Chapter 48 : .....

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi..Taeyeon” greets the older Jung nervously.
“Hi..  Who are you?” replies the other girl confusedly.
The older Jung froze on her feet. 
Soojung steps can be heard behind standing Jessica.
“Oh, Unnie why are you standing like a statue?...Hi Taeyeonie” says Soojung.
“Oh, you’re back Soojung-ah.. Who’s that girl? Asks Taeyeon confusedly.
Soojung grabs Jessica’s hand and she walks to the empty sofa beside Taeyeon’s bed.
“This girl is my older sister, Taeyeonie. She is Jessica.” states Soojung. 
“Oh.. Really? I’m sorry unnie, I don’t know that you’re Soojung’s sister” says Taeyeon apologetically.
“It’s Ok Taeyeonie. Now both of you are knowing each other” says Soojung.
Jessica is spacing out. She hit by confusion. Her expression clearly shows her feeling.
“Have you eaten Soojung-ah?” asks Taeyeon to break the silence.
“A..ah. Yes I have, why?” answers Soojung.
“No, just asking. How about you Unnie?” asks Taeyeon to Jessica.
“A-aa-h..Yes, I did” stutters Jessica.
“Please Excuse me, I want to use the toilet” says Jessica.
“Oh, Okay unnie” replies Soojung.
Meanwhile inside the toilet
What happened to Taengoo? How could she did not recognize me? Did her head badly injured? Did she just put an act? Ahh..Molla.
Jessica splashes the water from the faucet on the sink. Having calmed her emotion the older Jung heads out from the toilet.
“Soojung-ah can I talk to you for a moment?” asks Jessica carefully.
“Oh ..Okay unnie” answers Soojung shortly.
“Follow me outside” says Jessica coldly.
“I’ll be going for a while,Taeyeonie” states Soojung.
“Ok, be careful. Don’t be too long. I am alone here” replies Taeyeon softly.
The Jung sisters head to the hospital’s park. Jessica and Soojung are sitting on the bench near the standing lamp. The cricket’s sounds are breaking the silence.
“I know what you wanna talk unnie” states Soojung.
“Then explain” says Jessica in sad tone.
“Do you know that taeyeon is diagnosed with TBI?” asks Soojung.
“Yes, I knew that. Dr.Kim told me” answers Jessica.
“Because of the severe head trauma, she has to be operated. Taeyeon was in coma and she brought to London to get better treatments. A week later I called you and informing that Taeyeon awoke from her coma” explains Soojung.
“I know that parts” states Jessica.
“When I told you that I was called by Dr.Dylan to his room, Dr.Dylan told me that Taeyeon got Retrograde Amnesia. In short, she lost some of her memories before the incident” says Soojung. She tries to hide her emotion.
“Dr.Dylan also told me that Taeyeon is having heart disorder. I was shock at first. She never told me” adds Soojung.
“What?...” replies Jessica sadly.
“Yes, Taeyeon hides her illness from us” states Soojung.
“Could her amnesia be treated, Soojung-ah?..and why did she remember you, and forgot about me?” asks Jessica curiously.
“I told you before, she lost some of her memories before the incident. Not all her memories…Dr.Dylan her amnesia can be treated by giving her therapy, there is possibility for Taeyeon to gain her memory back..but we don’t know when it will be back” answers Soojung patiently.
“Oh my god … Taengoo” sadness can be heard from Jessica’s tone.
“Ah unnie, have you found the people who beat Taeyeon that night?” asks Soojung to change the topic.
“I’ve contacted my link on the national police, they are investigating this case. They told me that as soon as they found the people they’ll inform me” replies Jessica.
“I hope they will find the culprits as fast as possible, unnie” says Soojung in hoping tone.
“Yeah, me too Soojung” says Jessica shortly.
“You told me that you’ll stay here for 2 weeks. Is that okay for you?” asks Soojung.
“Ah yes, I’ll be staying here for two weeks. I’ve texted Tiffany though” answers Jessica.
“How’s SM lately? I wonder it will be a chaos because their genius designer is gone all of sudden” asks Soojung.
“Yeah, because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter