Chapter 39 : Let's Start The Operation

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drunken Taeyeon feels strange sensation on her lips. She slowly opens her eyes. She sees her director’s closed eyes. Being half-conscious she tries to push away the other girl’s shoulder slowly.
“A-ah.. Mianhae, Taetae” says Tiffany guiltily.
“…” there is no answer from Taeyeon. The drunken girl stares at her blankly.
“It’s better I bring you to my bedroom. You’ll catch a cold if you sleep here” adds Tiffany still in guilty tone.
Awkward tension can be felt clearly on these two girls. Tiffany hardly supports the wobbly Taeyeon walks to her bedroom. Taeyeon directly plops her body on the soft King-sized bed. In a minute a light snore can be heard from the petite girl. Tiffany drops her body beside the petite Kim once she finished covering the older girl’s body with soft blanket. Her eyes watch the sleeping Taeyeon. Guilty and Sad expression are clearly displayed on the tired face.
“I’m sorry, I Love you, Taetae” says Tiffany softly. Then the Heiress kisses the sleeping designer’s forehead. Tears stream down on Hwang’s cheeks; at the end she nuzzles her face on the petite Kim’s neck crook.

The next morning.

Taeyeon opens her eyes. She feels confused. She stares at the ceiling. Then she diverts her vision to the others directions. The room is fully painted in pink color.
“Where Am I?” says The confused Taeyeon.
She gets headache because of alcohol effect. She gets the urge to vomit. She quickly runs to the bathroom direction. The petite girl threw up on the closet. She feels weak and hurting on her head. She tries to stable her body by reaching the hand-grip next to the water closet. Her breath is unstable due to the vomit. After she washed up, the petite girl walks outside the luxury bathroom. The petite girl is greeted by Tiffany who has already sat on the king-sized bed.
“You’re up, Taetae?” says Tiffany huskily.
“Y-yeah..Good Morning Miss Hwang” replies Taeyeon weakly.
“I’ve prepared the hangover soup for you, come here” states Tiffany.
Taeyeon walks to the bed’s direction. She suits herself in comfortable position. Tiffany hands the soup bowl to Taeyeon.
“Eat it slowly” commands Tiffany softly.
“Thank you, Fany-ah” replies Taeyeon.
The petite Kim digs her bowl. She grimaces because of the taste. Tiffany attentively watches her fake girlfriend eat up the soup.
“I’m sorry for last night. It seems I got wasted because of the alcohol” states Taeyeon once she finished her soup.
“No problem” replies Tiffany shortly.
“Did I do something stupid last night?” asks Taeyeon carefully.
“N-no.. you didn’t” stutters Tiffany.
“Fany-ah, may I take an off day for today? I feel unwell just now” asks Taeyeon carefully.
“Yes, just rest… you look terrible though” answers Tiffany firmly.
“Ok, I’ll text Ms.Lee first” says Taeyeon.
“Ah..I put your purse on the desk last night” states Tiffany.
Taeyeon walks to the desk direction. She rummages the purse.
She turns her phone on. A text message notification displayed on her phone screen. An unknown number.
Fr :Unknown Number.
Taeyeon, Can we meet today? I have something to talk to you.
Jessica Jung.
Taeyeon knits her brows. 
Jessica? It’s surprising. What’s wrong? Says Taeyeon inside her heart.
She replies the text once she stored the unknown number.
To : Jessica Jung
Okay Miss Jung, where and when?
Taeyeon sits on the vacant chair behind the desk. A minute later her phone vibrates.

Fr: Jessica Jung
Starbuck Seoul, 5 PM.
Tch.. her coffee drinking habit is still on. Says Taeyeon inside her heart. Taeyeon smirks.
To : Jessica Jung
Ok, see you later.
After texting Jessica, she directly Dials Ms.Lee’s number. A woman voice can be heard on the other line.
“Good Morning Ms.Lee, this is Taeyeon. I’d like to ask your permission..today I can’t go to the office, my body is not in good condition” says Taeyeon hoarsely.
“Oh, Taeyeon-ah.. Ok. Don’t forget to take some med and rest well. Our event is in days, Keep your health well.” Replies Ms.Lee the team leader.
“Alright Ms.Lee, I’ll do that later. Thank you very much” says Taeyeon.
Taeyeon ended the call once beeping sound can be heard from the other line.
Meanwhile, Tiffany is silently paying her attention to Taeyeon’s moves. She smiles bitterly.
Taeyeon puts her phone on the night stand. She climbs up to the bed. 
“Fany-ah, may I rest here a moment? I can’t be driving in this kind of state” asks Taeyeon softly.
“Just do whatever you want, Taetae” replies Tiffany flatly.
“I’ll get ready. Sorry I can’t accompany you. I have meeting with board of directors today at 10 AM. I’ve prepared the meals on the dining room” adds Tiffany in cold tones.
“Thank you” replies Taeyeon in low voice.
Tiffany leaves Taeyeon alone in the bedroom. She heads to the wardrobe room to get herself dressed.
“What did I do? She suddenly changed her mood, her mood swing is no joke” says Taeyeon to the empty bedroom. She pulls up the blanket to cover her body.
10 minutes later, the young director heads to the bedroom. She sees peaceful scenery in front of her. Taeyeon is sleeping soundly like a baby. The heiress slowly walks to the sleeping girl’s direction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter