Chapter 2 : The Meeting

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Tiffany delivered her speech, she is back to her respective seat and continue to enjoy the party. Her father, welcomed her with a wide smile plastered on his lip.

“Well done Miyoung-ah, now I can peacefully retire and enjoy my days. I’m glad you are willing to come back to Seoul after years you spent your life in States. Now, just enjoy the party before starting the busy days managing the company.”
“Of course abeoji, I’ll gladly receive your command, I’ll manage this company well and at the end of the day I’ll make you proud of me,..and right I’ll definitely enjoy the party since the staffs are putt ing their best to make this party” says Tiffany.
Although she looks happy outside, Tiffany cannot fully enjoy the party. Being observant is her habit. She loves observe her surroundings. Her eyes directed to the corner side of the ballroom, The Kim Taeyeon and the gang’s table.

“Omo! That woman I bumped this morning is the new director. Now I really am dead meat. What if she remembered me, the clumsy staff who carelessly bumped into her. This is scarier than shouted by miss Lee.. Othokkee, aaish” silently but panic Taeyeon muttered those lines.
Being attentive, Luna realized that her mate is not in a good mood. “Unnie, what’s wrong with you? Are you ok?” says Luna.

“I’m ok Sunyoung-ah, gwenchana..just enjoy the party” replies Taeyeon.

“Ah.. Sunyoung-ah I’ll go to the toilet for a moment” excuses Taeyeon.

“Dae unnie” says Luna.
Taeyeon walks to the toilet. After letting her frustration out, she washed her face and fixing her not so thick make up. After finished her business, Taeyeon back to the ballroom and sit in her respective seat. The party goes well, everyone is happy. At 12 AM the employees are leaving the restaurant. Being the oldest in her team, Taeyeon is very responsible sunbae although her clumsiness level is jjang. Taeyeon drives her mates to their dormitory.

Having driven her mates, she directly heads to her apartment “Ahh..what a day!” she enters her apartment and throw her car key to the table near the credenza.

Before sleepiness attacks her, Taeyeon quickly goes to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

“It’s better I am going to slumber land now, tomorrow gonna be unpredictable day I think..hufh” in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter