Chapter 29 : The True Story : Taeyeon's Past.

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mind to tell me who  Soojung is, Erika Kim?!” says Jessica in flat scary tone.
Erika hanging her head low. Her emotion is unstable hearing the name of her beloved is mentioned by Jessica. She tries to calm herself. Erika takes a deep breath before upwards her head.
“So,.. Soojung was my 1st girlfriend. What do you want to know, Miss Jung?” asks Erika in cold tone.
“Tell me more about her” replies Jessica sternly, her eyes are straight to Erika’s eyes.
“Her name is Jung Soojung, I met her when I was in my university period. She was a student in our campus’ high school. At that time I was totally a mess. I had fight with my biological father, then I went to bar near my campus. At that night I Totally got wasted since I have low alcohol tolerance. I walked wobbly. It was a cold night when I first met her angelic face. She walked alone. My vision was blurry. My head wanna explode because of alcohol effect and unstable emotion. Before I lost my consciousness, soft and warm hands supported me, preventing me from falling. Later, Soojung brought me to her dorm. When I woke up the next morning, she told me the whole story. Since that meeting, she was the one who faithfully stayed beside me. Soojung was a cheerful girl, she was quiet attentive. She healed my wounds. Slow but sure, I had romantic interest towards her. At the end I asked her to be my girlfriend.  She said yes, we were secretly dating behind her family. She told me that her family is conservative one, a girl and girl relationship is a taboo and unforgivable sin. I love her, she loves me. One thing I did not know, her family secretly sent a detective to follow and monitor Soojung’s life in Seoul. One day, her parents came to my flat, they threw their anger on my face, forced me to leave Soojung. Because our love was so strong, I couldn’t do that. Soojung and I ran away. The sky was not helping us that night, the rain was extremely heavy. When we tried to run from the detective’s chase, My bike crashed the bridge because of slippery road. My vision went black. One thing that I knew, once I opened my eyes there were my friends beside my bed, I laid on the hospital bed. They told me that I was in comma. They told me the worst thing, Soojung passed away because of the accident.  I was broken that time both physically and emotionally. Since I have no one to be leaned on, a good old friend helped me. She gave me place to live, provided my needs and she gave me Job” explains Erika. Her facial expression is in pain but she tries to be steady and calm.
After heard the long story, Jessica’s facial expression changed into darker one.
“Do you know, the girl who in your story is my Sister, Jung Soojung” says Jessica in angry but sad tone.
“You’ve killed my sister, Erika Kim Taeyeon” spats Jessica angrily.
“Now, GO OUT FROM MY UNIT. DON’T YOU DARE TO SHOW YOUR DISGUSTING FACE IN FRONT OF ME” shouts Jessica loudly.
Hearing the response from the girl in front of her, Erika cannot hide her shock and sadness.
“I’m sorry Sica…, It was my fault” apologizes Erika in guilty tone.
“Don’t say a word, I don’t wanna hear your voice, please GO OUT” shouts Jessica, her tears are streaming down on her face.
With that, Erika takes her belongings and head out to her own unit. She was very shock. Her buddy is her 1st girlfriend’s older sister.
That day Erika spent the day inside her unit. Crying all day until her eyes were swollen and her voice was hoarse. Being too tired, Erika fell asleep between her sobs.
The next Day
A phone beeps, there is unknown number from abroad displayed on the screen.
Erika with hoarse voice picks the phone, 
“Hello, who is this” says Erika once she taps the answer icon.
“Hello, is this Kim Taeyeon? I’m Kim Ja Ok from Jeonju, I’m Kim Chang Sook’s close friend. I want to inform you that Chang Sook, your mother is in critical condition. It’s better you come here as soon as possible.
“Whh..What??!” Erika slash Taeyeon drops her phone.
She quickly dashes to the bathroom to fix herself. She takes all her clothes and belongings. Taeyeon runs to the lobby quickly, she hails the cab and heads to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter