Chapter 67 : Please Stay, Don't Go

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day.
After the rain seized the night, the sun shines brightly. Taeyeon hugs Taehee’s waist while sleeping. It’s the older Kim who woke up first. She blinks her eyes for seconds.
“Ah right..Taeng’s” mutters Tae Hee softly.
The older Kim feels warm are arms hugging her waist. She smiles to the sleeping Kim’s direction. The older Kim tries to wake the younger Kim up. The younger girl moves her petite body for a bit. She whines in audible tone.
“Eeemh..” whines Taeyeon in sleepy tone.
“Hey, Wakey Wakey..It’s morning already” states Joseph’s mom softly.
“Mmmhm.. gimme 5 more minutes” says Taeyeon sleepily.
“Haha, wake up or I’ll tickle your petite body, Taeng” says Tae Hee in oh-so-serious manner.
“….” No replies from Taeyeon. The petite girl blinks her eyes for seconds. She looks cute, it made Tae Hee has the urge to pinch the younger’s nose.
“A-aaahhh stop it, it hurts” whines Taeyeon.
“Now go get some shower. I’ll make us breakfast” states Tae Hee.
“Arra..Arra..” replies Taeyeon lazily. Once Tae Hee left the bedroom, Taeyeon just sits on her bed. She smiles like idiot remembered last night’s kiss.
“I promise I’ll protect you, Joseph Momma. I’ll love you with all my life” states the girl inside her heart. The petite Kim heads to the bathroom.
15’ later the younger Kim has dressed herself in neat suit. The girl heads to the kitchen and silently hugs her new partner from behind. Taeyeon snuggles in Tae Hee’s neck. She nibbles Tae Hee’s ears smoothly.
“S-s-stop that, Taeng. It’s ticklish a-a-ah” moans Tae Hee ily.
“Don’t want to until I get my gift for waking up early” teases Taeyeon. The petite Kim continues her tease.
“A-ah..stooh-p that” whimpers Tae Hee. The Egg is nearly dropping messily on the plate.
“I’ll stop if you grant my wish, noona” teases Taeyeon mischievously.
At the end, Tae Hee kisses the younger Kim on the lips, they nearly make out but the older Kim stopped that.
“Enough. Joe will watch us” states Tae Hee once she parted her lips.
“Hmmhmm.. Joe is still sleeping soundly, I’ve checked his room” answers Taeyeon naughtily.
“I don’t know that you’re this needy, Taeng. The rumor about you’re a byuntae is true” teases Tae Hee.
“Yah..who told you that? I’m not a byuntae, I just love m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter