Chapter 68 : The Promise

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She will be ok, right?” asks Taeyeon blankly.

“Yes unnie, trust me, Tae Hee unnie will be back” states Dr.Seo.

30 minutes later Dr.Johansson walks out from the room, he steps to Taeyeon’s and his daughter’s direction.

“Little Kim, may I have some words with you? Follow me to my office. Joohyun, please do the observation on Tae Hee’s condition” states Dr.Johansson.

“Yes, Doctor” replies Joohyun politely.

Later Taeyeon follows Dr.Johansson to his office.

“Sit first, calm yourself Tae” states Dr.Johansson.

“How’s Tae Hee’s condition uncle Jo?” asks Taeyeon in worried tone.

“Well, to tell you the truth.. Tae Hee’s condition is getting worse. The cancer cells are spreading faster than our prediction. We’ve done some tests and found out that She only has 1 year left” replies Dr.Johansson in sad tone.

“1 year uncle? What can we do to extend the time? I’ll do everything. I’ll pay..I don’t care how much money it’s needed. Please save Tae Hee uncle” says Taeyeon in tears.

“Of course little Kim, we will do our best to help Tae Hee. But remember, we are not Gods. We will do everything, give her treatments and medications…”replies Dr.Jo.

“Thanks, uncle. Then what can I do?” asks Taeyeon weakly.

“Please support her. Make her happy. Don’t make her stress” answers Dr.Jo.

“Then, should Tae Hee stay in hospital?” asks Taeyeon.

“If the observation results are good, she may go home. Just wait for few hours more” replies Dr.Jo.

“Thank you uncle, I will go to Tae Hee’s room now” dismisses Taeyeon.

“You’re welcome little Kim, be safe” replies Dr.Jo.

Later, Tae Hee is discharged from the Hospital. Taeyeon feels both relieved and worry. As soon as the two reached home, Taeyeon asks Tae Hee to take some rest after she ate her medicines.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of everything. I’ll stay beside you everytime..Don’t worry about Joseph, I’ll take care of him too. All you need to do is enjoy your life and stay positive. You’ll be healthy again, Joseph Momma” says Taeyeon calmly. The younger Kim kisses the older Kim softly on the forehead.

“Thank you so much, Taeng” replies Tae Hee weakly.

A week later, Tae Hee’s condition is stable. Taeyeon decides to tell her plan to Tae Hee tonight. Taeyeon already prepared a romantic dinner to propose the young mom. Joseph is staying over at Joohyun’s place. The little boy now befriend with Joohyun’s daughter, Hye In.

Ok, I’m ready…states Taeyeon inside her heart.

“Are you ready, Joseph Momma?” asks Taeyeon.

“Wait a second. I’ll take my purse” replies.

“Where are we going, Taeng?” asks Tae Hee curiously.

“Secret. You’ll discover it by yourself later” says Taeyeon in teasing manner.

The two women drive to the luxurious hotel in Interlaken. Taeyeon already booked the skyroom for them, only the two of them. As soon as They arrived at the parking lot, Taeyeon blindfolds the older Kim.

“I’m scared, Taeng. What will you do?” asks Tae Hee in horror.

“No, I won’t hurting you, Joseph Momma..just follow me” states Taeyeon sweetly.

At the end the two arrived at the room. Taeyeon designed the room beautifully. Romantic atmosphere can be felt as soon as they walked out from the elevator. Taeyeon brings Tae Hee to prepared table. She opens the blindfold. Shock can be seen on Tae Hee’s beautiful face.

“W-what are you doing, Taeng?” asks Tae Hee in shock.

“Let’s have the dinner first, I’m hungry” replies Taeyeon sweetly.

They had their dinner, the romantic music can be heard while they had their dinner.

Taeyeon grabs Tae Hee’s hand and kisses it romantically.

“So, Kim Tae Hee I wonder you have many questions on your mind. Why I brought you to this place, right?” asks Taeyeon once she parts her hand from Tae Hee’s.

Tae Hee only nods in agreement.

“Well, I’m sorry I’m not a romantic person. I just can do this. Tonight will be my special night because…” trails Taeyeon.

The lamps are turned off all of sudden. The movie is played on the big screen. It shows photo collages from the first time Taeyeon met Tae Hee at the university until the family lunch before Tae Hee fainted.

“What’s all this things mean, Taeng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter