Chapter 4 : Jung and Kim's - First

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Tae and Soo finished their lunch, both of them are back to the office. In 10 minutes they’ve reached SM Corps. Tae and Soo directly go to their own cubicles to continue their works.
Meanwhile in the new director’s room
Tiffany sits comfortably in her sofa checking all files and documents that need to be signed. Being too focus, she didn’t realize that her newly-hired assistant knocked her door. After few knocks, Tiffany just realized that there is someone who wants to meet her.
“Come in” shouts Tiffany
“Good afternoon Miss Hwang, here I just received the offers from Goryeo Telecommunications and Shinhwa Group regarding to our project in Jeju, I have sorted them so you can read them easily” says Jung the new assistant.
“Good work Jess, no need to be formal since there are only two of us here” replies Tiffany.
“Ah yeah, but still we’re still in the office” says Jessica shortly.
“Ok, ok…so, what do you think about today’s meeting? I hired you to be my advisor..since I’m a newbie in managing the company and you were the best student in our university back then, plus you had those bunch awesome experiences in this field” asks Tiffany.
“ Well, the idea from the creative division on the project with the government is interesting, I’ve checked the proposal and all is good, they’ve already planned them well ..” answers Jessica.
“I’ve read them tho, and I couldn’t more agree with you.. it seems the planner of this event is smart, the woman who presented this morning, Lee’s subordinate from creative team…interesting..the Kim girl” smirks Tiffany.
Hearing Kim’s name being mentioned by Tiffany, Jessica facial expression changed all of sudden, but she tries to hide it from her boss slash best friend since university.
“Y..yeah I agree miss Hwang” stutters Jessica.
“ Ah jess.. what are my agendas for today?” asks Tiffany to her assistant.
“At 4 PM you will meet CEO Kang from Kang Entertainment after that you will have a dinner meeting with director of Jeguk Group, as the introductory event since you’re the director of SM Corp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter