Chapter 55 : Goodbyes 1 : To Tiffany

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile at Jung’s beach house.
Taeyeon determines herself to call Jessica. She asks Auntie Goo Jessica’s number. The maid gave Taeyeon the number at the end. Taeyeon dials the number few times but there is no answer. The petite girl also tries to reach the younger Jung’s number, Auntie Goo gave Soojung’s number too.
“Soojung Agasshi?..Soojung as in Jung Soojung, Jessica’s younger sister?” asks Taeyeon disbelief.
“Yes Agasshi.. the younger agasshi is the one who faithfully stay beside you when Miss Jessica busy in handling the business in Seoul. Don’t you remember that, Agasshi?” asks Auntie Goo confusedly.
“Aaah..I see, Thank you auntie, you may take some rest now.I’ll call you if I need your help later” states Taeyeon.
Later, Taeyeon attemps to re-call the Jung sisters that night. No answer, both from Jessica nor Soojung.
“Maybe they are sleeping. I’ll try to reach them again tomorrow” says Taeyeon tiredly. The petite Kim heads to dreamland as soon as she leans her body on the king-sized bed.

At The Jung’s mansion.


The Next Day.


“Agasshi.. Mr. and Mrs. Jung and Soojung agasshi already waited for you outside” says the maid.
“Oh, Thanks Ahjumma, I’ll be there in few minutes” replies Jessica. The older Jung already dressed in simple black dress.
Sorry Taengoo, I have to do this in order to save your life..says Jessica.

The older Jung switch her sim card and put the old one inside the brown box. 
Later, The Jung Family Head to High Class Private Restaurant owned by famous Korean Chef. There, The Kwons already sat on the big round table.
“Oh, Jung you’re here” greets Robert Kwon, the head of Kwon Family.
“Hi, Rob. Sorry I’m late, the traffic jam is no joke..beside the princesses took long time to dress themselves, haha” answers Mr.Jung jokingly.
“Nah, It’s fine.. Uhm.. I heard Tae Yong also coming. Whoaaa, it’s like a mini reunion for us” states Robert Kwon.
“Ah.. please sit down first, Today..I bring Tyler and his mom only. Tyler’s sister cannot join because of her business in Nami Island. I didn’t know what that girl doing until she forgot that today will be a big day for her brother” states Robert Kwon.
“Nah, It’s Okay rob” replies Mr.Jung warmly.
“Ah Yeobo.. That’s Kim family” says Mrs.Jung.
“Hello, Tae Yong how are you? Please sit first” states Robert Kwon.
“Oh, hi Rob! You’re also here?” asks Tae Yong shock.
“Yeah.. it seems we will be a family too, Tae Yong” states Robert Kwon.
“Ah Hi, Everyone. Today, I bring my beautiful wife and my handsome son” says Tae Yong.
“Hi, Hee Ae How are you? You look young and pretty” teases Mr.Jung.
“Haha, Yah stop that Jung Ji Hoon..it’s not funny” answers Hee Ae, Tae Yong’s wife.
“So can we start the lunch?” says Robert Kwon.
“Ah.. yes please” answers all people inside the room cheerfully.
The three families are eating in peace, only 2 persons that are not enjoying the lunch- Jessica and Soojung from Jung Family.
“Ah..Jessica and Soojung are growing up like a princess” states Kim Tae Yong.
“Thanks uncle Kim” states Soojung coldly.
“Don’t call me uncle, call me papa or something..afterall you’ll be my daughter in-law as soon as possible, right Jung?” says Kim Tae Yong.
“Ah Yes.. about that, My daughters here already have their answers regarding to our agreement” states Daddy Jung.
“So, Jessica what is your answer?” asks Robert Kwon.
“…” no answer from the older Jung.
“Jess..” Mr.Jung calls her first daughter.
“A-ah..what” stutters Jessica.
“What is your answer?” asks Mr.Jung
“Yes, I agree” says Jessica weakly. Her Tears are nearly dropping.
I’m Sorry Taengooo, I’m Sorry..Jessica feels hurt inside her heart.
“Huaaah..I’m glad..Congratulations, Tyler! And Jessica” says Robert Kwon in excited tone.
“Now, it’s time for Kim..Brace yourself, Jong In” states Kim Tae Yong.
“So, Soojung-ah will you receive my proposal?” asks Jong In nervously.
“…” no response from Soojung.
“Soojung?” trails Kim Jong In nervously.
I’m doing this for you, Taeyeonie..Mianhae..Mianhae shouts Soojung hurtfully.
“Yes, The answer is Yes” states Soojung coldly.
“Let’s doing some Toss..for our families’ glory” leads Robert Kwon.
Later they celebrate the engagement joyfully, without knowing that the 2 princesses are hurting inside and faking their smiles in front of everybody.
“Okay, after we knew that our sons and daughters are engaging each other, it’s better we discuss about the marriage things, I am impatient to have grandchildren” states Kim Tae Yong.
“Ahaaa..That’s good idea, we’re growing older day by day” states Robert Kwon.
“Yes, I’m agree” says Daddy Jung.
“But Dad, is it too soon to discuss about marriage? We’ve just engaged” protests Jessica and Soojung at the same time.
“Aaah.. no no no.. faster is better,honey” says Daddy Jung.
Jessica watches her Daddy with sad eyes, so does Soojung.
Dad Why you are so mean?- mutters Soojung under her breath
Dad, Why?- says Jessica secrety inside her mind
“Faster is better, how about we hold the marriage party six months later, it’s not too soon, right?” utters Robert Kwon.
“Plus we can do a double wedding celebration, Jessica’s and Soojung’s” adds Kim Tae Yong.
“Surely we will make it super lavish and the best wedding celebration in south korea” adds Kim Tae Yong. 
“That’s good idea brothers” says Daddy Jung.


Meanwhile at Jung’s Beach House.


Taeyeon day by day try to reach Soojung and Jessica. There is no news from Jung sisters. Taeyeon feels tired both emotionall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter