Chapter 47: London Encounter

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside Dr.Dylan Park’s room.
“So, Miss Soojung Please sit first” says Dr.Dylan Park. He repositions his glasses.
“It’s a relieved that Miss Kim Taeyeon already gained her consciousness back” adds Dr.Dylan Park.
“Then, How’s Taeyeon condition right now, Doctor?” asks Soojung worriedly.
“We’ve done several checkups, her vital signs are good. But there are some problems that we found” states Dr.Dylan.
“What is that Doctor?” Soojung’s expression changed into sad one.
“Because of the severe head trauma, I’m afraid that Miss Kim is losing her memory” says Dr.Dylan.
“Besides, we also found heart disorder, It seems Miss Kim already has it since she was a newborn…I’ve checked her medical records in Seoul too” adds the handsome Doctor.
“What will be happened to Taeyeon, Doctor?” asks Soojung. Her tears are nearly dropping after hearing Dr.Dylan’s explanation.
“She will lose her memories before the injury happened. It’s called as Retrograde Amnesia in medical terminology” explains Dr.Dylan.
“Please prepare yourself that Taeyeon will be unable remember some of her memories, but don’t worry the amnesia can be cured by doing therapy” states Dr.Dylan.
“And about her Heart disorder, what can we do Doctor?” asks Soojung.
“About That, I’ve contacted the Cardiologist. Miss Kim Taeyeon will be treated. She has to consume some remedies to stabilize her heart rate. Don’t make her so stress. Please keep her emotion stable” says Dr. Dylan.
“Can I meet her, Doctor?” asks Soojung in weak tone.
“Yes, you may Miss Soojung. The observation has been ended” answers Dr.Dylan.
“I will accompany you to the room if you need it” adds Dr.Dylan.
“Thank you, Doctor” says Soojung. The younger Jung tries to flash her smile.
The two people are heading to Kim Taeyeon’s room.

Inside Taeyeon’s room.

“Hello, Miss Kim I’m Dylan Park.. How do you feel?” asks Dr.Dylan with bright Expression.
“Ah..Hello Doctor, I feel so tired. By the way where is this? Did something happen to me?” asks Taeyeon confusedly.
“And Soojung, what are you doing here?” asks Taeyeon confusedly.
Soojung’s expression changes into confused one. She knits her brows.
Dr.Park said that Taeyeon will forget her memories, but why she is remembering me?
“You’re in London right now. You got an accident a week ago. We’ve done some operations to save your life. It was hard one. Thanks so much for being strong, Miss Kim” explain Dr. Dylan to the petite Kim.
“Did I? Hmm.. I think it’s because of my racing habit” mutters Taeyeon.
“And Soojung, don’t you take your class? Why are you here?” asks Taeyeon confusedly.
Soojung widens her eyes. But quickly she answers Taeyeon’s question.
“I came here with you Taeyeonie, I accompany you here” answers Soojung in crack voice.
“Hey why do you sound so sad?” asks Taeyeon.
“No, I’m not sad, In fact I’m so happy because you did a good job” says Soojung.
“How about your school? I think you’re on your preparation stage for your university entrance” asks Taeyeon curiously.
“No, It’s fine. I can handle it from here” lied Soojung.
“Miss Kim, It’s better you take some rest first. You need some rest in order to get your health back” says Dr.Dylan.
“Ah.. Right Doctor, I will. But Can you give me waters? I’m thirsty” asks Taeyeon softly.
“Oh right, The nurse will bring it here” answers Dr.Dylan.
“Just rest Taeyeonie” says Soojung.
“Ah Miss Jung, I need to have some talks with you” states Dr.Dylan.
“Ok Doctor, Taeyeonie rest first. I’ll be back soon” says Soojung. The younger girl pats Kim’s head.
“Ok Soojung-ah.. Don’t be too long” pleads Taeyeon with her puppy eyes.
“Arra..Arra” answers Soojung softly.
Dr.Dylan and Soojung walk out from the room. The two people sit on the bench in front of Taeyeon’s room.
“Why Taeyeon’s response is like that doctor?” asks Soojung.
“Calm down Miss Jung. It’s a normal response for someone with Retrograde Amnesia. It seems Miss Kim only lost some of her memories before the incident.. and she  clearly remembers you” states Dr.Dylan.
“But she is still assuming that I am a high school student. It’s 6 years ago” answers Soojung confusedly.
“Yeah, Probably, She forgets her last 6 years memories and remembers the previous memories” says Dr.Dylan.
“Can she back into normal again, Doctor?” asks Soojung 
“Everything is possible, Miss Soojung. She needs to try hard. We will prepare therapy for her. Did her family in Korea already informed?” asks Dr.Dylan.
“I’ve called to inform them that Taeyeon  wakes up..But they did not know about amnesia stuffs” answers Soojung.
“It’s better you inform them l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter