Chapter 64 : Last Day in Korea

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having prepared her belongings, Taeyeon checked out from the hotel. She also returned the car before she walked out leaving Shilla Hotel. She texted Heechul to inform about this.
To: Heechul Kim
Hi, Heechul. I want to inform you that I just left the hotel, and I have returned the car key to the hotel staff. Don’t tell Yuri about this. I will be staying at my friend’s house tonight. I will fly back to Switzerland tomorrow at 4 PM from Incheon. Thanks heap for everything. Send my Hi to Jaejoong. See you later in Interlaken.
Later, Taeyeon texted Yuri.
To: Black Pearl Love
Hello, Yuri sorry for the late reply. Oh, Yes I will, don’t worry. I’d like to remind you that our lunch will be held at Fei Wang’s at 1 PM in Daffodil room. See you later.
Then, Taeyeon turns her phone off. The petite Kim hails a cab and heads to Tiffany’s mansion straightforwardly. In 20 minutes, the petite Kim arrived at Hwang’s mansion. The maid helps Taeyeon bring her luggage to prepared room. Tonight, she sleeps in guest room. At first, Tiffany offers her to sleep together with her in the main bedroom but Taeyeon politely refuses the offer. Taeyeon changed her outfit into the casual outfit prepared by the maids.
“No, Miyoung-ah..Thanks for the offer. But I think I need to be alone tonight” says Taeyeon softly.
“Have you had your dinner, Mi?” asks Taeyeon to change the topic.
“I just finished my dinner, Taetae” replies Tiffany softly.
“That’s good” says Taeyeon softly.
“Miyoung-ah do you have free time after this?” asks Taeyeon.
“Oh, Yes. I have nothing to do” replies the Hwang’s heiress.
“Can I have some talks with you? But wait me under the apple tree. I’ll take my jacket first” says Taeyeon softly.
“Oh, Ok just take your time, TaeTae, I’ll bring us some hot chocolates..It’s cold outside” states Tiffany warmly.
“Thanks Mi, You’re the best” states Taeyeon.
Later Taeyeon is the first who arrived. She sat under the apple tree. The sky looks so clear and there are some stars sticking on it.
“Oh Mi, You’re here” states Taeyeon. She takes a cup of hot chocolate and sip it right away.
“Hmm.. nice, Thanks Mi..how did you know that I like hot chocolate?” asks Taeyeon curiously.
“Hmm.. to be honest it little bit creepy. First time I arrived at SM I did some background checking on you. Since, I have big curiosity on you, Tae. The curiosity that grew into romantic interest but hopelessly rejected.. haha, pathetic right?” says Tiffany jokingly.
“Well, uhm.. Sorry about that. I am so stupid. I let my grudge took over my sanity. Thanks for helping me and thanks for loving me, but again.. I just want to start a new life. Really I want to forget everything that related to Korea. I tried once and helplessly failed. When the first time I moved to Interlaken I really hope that I will have a new life, a brand new day you may say, until I met Yuri Kwon. I put my big hope on her. I tried to open my heart for a new love, slowly I have moved on from my bitter pasts..from Soojung, from Jessica and from you, Mi. But why Yuri dragged me back to my past..painful pasts to be honest..The society againsts my ual preference. Being a gay is a sin and forbidden thing. We are free in loving person, right? Am I not allowed to love girl..just because I am a girl too, Mi?. The Jungs, The Hwangs, My own mom all of them were rejecting my ual preference” states Taeyeon emotionally.
“You said you loved me, once..TaeTae? and your mom?” asks Tiffany curiously.
“Yes, you may say that. Your kindness when I burst in tears because of uncle Hwang and Mom.. that time under this tree..in this place, you gave your hands, you lent me your pink handkerchief to wipe my tears..That time I felt something different in me, that I like girls rather than boys..” answers Taeyeon. She sips her hot chocolate.
“About my mom against my ual preference, It was when the first time I entered the university. I met this perfect senior in SNU. She’s beautiful, smart, kind and came from rich family. Once I told my mom and we had a big fight. She kicked me out from the house.. My life was messy and broken. Being disowned was common thing for me. At the end I knew my place. I and that sunbae were impossible thing to be happened. What can you expected from a poor student that her university life’s supported by scholarship.. I did many part time jobs to support my daily need, Have I told you that I was a racer?” states Taeyeon bitterly.
“Oh Really? You were racer? Tell me the details” states Tiffany softly.
“Yes, I was a racer. The Illegal racer to be précised” starts Taeyeon.
“Then?” asks Tiffany curiously.
“My friend, Dara Park- The one who handed you my letter few times ago was the one who brought me to the racing world. She is rich as well, she was my supporter. She provided me bike. Many people bet on me. I won many races. I was famous on the illegal racing world. Later I found that the sunbae I had crush on was Dara’s step brother girlfriend, Choi Seunghyun. Yes, the famous motorbike racer Choi Seunghyun. The reality hit me hard. Just like I said, at the end I just hide my feeling to her. I never expressed my feeling to her. But I always helped her on the university lesson. We often going out together and spent our free time together. It’s enough for me to love her from a far. Then, the sunbae was graduated and continue her career in Milan, Italy. Since that I never heard about her news” says Taeyeon in sad tone.
“Tae, May I hug you?” asks Tiffany.
“Just do, Miyoung” replies Taeyeon softly.
Tiffany hugs Taeyeon tightly. Her tears are silently falling.
“May I continue my story?” asks Taeyeon softly after tiffany parts her hug.
“My messy life continued, as I told you that I assumed Mr.Hwang as my dad---ah I’m embarrassed if I remembered about that. Then I met Soojung and the others. Maybe I have cursed by heaven to have pathetic life. I don’t know why I told you all of this. I just feel comfortable to tell you everything, Mi.. I hope we can be best friend forever” says Taeyeon.
Best friend? Why? Can’t I be your life partner, TaeTae? Says Tiffany silently.
“Then what is your plan after this?” asks tiffany.
“I will break up with Yuri in order to save our lives and careers, I can’t let you suffer for the second time Miyoung-ah” states Taeyeon.
“And I will go back to Switzerland, continue my life and career.  I will forget about Korea and the people in it. I hope it’s a success this time” says Taeyeon positively.
“Why don’t you live here with me? I promise I will protect you from those people- the ones who hurt you..and..and I will love you with my whole heart, TaeTae” asks Tiffany in cracking tone.
“No Miyoung-ah, I hurt you many times. I don’t deserve you. You have to start your life, go get married, Lee Dong Wook oppa is a good man. He helped me a lot during my university life. Dong Wook and his Dad are good men. I can trust you to him..please Miyoung-ah?” answers Taeyeon nearly crying.
“Well, It’s hard for me. You know that I swing that way,Tae. We’re on the same boat after all.. I will always waiting for you to comeback here..My heart has already owned by you, TaeTae” replies Tiffany in sad tone.
“….” No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter