Chapter 46 : The Plan Begins

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having finished the preparation, Jessica and Soojung left Taeyeon’s apartment. Soojung drives back to the Song’s mansion to take her belongings. Meanwhile, Jessica heads to SNUH to meet Dr.Kim Sa Bu. They are discussing about Taeyeon’s departure to London. After finished her preparation, Soojung also heads to SNUH. Jessica and Dr.Kim Sa Bu already finished the procedure and administration. Later that night Taeyeon is Brought to London by using SNUH’s special Helicopter.
“Inform me once you arrived at London. You’ll greeted by Dr. Dylan Park. He’s a neurologist. Taeyeon here is diagnosed with TBI (Traumatic Brain Injuries). I’ve called Dr.Dylan and informing about your coming with Taeyeon” explains Dr.Kim Sa Bu.
“Thanks so much, Dr. Kim. We owe you so much” says Soojung.
“No, don’t mention it. Taeyeon is like my own daughter” says Dr.Kim.
“Be careful Soojung, please keep Taeyeon safe. I’ll try to visit you both once my business here is finished. I’ll taking care of Taeyeon’s resignation and informing the others. You, please focus on accompanying Taeyeon. Help her facing this fight” says Jessica sternly. She tries to hide her true emotion and sadness but helplessly failed.
“Ok, Unnie. Be strong and Healthy. Don’t forget to Eat and Rest well. We’ll waiting for you to come to London..I’ll keep calling you to inform Taeyeon’s condition. Excuse us” says Soojung.
Jessica and Dr.Kim are hugging Soojung on the rooftop. The helicopter is waiting for Soojung and Taeyeon. Once the girls are entering the helicopter, slowly the door is closed and the helicopter leaves Korea.
“Let’s go inside, Jessica” says Dr.Kim.
“Will Taeyeon be alive, Dr.Kim?” asks Jessica in crack tone.
“Just hope for the best. I believe Taeyeon is strong girl. She’ll back here in healthy and bright condition” answers Dr.Kim.
Later Jessica goes home. Her mind and emotion are unstable. One thing that she wants to do is going to bed and once she wakes up Taeyeon will greet her with her sweet smile.
The Next Day.
At SM Corps.
Ms.Lee Young Ae is called by Tiffany to her room. There are Jessica Jung and Kang In, the head of HR Department.
“Sit first, Ms.Lee Young Ae” says Tiffany.
“Good morning Miss Hwang, You call me in the morning, any important thing?” asks Taeyeon’s Team Leader.
“Yes Ms.Lee, I’d like to inform you an important news. It’s related to one of your subordinates” says Tiffany sternly.
“Today Mr.Kang In Inform me that Taeyeon sent her resignation letter. Do You know about that?” asks Tiffany still in stern tone.
“Yes, last night Taeyeon texted me. She told me everything regarding to her resignation through the text message” explains Ms.Lee.
“Yes I need you to cover that. Look Taeyeon’s substitute to fill the empty position. Make sure that all her responsibilities on our project are well-covered” says Tiffany.
“Ok, Miss Hwang. I’ll do that” says Ms.Lee.
“Ok, both of you may go back to your office” says Tiffany.
The clock shows 10 AM. Jessica sits on her desk. She cannot concentrate on her work. She is waiting the news from Soojung. Her Email notification tone is beeping. There is a new Email from her sister, Jung Soojung.
Unnie, I’d like to inform you that we’re landed safely in London. Taeyeon  is already treated by Dr.Dylan and his partners. Don’t worry, I’ll keep you informed. The hospital name is NHN Hospital. It’s the best place for treating brain injury. I rent an apartment near the hospital. I think I will get some rest first, I bet it’s morning already in Seoul. See You.
XO,
Soojung

​​​​​
Jessica feels relieved once she read the email. Her tears are streaming down on her cheeks. The older Jung quickly wipes the Tears.
“I’ll start the plan, Taeyeon-ah” says Jessica determinedly
Meanwhile inside Tiffany’s room.
The director is walking back and forth like a frustrated person.  Her mood drops drastically. It’s all because of Taeyeon’s sudden resignation.
“Why you left me like a ghost, Taetae?” mutters Tiffany in sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter