Chapter 56: Goodbyes 2 : To Soojung

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung just  came back from Designer Choi’s place. Her marriage will be held tomorrow. Yes, the Jung sisters have to do the arranged marriage. Her sister, Jessica is still fitting her gown at Designer Choi’s place. The younger Jung asks the maid to bring her mango juice to the garden. Soojung’s favorite place is garden area.


Flashback


It’s bright Sunday morning. Soojung woke up earlier as usual because today She and Taeyeon will do morning workouts together like usual. Soojung already in her sport outfits. 5’ later, The petite Kim already waited in front of the door. Taeyeon parked her bicycle near Soojung’s dorm. The two girls headed to the flower garden near SNU complex. Having done the workouts, Soojung sat on the wooden bench. She was looking for Taeyeon’s presence, but the petite girl was nowhere to be found.
Where is she? Don’t tell me that she left me alone mutters Soojung under ger breath.
, I didn’t bring my cellphone. How should I call taeyeon, then?
Later, there was a young man gave Soojung a letter, she knitted her brows.
“Open it” the letter says.
Soojung opened the letter and followed the instruction.
“GO AHEAD 24 STEPS, you’ll find me” –T
Soojung followed the instruction, she felt confused but the younger Jung obediently did that. She stepped her shoes 24 steps. The younger Jung found another blue envelope, she opened the blue envelope and read the letter.
“GOOD JOB, NOW FIND A LITTLE GIRL WITH PINK HAIR BAND NEAR THE ICE CREAM PARLOR” –T
Soojung followed the instruction, her eyes landed on the beautiful blonde girl wearing pink hair band standing cutely near the ice cream parlor.
“Ahaa..I found you..” said Soojung silently.
The younger Jung walked to the little girl’s direction. She asked the little girl, but the little girl only gave Soojung a brown box.
“Who gave you this, beautiful?” asked Soojung curiously. 
The little girl only flashed her sweet smile and asked soojung to open the box.
“YOU’RE SMART. NOW FOLLOW THE LITTLE GIRL’S COMMAND..YOU’LL FIND ME SOON”-T
“Follow me, Unnie” said the little girl.
“Where are we going?” asked Soojung curiously.
“Just follow me if you want to meet the cute unnie” answered the little girl.
“Arra..Arra” stated Soojung helplessly.
The two girls walked to the green grass field on the garden complex, there are many people there. The one that caught soojung’s attention was Taeyeon’s presence. She bent her knees down and gave Soojung a red little box.
“Will you be my girlfriend,  Jung Soojung?” said Taeyeon in gentle manner.She gave Soojung the ring.
“Yes, I do” said soojung. Her tears were streaming down on her soft cheeks.
The other people are shouting aloud happily. The new couple was hugging each other.
Flashback Ended.
I think it’s my time to let you go, Taeyeonie..says Soojung inside her mind.
The tears are streaming down on her cheeks, Soojung sobs hardly.
The mango juice is coming, the maid also hands Soojung a letter in blue envelope.
“Agasshi, The security just gave me an envelope. He said that the letter is for you” states the maid politely.
“Who sent this, Ahjumma?” asks Soojung curiously. She wipes the tears stains.
“The security said a young woman gave the letter, her name is Miss Sandara Park” replies the maid.
“Oh, Thank you..you may go now, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter