Chapter 25 : Japan's Greeting.

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

Erika already packed her belongings and now she is eating her breakfast, peanut butter sandwich and Americano coffee.

Having finished her breakfast, then she texted the girl next door, Jessica Jung.

To: Sica

Morning sica, I am ready for the trip. I’ll be waiting on the lobby. Mr. Jones will fetch us in 10 minutes.

Erika walks down to the lobby. She sits on the sofa near receptionist area. 5’ later the boss waves her hand, sleepy facial expression clearly displayed on the beautiful face.

“Morning Sica, how’s your night?” greets Erika.

“Not too good, lack of sleep” answers Jung shortly.

“Why? Something’s happened?” asks Erika curiously.

“Nah, My parents called me last night, they were sad, memorizing my younger sister. I had to hear their mourns, so practically lack of sleep” answers Jessica cold.

“Well, you can sleep in the plane later, I’ll be your pillow” jokes Erika.

“Haha, funny. Try to be a corny in the morning uh?” asks Jessica.

“Yeah, I try to brighten your mood Sica” answers Erika cheerfully.

“So, Mr.Hwang gave the ticket to you yesterday, right?” asks Erika.

“Yes, don’t worry I’ve put them inside my bag” answers Jessica.

“Let’s go, Mr.Jones already here” chants Erika. “Ka-ja” replies Jessica Jung shortly.

The two heads to the airport. During the flight, the two slept in each other arms.

*Skips the flight*

After 11 hours flight, the two girls arrived at Tokyo

“Leo told me that his cousin’s staff will fetch us, Erika” says Jessica.

“Who is his name?” asks Erika.

“Yamaguchi” answers Jessica shortly.

The two decide to buy some bread and juice to tame their hungry stomach. The girls saw a young man brought a board with their names.

“Ah it seems he is Yamaguchi” notices Erika.

The two girls walk to Yamaguchi’s direction.

“Hi, Mr. Yamaguchi, are you sent by Mr.Hwang to fetch us?” asks Jessica in fluent Japanese.

“Yes Miss Jung and Miss Kim” answers Yamaguchi politely.

“I will accompany you, we have one more flight. Our flight is in 2 hours. So you can rest a bit” explains Yamaguchi.

“Well, yeah. Thanks Mr.Yamaguchi” says Erika fluently.

“I don’t know you can speak Japanese fluently Erika” states amazed Jung.

“Haha, Thanks to my first girlfriend, she taught me Japanese” answers Erika.

“aah I see” replies Jung shortly.

2 hours later the three persons fly to Aomori. Arrived at Hwang’s Resort.

“So Miss Jung and Miss Kim, suit Yourself here, Mr.Hwang will greet you on tomorrow’s breakfast.. Our maids are ready to serve your needs. I’m sorry, since the rooms are fully booked, we couldn’t get you separate rooms, we give you a presidential suit on the west wing. Mari will lead you there. Have a good night and Excuse me”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter