Chapter 50 : The Truth of Kim Taeyeon's Past.

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah Right, Sorry for taking your time..so, I want to ask you..It’s regarding to a particular woman named Erika Kim. I bet you know who she is. Are Erika Kim and Kim Taeyeon the same person?” asks Lee Dong Wook with unreadable expression.
Tiffany chokes her food. Lee Dong Wook Quickly hands the mineral water to Tiffany.
“Be careful Miss Hwang” states Lee Dong Wook.
“H-how did you find out, Oppa?” asks Tiffany panic.
“As I predicted” says the handsome assistant.
“Did my Dad also know this?” asks Tiffany worriedly.
“No he doesn’t know” replies Lee Dong Wook calmly.
“Don’t worry, I’ll keep this as the secret between us” adds Lee Dong Wook.
“Anyway, what is your relationship with Erika Kim?” asks Lee Dong Wook curiously.
“Can I trust you, oppa?” asks Tiffany all of sudden.
“Yes” answers Lee Dong Wook shortly.
“I want to ask something to you, where do you stand?..My Dad’s side or My Side?” asks Tiffany in sternly voice.
“It’s hard question, Miss Hwang. But, Definitely I’ll answer that I’m on your side in this case” replies Lee Dong Wook.
“Ok, Erika Kim or Kim Taeyeon is one of my employees at SM. She was my fake girlfriend. I asked her to help me to drop my engagement with Kim’s Heir, Jiwoong. She agreed and as compensation I gave my 5% of SM Shares. After our deal was ended, she was gone like wind. She sent her resignation letter the next day. No news from her until now. It was a waste SM lost its best weapon. Kim Taeyeon here helped SM got some prestigious deals and events” explains Tiffany sadly.
“I see, I’ll give you some information today but promise me don’t get too shock or mad” says Lee Dong Wook.
“Yes, Information. But can we move from this restaurant first? Let’s go to quieter and safer place. I don’t want other people overheard our conversation. I am afraid that your dad sent some agents to monitor us. The place is quiet far, we will go to Jeonju. We will go there by taking plane” states Lee Dong Wook. 
“Oh.. Okay oppa, let’s go. You make me has goosebumps though, haha” says Tiffany nervously.
After hours of flight, the two arrived at Jeonju. The two people head to the cemetery. 
“Why we go to cemetery oppa?” asks Tiffany confusedly.
The two arrived at on the south side of cemetery. A feminine name can be seen on the stone.
“KIM CHANG SOOK”
“As you can see the name on the stone, Miss Hwang..It’s Kim Taeyeon’s Mother” answers Lee Dong Wook.
Tiffany hit by shock. She covers up .
“Don’t be shock, Miss Hwang. I haven’t told you the story” says Lee Dong Wook.
“Let’s send some pray first” states Lee Dong Wook.
After finished the pray, the two people head to the bench under the tree near cemetery entrance door.
“Sorry if I brought you to this kind of place. The story I want to tell you is related to Kim Taeyeon’s life” apologizes Lee Dong Wook.
“Tell me the story, Oppa. It’s fine with me. I’m ready to hear that” says Tiffany in firm tone.
“Ok, you know Kim Chang Sook Auntie, My Dad, Dr.Kim Sa Bu and Mr.Hwang Tae Ho were campus mates. They were studying at SNU. My Dad and your Dad took Economics, Dr.Kim Sa Bu took Medical studies and Kim Taeyeon’s mom took Art school. Kim Taeyeon’s mom came from wealthy family. You must be familiar with Kim Johnson’s from Kim Group, right? Madame Chang Sook is the youngest daughter of Kim Group. Meanwhile, My Dad, Dr.Kim and Mr.Hwang Tae Ho were coming from common family. Your dad got scholarship from SNU because he is a genius boy. Dr. Kim and Your dad competed each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter