Chapter 58 : The Coffee Talk and First Meeting

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days later, Rika Kim, Yuri and Heechul’s Team are flying to Korea. The people are staying at Shilla Hotel. They arrived at Seoul on Tuesday evening. The event at blue house is held on Thursday night. As usual, Yuri and the Team are rehearsing before the tomorrow’s event. Meanwhile Rika Kim slash Taeyeon is secretly visiting her old friends, Sunny and Sooyoung. She calls them from public phone service. At the end the three friends had their reunion in the coffee shop near Sunny and Sooyoung’s apartment.
“Where have you been, Taeng?” asks Sunny happily after hugged the petite girl.
“Whoohoo.. Relax, Sunkyu-yah, I can’t breathe”answers Taeyeon.
Sooyoung just happily saw the interaction between the two bestfriends.
Should I tell Tiffany about this? Mutters Sooyoung inside her mind.
“Hey, Soo why are you standing like a beanpole there?” teases Taeyeon.
“A..aniya” stutters Sooyoung.
Later, Taeyeon told her friends the whole story.
“So, currently you are residing in Interlaken?” asks Sunny.
“Yes, Sunkyu-yah, and I will stay in Seoul for a week or two, since I have my steady Job in Europe.. besides, I my girlfriend’s parents asked me to come for a visit..so yeah” states Taeyeon calmly.
“Taeng, may I ask you something?” asks Sooyoung suddenly.
“Yes, Soo. What is that?” asks Taeyeon.
“It’s little bit private, but What was your relationship with our Director Hwang previously?”asks Sooyoung bluntly.
“We’re just professionally related. Just like you, She was my boss” answers Taeyeon coldly. After hearing Tiffany’s name, her facial expression changed into darker. Sooyoung stares deeply at the midget’s eyes.
Answer it honestly, Taeng. I know that you are lying..Sooyoung’s stares are speaking.
“Is that so?” dares Sooyoung.
“Yes, It was like that” says Taeyeon while stuttering.
“Okay, Thanks for answering..let’s drink the coffee before it colds” says Sooyoung simply.
“It was fun guys, I hope you can keep all stories I told you as secret between us, I want to start a new life and forgetting all painful things here, can I trust you” pleads Taeyeon softly.
“Of course Taeng. I’ll keep that as secret. You can trust me” says Sunny happily.
“Thanks Sunkyu-yah” replies Taeyeon softly.
“How’s your relationship, guys?” asks Taeyeon to change the topic.
“We’re planning to adopt kids next year, Taeng..Right Yeobo?” says Sunny brightly.
“Yes we are..” replies Sooyoung in the same tone.
“Whoaa..Congratulations, It seems I’ll be an Auntie..Cute auntie” says Taeyeon Jokingly.
“Haha, You Wish!” snaps Sooyoung jokingly.
Taeng’s phone is vibrated. Her girlfriend texted her.
Fr: Black Pearl Love
Sweety, can you pick me up at Blue House at 6 pm?.Daddy texted me. Mommy wanted to meet us for a simple dinner. It seems she couldn’t hold her will to meet you.
In a minute Taeyeon slash Rika Kim replies the text
To: Black Pearl Love
Sure,Love. Whoa..I’m nervous suddenly. Ok, see you later, I miss you xo.
Taeyeon smiles like an Idiot.
“Whoaaa..our Taeng is totally in love” teases Sunny playfully.
“Haha, stop that Sunkyu-yah.. I feel embarrassed” replies Taeyeon shyly.
“Tell us about your new girl, Taeng. I’m curious” asks Sooyoung curiously.
“Well, Yuri is fun girl. She may be look like a tomboy, but when it comes to me..i don’t know why she changed into a lady, sweet and childish one” states Taeyeon.
“It seems your type already changed, Taeng” says Sunny shortly.
“Haha, I don’t know, she just make me happy every time I look at her face. She may look cold outside but it will suddenly change into softer one when it’s just the two of us” adds Taeyeon cheerfully.
 “Haha, you are more mature today, Taeng..It’s g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter