Chapter 65 : 1 Year Later

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YURI, LET’S BREAK UP” states Taeyeon coldly.
The atmosphere is awkward, the silence just felt so deafening.
“W-WHAT? Are you Okay, Sweety?” replies Yuri in disbelief tone.
“Yes I’m Okay, Yuri” states Taeyeon coldly.
“Why?” asks the Kwon’s daughter shortly.
“I want you to be happy” answers Taeyeon flatly.
“I’m happy being together with you, Rika” says Yuri weakly.
“Then I’ll you to be happier, Yuri-ah” says Taeyeon weakly.
“Did you cheat behind me?” states Yuri coldly.
“….” No answer from The petite Kim.
“Answer me, Rika..Don’t just lock your mouth up” adds Yuri harshly.
“….” No words come out from Taeyeon’s mouth. She just stares at Yuri’s deeply.
“Ok. Silent means yes” says Yuri short.
“Who’s the girl?” asks Yuri emotionally.
“….” Taeyeon just seals her own lips.
“Ah.. I see, the one who texted you last night” accuses Yuri in sarcastic tone.
“Tell me who is she, Rika. Who is the ing girl?” says Yuri forcefully.
“No. If I mentioned the name I hurt you more, Yuri-ah” replies Taeyeon flatly.
“Ok Then. Do what you want with the girl, I’m out. Send me my belongings at your house. Send them to my house in Seoul” commands Yuri nearly crying.
Seoul? Does yuri plan to reside in Seoul? Says Taeyeon inside her heart.
“You know what Rika, last night I talked with my mom and dad about my plan to marry you as exchange for my willingness to go back to Seoul. My dad asked me to help him in developing The Kwons Art Academy.. Today I’m planning to tell you the happy news, but the thing turned out differently.. you asked us to break up..well what can I do now, nothing” says Yuri while wipes her tears.
“Sorry Yuri-ah, I’m sorry” mutters Taeyeon sadly.
“Your sorry wouldn’t change everything, Rika. You broke my heart” states Yuri emotionless.
“Sorry, Yuri-ah, just leave me please. Go get new girl and have a happy life.. I don’t deserve you, I know your stepmother will be furious after knowing that I broke her daughter’s  heart..sorry yuri-ah I can’t be a good girl for you”says Taeyeon while hanging her head low.
“Ok, I’ll try to move on. I guess it’s the end for us?. By the way last night I went to the hotel and found no one in the room. They said you’ve checked out and returned the car. Please answer me honestly, where were you last night?” says Yuri in cracking tone.
“….” No answer from the petite Kim.
“Did you sleep at the girl’s place? How far your relationship guys? Did you guys do that thing already?” asks Yuri in a row.
“….” No answer from Taeyeon.
“I see. YOU RIKA” shouts Yuri emotionally. She couldn’t hold her tears anymore. After Yuri calmed her emotion down, she left Taeyeon alone inside the room.
Later, Taeyeon spent 30 minutes on the room. She did nothing but crying. After she calmed her emotion, she called Miyoung-her best friend.
“Hello, Miyoung where are you?” asks Taeyeon, her voice sounds hoarse.
“Tae, are you Okay? I’m in front of Fei Wang’s” replies the heiress worriedly.
“Should I come inside?” adds Tiffany.
“No need, I’ll go to your car after I paid the bills” ends Taeyeon.
Taeyeon went to the cashier and paid her bills. She met Fei, they talked for a bit. At the end she gave the Chef her business card.
“I’ll go back to Europe. Just call me when you’re in Europe, Fei. Come to my house, feel free. Thanks, the Fei Wang’s service still good like old days.. your restaurant is the best,Fei” states Taeyeon happily.
“Thanks, Tae. See you later. Sure I’ll contact you. Have a nice flight” replies Fei warmly.
“I’ll be going, Fei. Goodbye” states Taeyeon. The petite girl hugs the Chef.
Taeyeon saw her wristwatch. It showed 2.30 PM. 
“Miyoung-ah can you drive me to the Airport, my flight is in 1,5 hours” asks Taeyeon weakly.
“Sure. Just take some rest for a bit. I’ll drive carefully. You look so tired, TaeTae” answers Tiffany softly.
“Thanks,Mi. You’re the best” replies Taeyeon shortly.
Later Tiffany speeds her car to the Airport. They arrived at the Airport at 3.30 PM. 
Tiffany accompanies Taeyeon until her flight time.
“So, I think it’s the last time I go to Korea. Thanks so much for everything, Mi. Come to my place if you have time. Sorry for being a burden for you. Goodbye and See You later on Mi” says Taeyeon softly. The petite girl hugs her best friend tightly. Her tears are streaming down, the similar thing happens to tiffany hwang.
“Call me once you arrived at your home, TaeTae. Have a good life. I’ll always love you. Sure I’ll come to your place but not now, I have to finish my works here first so I can have a very long holiday. We have to travel around the world, just the two of us” replies the Hwang’s heiress.
“Sure, Miyoung. That’s nice idea. I’ll set my schedule so we can go on a long holiday together” says Taeyeon happily.
Taeyeon leaves Tiffany as soon as the flight announcement is aired through the speaker.


Meanwhile at Kai and Soojung’s place.


The newly-weds are waking up late. Their first night was so wild and crazy. Soojung made Kai exhausted and had no power at the end. They sleep like dead bodies. It’s 4 PM and Soojung is the first who wake up from the long sleep. She swings Kai’s arms softly.
Aaakh.. My body is in pain, what I did last night? I played like beast until this weak boy fainted. Haha, such a loser. Taeyeon’s image easily. I wonder how strong that petite Taeyeon when in bed?!. , I couldn’t have her. I regretted I gave my first to this weak Jong In. I wonder what she did right now?. …states Soojung silently on her mind. 
The younger Jung looks at her surrounding, the clothes were scattered on the floor, the pillows and bolsters as well. ! I really made a mess last night..says Soojung inside her mind. Then The younger Jung wake up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter