Chapter 22 : The End

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?? Are you kidding me, babe?” asks Yoona in shock manner

“No, I’m serious here. Let’s break up” says Taeyeon in poker face


“but..why? why Taeyeon?..It seems we reconciled last night, today you were being sweet and caring to me but few seconds ago you asked me to break up with you?” asks Yoona confusedly.


“One thing that you did not know Im Yoona, back then in China I slept with Joohyun. I cheated on you. You are right I’m a cheater” says Taeyeon sternly.


The lines from the girl in front of her makes Yoona burst into anger, in reflex she grabs the water beside her plat and pouring the water to her ex-girlfriend.


“You.. You..You..” says Yoona in unsteady breath.
Yoona tries to calm down her emotion, the sentences from taeyeon strikes her like thunder in sunny day.


“Yes, the best way is break up. I’m sorry. After everything you did for me, I cheated on you. I didn’t deserve you. I’m not good girlfriend for you Im Yoona” says Taeyeon emotionless.


Hearing the line, Yoona’s sad facial expression can be seen.

It breaks Taeyeon’s heart inside, but she tries to be emotionless. Hiding her true feeling.


“Tell me you don’t love me anymore Tae” pleads Yoona nearly burst the tears.


“…” no response from Taeyeon.


“Tell me, Tell me that I don’t love you” says Yoona sadly.


“I..I don’t love you anymore, Im Yoona” says Taeyeon stutters


“Ok.. if it’s like that. Do what you want. We are totally strangers.

Don’t you dare to show your face in front of me” says Yoona.


With that Yoona grabs the car key and runs to the parking lot, left Taeyeon on her table.


Taeyeon blankly stares the food in front of her. She is emotionally numb and vulnerable because of the break up. She walks outside the restaurant after paid the dinner lifelessly.


Taeyeon strolls around the city like a mad person. Tears are flowing out from her eyes. She squats near the lamppost. Burst out in tears. After she cried her sadness out, Taeyeon hails the taxi. She heads to the club.


In the club Taeyeon orders a big bottle whiskey. She finished them in few shots. Hoping that she will forget the breakup.
At the end, Taeyeon lost her consciousness. The bartender try to shook her body. He finally decided to dial the last number after found Taeyeon’s cellphone.


In 10 minutes, Sunny comes to the club together with Sooyoung.
Sooyoung and Sunny directly bring Taeyeon home after thanking the bartender.
Being good friends, the two changed Taeyeon’s clothes and let the petite girl sleep like a dead body.


Next Morning.


“Auggghhh.. My head!” groans Taeyeon.
She walks out from the bedroom and heads to toilet. She threw her stomach contents up.
Having done her business, Sunny and Sooyoung already sit in the sofa.


“Morning Taeng, get better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter