Chapter 32 : It's wrong but it feels right

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae…” says Tiffany hoarsely. The heiress just crying loudly in the petite woman’s embrace.
The petite girl hugs the crying director in her embrace, no words are spoken. only sobbing sounds can be heard on the quiet rooftop.
30 minutes later, the director stopped her cry. Her eyes are swollen. The petite kim hands her handkerchief to the director.
“Use this to wipe your tears, you look ugly” says Taeyeon jokingly, try to change the sad atmosphere.
Having calmed her emotion, Tiffany looks at Taeyeon’s direction with sad expression.
“…” no words from Tiffany.
“Why?” asks Taeyeon simple.
“…” no response from the heiress.
“Ok, take your time. I’ll be here with you” says The petite designer after patted the boss’ bare shoulder.
Silence engulfs the rooftop. 10 minutes later, The water starts dropping.
“Let’s go inside, it’ll be rain I supposed” says Taeyeon softly.
The petite Kim helps director to stand up from her spot. She circles her arm on the lifeless director. 
“Hey, cheer up. It’s better you fix your make up, others will notice” says Taeyeon softly.
The director nods her head in agreement.
After fixed herself, Tiffany coldly walks to her office. Taeyeon follows her behind.
“Ok director, calm yourself. I’ll go back to my cubicle, text me if you need any help. I’ll be going fany-ah” says Taeyeon before step in to the lift.
“Tae..” the director tugs the petite Kim’s wrist.
“Hmm?” asks Taeyeon blankly, directs her eyes to tiffany’s.
“Ani.. just go” says the director weakly.
“Ok..see you later, don’t do stupid things, Miss Hwang..Excuse me” dismisses Taeyeon left the director by herself.
The next hours, Taeyeon cannot concentrate on her work. Her mind flies to the director, curious on sudden burst of the heiress.
Her phone vibrates, a text from unknown number displayed on her screen.
I’ll be waiting near your car. Jessie is not coming today.
Fany
Taeyeon quickly packs her things and walks down to the parking lot.
There, Tiffany standing alone in quiet parking lot. The employees are home already.
“Hi, sorry. I just finished my work” apologizes Taeyeon.
“It’s Ok. I’m not feeling to go home, let’s go.” says Tiffany flatly.
“ok, just come inside. I’ll drive” replies Taeyeon shortly.
“Where should we go?” asks Taeyeon once the car runs in the city.
“Up to you. I can’t think straight, Tae” replies Tiffany in sad tone.
“Ok, I’ll bring you to a good place” says Taeyeon, she drives the car quick. The two are leaving the busy Seoul to the quieter place.
“Wait a moment, I’ll buy us some snacks and bevs” says Taeyeon once their car passes the convenient store.
The petite girl walks outside to buy the things.
The two girls continue their drive to the quiet place.
In 30’ the car arrived at quiet meadow. Only starlight enlightens the meadow.
“Let’s go, follow me” says Taeyeon cheerfully.
Tiffany follows her obediently like a puppy.
“Sit here, I’ll prepare the foods” says Taeyeon sofl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter