Chapter 15 : ...

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Im Digital office.

The nearly quarreling incident this morning does affect Yoona and Taeyeon’s mood. They were silent during the driving from condo to their office.

Yoona parked the car when they arrived at the office. She steps outside first from the car, leaving taeyeon behind. It’s been their way since the two still afraid to expose their relationship. Yoona and Taeyeon just don’t want to hook everyone’s curiosity. After 10 minutes Yoona left taeyeon to her floor, the petite Kim steps outside the car. From behind, Bae Joohyun just shouting the older’s name.

“Taeyeon Unnieee” shouts panting Joohyun.

“Ah Joohyun-ah, just arrived?” asks Taeyeon.

“Yeah, just driving yourself?” asks Joohyun.

“Nope. My friend drives me” replies Taeyeon.

“Let’s go together to our floor” says Joohyun cheerfully.

“Ka-ja” smiles Taeyeon.

Having reached their floor Joohyun and Taeyeon looks happy and laughing.

From a far Jealous Yoona directs her stare to both girls. Yoona just finished talking with Park Leeteuk about last night incident. Passing Taeyeon’s cubicle, cold aura can be felt around Jealous Yoona.

Taeyeon just flatly greets the boss “Good Morning Miss Im”.

No response from Yoona, she just stares at Taeyeon’s with cold frightening aura.

“Taeyeon-ssi, Mr.Park wants to see you in his office now” says Joy to Taeyeon.

“Oh, ok.Thankyou Joy-ssi” replies Taeyeon shortly. Inside Park Leeteuk’s office.

“Good morning Mr.Park, Joy told me you want to see me just now” says Taeyeon politely.

“Ah yes, miss Kim. Sit first.” Commands Leeteuk.

“So, I just want to inform you that you are chosen by our company to be our representative on our project with China’s company, Victory Technologies. You’ll fly to Beijing next 2 days and will be there for a month.” Explains Leeteuk.

“Ah I see, do I go to china by myself Mr.Park?” asks Taeyeon.

“No, You’ll go with Miss Bae Joohyun” answers Leeteuk.

“Our CEO’s secretary just informed me the news this morning” continues Leeteuk.

“Oh, I see” replies Taeyeon.

“Oh yes miss Kim, about last night’s incident, I’m sorry for making you drunk, and I promised I’ll keep your stay with our CEO as secret, you can count on me. You may back to your table.” explains Leeteuk again.

“Oh, no problem sir. Thanks for your understanding. Excuse me” closes Taeyeon.

Taeyeon walks back to her cubicle, busies herself with drafts related to Im Digital project with Victory Technologies.

Lunch Time

“Taeyeon unnie, let’s go grab some lunch” asks Joohyun.

“Arraight Joohyun-ah, I’m hungry to death, haha” says Taeyeon.

“It’s better we go to our company’s cafetaria on ground floor if you’re that hungry” answers Joohyun jokingly.

Joohyun and Taeyeon walk down to the cafeteria. Both of them ordering Korean Bibimbap as their lunch menu.

“So, Joohyun did Mr.Park also inform you that you will go to Beijing with me in two days?” asks Taeyeon.

“Yeah unnie, he just summoned me after my errand to animation division this morning” replies Joohyun.

“I can’t wait our business trip anyway, It seems it will be fun, a month is not short though” says Joohyun happy.

“Haha, calm down Joohyun. To be honest I’m curious why the company picks me..since I’m new employee, you know the project with Victory is quiet prestigious” wonders Taeyeon.

“Maybe they know your talent, unnie.. I heard Mr.Im personally hired you” says Joohyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter