Chapter 72 : Hi, There.

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pushes Tiffany softly.
“No, Mi young-ah..Don’t do this..you’re drunk” says Taeyeon in firm tone.
Tiffany’s eyes are teary after knowing the petite Kim’s response.
“So, you reject me..it’s a NO for me, Taetae?” asks Tiffany in cracking tone.
“I’m sorry, Mi. I’m sorry. I don’t deserve you. Go get another woman..you deserve to get better person rather than me” says Taeyeon in sad tone.
Tiffany grabs her bag on the table and runs in tears. She hails the taxi and goes to the exclusive club in Seoul. That night, Tiffany sunk herself in liquids and at the end she wasted herself.


2 Years Later.


After the rejection night at her apartment, Taeyeon busies herself in managing the company. No news from Tiffany Hwang Mi Young. Today is Joseph Kim’s important day. The Kims’ son is having his junior high school graduation. Taeyeon attends the ceremony, as usual Joseph is the valedictorian of his batch. Joseph is a complete package. He owns the brain, beauty, behavior and the bucks. Many girls are lining on him. He got many flowers and gifts on his graduation day. Taeyeon helps him to carry the gifts.
“Woah…you’re really something, Joe. Those girls are chasing you. It seems you beat me” states Taeyeon amusingly.
“Haha, No Dad. You’re still unreachable for me. The great Kim Taeyeon is unbeatable” praises the son.
“Haha Tell me, what do you want Joseph Kim?” asks Taeyeon straightforward.
“You get my code, Dad. Smart” says Joe jokingly.
“Well, I miss my mom, Dad. Can we go to Bali? Just count as my graduation gift..” asks Joseph carefully.
“Well, let me think first. I can’t think clearly when I’m starving. I’ll tell you the answer after we have our lunch” states Taeyeon teasingly.
“Okay Dad” replies Joseph flatly.
The two head to Fei Wang’s restaurant. The beautiful owner welcomes the Kims.
“Hello Taeyeon and Joe. It’s been long time you guys not coming here” greets Fei.
“Hello auntie, what you have in your kitchen, auntie?” asks Joseph curiously.
“Well just mention what you want Joe. Your midget Dad there already told you that today is your graduation day. So, I have prepared everything” answers Fei warmly.
“Woah..Thanks auntie, you’re really the best” praises Joseph cheerfully.
The two are heading to the prepared room. Taeyeon ordered the completed table.
“It’s the little gift for you my handsome boy” says Taeyeon happily.
“Thanks Dad” answers Joe happily.
The two eat their foods in enjoyable atmosphere. After they finished their lunch, Taeyeon drives Joe strolling around the city. They go to the quiet park and buy ice creams.
“You know Jo, it’s my favorite place with your mom. When we’re in college back then, I often brought your mom here. We rode bicycle from SNU complex. Your mom will hug me tightly since she afraid of falling. Funny. She’s a princess after all..and I just admired her from a far. At that time I was poor student. I got scholarship for my study, I did many part time jobs to survive. So, I never thought about dating her- The chaebol’s daughter. I just befriended with her. But at the end, sky united us. Although it’s only a year, I was so happy. Thanks for coming in my life Joe. Your mom is the best thing that happened in my life. I knew that she’s smiling up there. She knew your achievements. We fulfilled our promise to live our live well. And about your request, yes we will go to Bali next 2 week. After you finished your high school admission. I miss your mom too” states Taeyeon emotionally.
“Thanks Dad, I love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter