Chapter 59 : Another Reunion (?)

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taeyeon” shouts Jun Ji Hyun slash Yuri’s step mom in shock manner.
“Miss Jun” replies Taeyeon in the same tone.
The two are staring each other. The Kwons are confused of the scenery in front of them.
Taeyeon slash Rika Kim then slowly walks to the prepared table’s direction.
“Sit first dear” says Robert Kwon in friendly tone.
“Thank you Mr.Kwon” replies Taeyeon politely.
Taeyeon sits beside Yuri. Mr.Kwon and Mrs. Kwon slash Jun Ji Hyun are sitting in front of them.
“So, mind to explain me why you guys looked shock few minutes ago?” states Robert Kwon curiously.
“Aaah..That” says Mrs.Kwon slash Jun Ji Hyun.
“Yes, Mom” adds Yuri impatiently.
“Before I married to your Dad, I was a lecturer at SNU College of Arts, and Taeyeon here is my favorite student” states Jun Ji Hyun calmly.
“Whoa..the world is so small,eh?” says Yuri.
“Sort of” replies Jun Ji Hyun.
“So, Young lady will you introduce yourself properly to us” says Robert Kwon like a gentleman.
“Well..uh.. So my name is Kim Taeyeon. After I moved out from South Korea I changed mine as Rika Kim. Currently I’m working as Painter, Lecturer and Speaker. It’s my first time going back to Korea after months I lived abroad” says Taeyeon politely.
“Mom, you told us that you were lecturer at SNU, I wonder..Did you also know Prof. Shim Chang Min?” asks Yuri curiously.
“Of Course Yuri-ah.. Chang Min, Tae Hee and Me were best friends” answers Yuri’s stepmother.
“Why are you asking about that, Yuri?” asks Jun Ji Hyun curiously.
“Well, on Friday night Prof. Chang Min invited Rika to be a guest speaker on the anniversary event” says Yuri in proud tone.
“Oh, Is that true..Taeyeon-ah?” asks Ji Hyun curiously.
“Yes Miss Jun, Through Heechul Prof. Shim asked me to come. It’s an honor for me to be asked as one of speakers. I feel so nervous,though” says Taeyeon then the petite girl scratch her not so itchy hair.
“Hmm.. ok, enough about the past talks..let’s eat first, I’m starving” says Robert Kwon.
“Well, Should I summon the waiter Dad?” asks Yuri.
“Ah..No need, they’ll come here in 5 minutes though” states Ji Hyun.
“ I see” states Yuri shortly.
“So, Does oppa also come to join this dinner, Mom?” asks Yuri.
“It seems Tyler is busy preparing the wedding together with his soon to be wife” answers Ji Hyun calmly.
“I am curious, How’s the girl that finally melted Oppa’s cold heart” says Yuri.
“Well, let it be the surprise, Yuri. By the way, Taeyeon will you come to the wedding?” says Ji Hyun.
“Well, If Yuri need a companion I’ll be hers gladly” states Taeyeon shyly.
“Just come, Taeyeon..ah I mean Rika” states Robert Kwon.
Later the foods and beverages are served on the table by waiters. The four people are eating peacefully. After they finished their dinner, the four people have some light conversation. It seems Yuri’s parents liked Taeyeon already.
“Well Mom..Dad..We have to go back to the hotel, Tomorrow morning I’ll have my performance at Blue House..I’m a bit nervous though” states Yuri.
“Blue House? That’s cool Yuri” praises Ji Hyun.
“Thanks Mom..So, we will be going now, thanks for the foods. They’re good” adds Yuri.
“Thank you Mr.Kwon and Mrs.Kwon..we will go now, see you later” states Taeyeon politely.
“Ah..Taeyeon..can you give me your number?” asks Ji Hyun out of the blue.
“oh..this” answers Taeyeon. The petite girl hands her business card to Yuri’s stepmother.
“Thanks Taeyeon” says Ji Hyun.
“You’re welcome, Mrs.Kwon” replies Taeyeon.
“Just call us Dad and Mom, Tae” states Robert Kwon.
“Allright Mr. Ah Daddy Kwon” answers Taeyeon nervously.
The two girls are driving back to Shilla hotel. They are drifting to slumberland as soon as they finished their showers.
“Hoaaah..finally bed” mutters Taeyeon happily.
“Sweety, It seems you are tired” states Yuri while staring at the ceiling. 
“Yeah, I had a little reunion with my buddies” answers Taeyeon weakly.
“Oh,ya? I didn’t know that you still in contact with them..what were you guys talking?” asks Yuri curiously. The dancer girl snuggles her head to Taeyeon’s crook.
“Well, many things happened when I was away, love” replies Taeyeon weakly.
“But.. I promise myself to start a new life as soon as I moved out from this country and stay in Switzerland” adds Taeyeon.
“That’s good though, but why are you looking so sad, sweety?” asks Yuri. The girl encircles her arm on the petite Kim’s slim waist.
“I have to finish something..more like apologize” trails Taeyeon sadly.
“Did you do some criminal behaviors, Sweety? You make me worry all of sudden” states the Kwon’s daughter.
“Ah.. Nope. I didn’t do the thing, love it’s just.. ah long story. I want to forget them..let’s sleep.. tomorrow you have to do the big show in front of president” says Taeyeon.
“Promise me you will come tomorrow, Sweety” begs Yuri softly.
“Of course, Heechul oppa gave me the invitation card before we flew to Seoul days ago” states Taeyeon calmly.
“Oh..really? That guy! He told me that the invitation card was printed in exact number” says Yuri annoyingly.
“Haha.you’ve been pranked by Mrs.Kim Jaejoong though” says Taeyeon jokingly.
“Let’s sleep. I’m tired, love” Taeyeon then kisses her girlfriend’s forehead softly.
“Good night, sweety” states yuri lovingly.
“Good night, love. I love you” says Taeyeon softly.
The two girls are heading to slumberland as soon as they pull up the thick blanket.


The next day.


Taeyeon already sat on her prepared chair, next to her is Jaejoong, Heechul’s partner.
“The performance will be start as soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter