Chapter 35 : The Fear

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of the traffic jam, Taeyeon is coming late to the Hwang’s mansion.
Once she stops her car in front of Hwang’s mansion, she dials Tiffany’s number.
Beep Beep Beep.
“Oh, Taeyeon..where are you?” asks The girl on the other line.
“I’m in front of your house Miss Hwang, sorry a bit late, the traffic jam is no joke” apologizes Taeyeon.
“It’s Ok, Can you come inside? I’m having my breakfast now” says Tiffany.
“o..oh right, I’ll be waiting in front of the entrance door” replies Taeyeon.
“Ok” closes Tiffany.
With that Taeyeon speeds her car to Hwang’s mansion area. The gate keeper greets Taeyeon and permits her to speed her car.
“The house remains the same” Taeyeon silently mutters once her car reached the designated spot. Taeyeon walks out from the car.
The security walks to Taeyeon’s direction, 
“Excuse Me Miss, Can I help you?” asks the young security.
“Ah..Miss Hwang asked me to wait her here” replies Taeyeon.
“Ah You must be Miss Kim, Miss Hwang is waiting for you in dining room” explains the security.
“Miss Jo here will guide you to the dining room” adds the security.
“Please follow me, Miss Kim” greets Miss Jo politely.
“Thank you” replies Taeyeon short.
The two walk to the dining room. The mansion remains the same as last time taeyeon visited her father. Taeyeon tries to calm her emotion, the memory when her own father ditched her on the unforgettable night flashes on her mind.
“Ah Taeyeon, sit here” commands Tiffany once the petite Kim reached the dining room.
“Excuse me, Miss” dismisses Miss Jo.
Taeyeon sits on the vacant chair on the right side.
“Have you had your breakfast?” asks Tiffany.
“Ah, yes Miss Hwang. I’ve had my meals at my friend’s house” replies Taeyeon politely.
“Ah I see, just take whatever you want Tae, make yourself home” states Tiffany while flashes the infamous eye smile.
“A..ah yes Miss Hwang” stutters Taeyeon.
“I’ll finish my meal first” says Tiffany.
After Tiffany finished her meal, she breaks the awkward atmosphere.
“So, can we go now? I’ll tell you the important thing in car later” asks Tiffany.
“Oh..Okay Miss Hwang” replies Taeyeon short.
The two girls head to the parked car. Taeyeon starts the engine, she drives carefully.
“I’m sorry Miss Hwang for not answering your calls yesterday” says Taeyeon apologetically.
“No problem but next time don’t switch your phone off” replies Tiffany flat.
“Ok Miss Hwang” replies Taeyeon in weak tone.
“So, about the thing I want to tell you… I need your help Tae” states Tiffany.
“What kind of help Miss Hwang?” asks Taeyeon carefully.
“Drop the formality, we’re outside the office..will you? And about the help, I don’t know you’ll say yes or not..but I need your help. I want to drop my arranged marriage” says Tiffany coldly.
“Wh-what? Are you serious Fany-ah?” asks Taeyeon in shock tone.
Taeyeon slowly parks her car on the vacant road side
“Yes, I’m serious Kim Taeyeon” replies Tiffany sternly.
“T-then.. what can I do for you?” asks Taeyeon blankly.
“Be My girlfriend” answers Tiffany short.
“….” No answer from the petite girl.
“I’ve already told you that I swing that way, that I like you” says Tiffany slowly.
“I’ve thinking it though. Your cold treatment made me think again. But I couldn’t find the other ways to drop this arranged marriage” adds Tiffany.
“I’ll tell my father about all..and I need you to be my partner, in case my father asks me to prove my statement later. Don’t worry, our agreement purely is a business. I’ll try to put aside my personal feeling. I’ll give you compensation once my goal is achieved…so what is your answer?” asks Tiffany carefully.
“ Ok I’ll help you” answers Taeyeon shortly.
“Thank you Taetae” Tiffany suddenly hugs the petite girl.
“Hmpff.. I can’t breathe Fany-ah” says Taeyeon breathless.
“O..ow sorry” says Tiffany once she let the hug off.
Taeyeon stares blankly at Tiffany’s direction.
“Now, let’s go to the office” commands Tiffany.
The car speed up, in 15’ the two girls arrived at SM Corp building. Taeyeon and Tiffany head to lift together. The passing staffs instantly bow down once the CEO passes the lobby. Taeyeon like a puppy obediently follow the CEO.
“So, as my girlfriend..ah no.. fake girlfriend, you have to obey my commands regarding to our agreement later” says Tiffany once they walk inside to the lift.
“Ok Miss Hwang, ah fany-ah” replies Taeyeon politely.
“I’ll go first fany-ah” dismisses Taeyeon once the lift reached the design division team’s floor.
“Ok, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter