” no reply from the petite Kim.
Tiffany tries to nudge the girl beside her.
“Ah.. a-yes, that’s right” says Taeyeon. Her eyes can’t be moved from Krystal’s.
“So, I hope you enjoy the party Tiffy and Miss Kim” says Victoria.
“Krys, let’s go greet the other guest” says Victoria to the girl next to her.
“Ok, so Enjoy the party Miss Kim and Miss Hwang, We’ll see you later” dismissed Krystal.
“Thanks We’ll do, Miss Jung” replies Tiffany.
Taeyeon blankly stares at the familiar body, sad expression clearly displayed on her face.
“Taetae, you ok? You seem spacing out” asks Tiffany.
“A-ah.. I’m ok, Fany-ah” replies Taeyeon weakly.
“Let’s enjoy the party. I’ll get us some snack and Wine, you better wait me on the bench near the fountain” says Tiffany.
“Ok, fany-ah” says Taeyeon shortly.
The petite Kim walks to the vacant white bench near the fountain. She watches the Song’s fiancé with sad eyes from a far. The watched girl is happily greets the guests.
“Is that you Soojung-ah?” mutters Taeyeon sadly.
“Hey, drink this. Let’s enjoy the moment” says Tiffany.
“Thanks Fany-ah” replies Taeyeon.
The petite girl grabs a glass of wine on Tiffany’s right hand. She drinks the liquid in one shot. She tries to assure herself that Song’s fiancé is different person. She’s not Soojung.
Yes, Soojung is resting peacefully in heaven, it’s impossible that she is back says Taeyeon’s mind.
No, Taeyeon. It’s Soojung, your heart cannot be wrong…  a soft voice whispers on her heart.
“Fany-ah, I’ll go to toilet for a while” says Taeyeon.
“Ok, I’ll be waiting here” replies Tiffany.
Taeyeon asks a waiter the toilet’s direction. She walks to the showed direction.
Inside the Toilet.
Taeyeon walks inside one of the toilet. There are 2 rooms on the toilet. She sits on the dry closet. She closes her eyes and cries in silent. Only soft sobbing sounds can be heard. She is unaware that there is another person inside the toilet.
Meanwhile on the other side of toilet.
I heard sobbing sounds, it’s better I check it first. Says the other person.
“Excuse me, are you ok?” says the worried girl.
The sobbing Taeyeon instantly stops her cry. She wipes her face. She hears the familiar voice behind the closed door. Taeyeon slowly opens the door. She starts to cry again once she knew the person who talked to her few seconds ago. Sanity left Taeyeon. Instantly, she hugs the girl in front of her.
“Soojung-ah…” says Taeyeon emotionally between her tears. Taeyeon tightly hugs the girl in front of her. She misses the girl much, her heart beats like crazy. She feels the familiar warm.
The hugged girl froze on her feet. She barely moves her body. She feels confuse. Strangely, her heart beats fast once the warm arms encircle her neck. She feels the heat sensation on her neck peripheral side. The tears wet her shoulder’s part. 
The two girls enjoy the moment. Few minutes later It was the younger girl who pushed away first.
“Are you okay?” says the girl once she free herself from the hug.
“a-ah.. I’m sorry…Miss Jung” says Taeyeon.
“Nah, it’s fine, you look so sad and messy.. Did something happen?” asks Krystal to the petite Kim.
“I’m sorry for hugging you out of the blue Miss Jung, It’s just my mind can’t think straight” apologizes Taeyeon.
“Nah.. It’s ok. It’s better to fix yourself first before we head back to the party. I’ll help you. Just call me Krystal” says the girl in cheerful tone.
“Thank you, Soo- Ah Krystal” replies Taeyeon in sad tone.
“Hey, Don’t be sad. Let’s enjoy the par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter